• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Sonic The Hedgehog Revisions and Possible Massive Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second time he does such a bad quality thread, first it was waking Sonic to absurd levels, now is downplaying every single one of his feats
Could this be report-worthy at this point? He’s blatantly copy-pasting stuff from other people without probably reading it himself and also targeting things which aren’t on the page.

Could this be report-worthy at this point? He’s blatantly copy-pasting stuff from other people without probably reading it himself and also targeting things which aren’t on the page.
me and my friend made this how is this copy and pasting?

ayo can u relax this is only my second attempt in making something like this, ill get better over time
No, I will not relax, your bad quality threads are legit reporty worthy and wastes everyone times, we all have lifes and I am not wasting mines on your low quality threads, if you keep making more I will report you

No, I will not relax, your bad quality threads are legit reporty worthy and wastes everyone times, we all have lifes and I am not wasting mines on your low quality threads, if you keep making more I will report you
you'll report me if i make more crts in general?

His headcanon starts with also trying to debunk the 2-C PS, saying Super Sonic is weaker than Solaris yet the same 06 guide states the hedgehog has the power to banish the living flames out of the podium, him turning back into a living flame was a consequence of said defeat iirc, just like it happens with both Mephiles and Iblis after they are defeated.

Yet Solaris also showing capability to maintain with the super state users just shows equally comparable power, as he is one of the few bosses who can neg the invulnerability factor, and even if Sonic was weaker, he still managed to harm him through super-charged chaos powers attacks which are not standard attacks, and itself being not off-guard already discredits the whole purpose of his downplay attempt.

Downplaying the standard Chaos Emeralds's said power, which can split the planet apart? Sounds worthless at most.

The Chaos Energy Cannon was also capable of the same feat performance by shifting the continents and the rest of the planet into hell.

Besides, the rest of his blog is just head canon assumptions, even if the Egg Blaster can't pierce stars it still scales above the Eclipse Cannon creation, at most.

The highballed calculation for the feat is High 5-A.(which already debunks the whole point of his downgrade proposal iirc.)

Also regarding the Solaris part, it's a few amount of times in the whole fight that Solaris shows some limited capability to react to Super Sonic's attacks, most of the times he gets blitzed while Super Sonic charges the Arrow Of Light in turn to cause the attack on his red core(which just clearing something out it is not a weak spot in the sense of being infinitely weaker than the rest of his durability)

I would cover other things but whatever.

Last edited:
I’ll address the Chaos Emerald section real quick since it has the most glaring flaws.

This feels like complete gish gallop tbh. As people have said some of these “debunks” aren’t even addressing the reasoning on the profiles, and most of the arguments are centered around nonsensical nitpicks you’d only make if you were trying to go for the lowest possible interpretation.

Here Tails didn’t say the emeralds would restore the world, but that beating the Time Eater would restore the world. When they beat him, there is a white light, when it disappears they are back at the party
Here’s the dialogue for everyone that wants to review it. The obvious implication is that they’d use the Emeralds to restore the world after defeating the Time Eater.

“But it charge the eclipse canon which can pierce stars”
No, in the Japanese version the emeralds were used only to take out a seal
By this point it was clear you’re being intentionally dishonest for probably spiteful reasons, because the Japanese version is directly where the “pierce stars” statement comes from.

So the 7 emeralds are only Multi Continental

Chaos Emeralds seems all over the place ngl.

One Chaos Emerald can do a 5-B feat but yet 6 Chaos Emeralds can also do a 5-B feat however, it does not change much and it is still the same level as a single Chaos Emerald.

7 Chaos Emeralds allows users to turn to Super and can do 5-A Feats and yet Base Sonic somehow scales to that, even tho 7 Chaos Emeralds should apply to the Super Forms.

Chaos Emeralds seems all over the place ngl.

One Chaos Emerald can do a 5-B feat but yet 6 Chaos Emeralds can also do a 5-B feat however, it does not change much and it is still the same level as a single Chaos Emerald.

7 Chaos Emeralds allows users to turn to Super and can do 5-A Feats and yet Base Sonic somehow scales to that, even tho 7 Chaos Emeralds should apply to the Super Forms.
3.736 Ninatons of energy is the accepted calculation assumption for the 5-A part, and most of his enemies like a Perfect Chaos scales to that iirc. (And Sonic beats Perfect Chaos and Eggrobo so whatever the case)

The blog is poorly formatted but the arguments are based and no one will directly refute then in this thread. They'll just say it's downplay.
IMG_20210402_134046.jpg

Someone told me to do it i cannot say no to him

Also, it wasn’t because of the Sols emeralds that the worlds fused, but because of the 14 emeralds calling to each other that the world fused as the Eggman's explained and that when they stop to call to each other the worlds stopped to fuse, so it was from calling each other that the worlds fused​
Blaze says, led by the sol emeralds the worlds of both Sonic and Blaze starts to fuse with each other, an distortion on space-time was being caused at that point by their power alone, it's not just some portal creation capability as both are capable of such thing, the Chaos Emeralds being capable of dimensional travel isn't anything new to adress, what's the point of this even? Thus Sonic using just the very single power of the Chaos Emeralds, he can maintain the dimensional instability between the 2 universes by using pure chaos energy

And he also didn't point out why Blaze's statement is irrelevant when this is a case where space-time destruction correlates to the entirety of the Egg Salamander's AP, of which context discredits the entire attempt of downplaying.
They don't scale to the egg wizard simply because they didn’t beat him at full strength, stated that he is stronger than both Super Sonic and Burning Blaze.
Seems to be ignoring the fact that Super Sonic stated he couldn't beat him alone, Burning Blaze's help shows these similarities, and besides, even if stronger, they can still maintain and deflect his attacks, thus the Egg Wizard wasn't even showed to be infinitely more powerful than the super states as even harnessing the POTS in his hands he couldn't one-shot both. (It discredits the entire out of context assumptions given for said statements, he wasn't holding back, otherwise he would have one-shotted the super forms if he wanted.

This entire blog is just head canons out of others, it generally disappoints how his arguments are so flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back