• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Sonic The Hedgehog Revisions and Possible Massive Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't agree with this, but want this to be discussed?

Anyway, this belongs in a blog. The amount of links has hurt my brain. Please summarize the most important links for arguments...

Stop making threads of things you don't agree with, we are not your personal debating squad

Anyways, I read part of the blog and I still don't see what the dude is arguing, it's just a bunch of badly formated links and weird nitpicks, it's like this person tried to debunk every scaling at once no matter the cost

We have no idea what Sonic did during these few days, also, why would he need few days to come back? He is in Super, was on the moon, and is FAR Faster than light, it would take him less than 1 second to come back
This for example is exactly what I was talking about, Sonic is stated to have taken a few days to get back to Earth, this guy is literally arguing against canon information

It's just a wall of text trying to find anything to debunk everything that makes no sense

It's very long but I does agree, it's complete, even too much, there are thing which aren't mention on Sonic's profile

This is single-handedly the worst downgrade attempt on Sonic that I have ever seen in the history of my time here, and that's actually saying something. Even more incredulous that you think anybody is going to waste effort on these dogshit arguments that are either nitpicks, HEAVY cherrypicking, or strawmanning.

how are they dog crap tho

This for example is exactly what I was talking about, Sonic is stated to have taken a few days to get back to Earth, this guy is literally arguing against canon information

It's just a wall of text trying to find anything to debunk everything that makes no sense
how?

the images aren't even linked, tf, anyways, I don't know what the hell I'm reading, but it seems like it won't be accepted (I hope it isn't accepted tbh)

This blog is honsetly pathetic. The arguments are horrendously organized by someone who cleqrly have no sense of formatting, the points themselves are equally as terrible, being nothing but cherry picking, strawmannings, nitpicks and loads of headcanon

It's literally sounds like this guy was desperately searching for any pieces that he thinks will help the point and throw them all at once to see if anything sticks (spoiler alert: it doesn't)

****, there's a part trying to debunk Dark Gaia having Big Bang energy even though we don't even argue that

Tikal stating Perfect Chaos would destroy the world isn’t what the profiles use to justify Tier 5.

Regardless, I do not know anything about Sonic, so I won’t judge the validity of this (despite all the Sonic supporters who vehemently disagree). Try to make it more organized this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back