• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Sonic CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This document is pretty much it
Credits to a friend for creating this document
About the translations I would like to someone verify & properly translate some of the points since Google translator isn't that much reliable
Edit: i didnt make the document so kindly stop attacking me personally neither do I know same pattern crt made like this as few people are saying politely refute the points & state the points you agree & disagree with
I personally disagree with few points as well & agree with some points as well

Last edited:
This is just that shitty thread from before that tried to downgrading everything in Sonic, except worse than before because it now thinks that two setences is enough to debunk shit, we really need to stop low quality downgrade threads
Weird cause I think you didnt read it completely
Sure it has some flaws but some points arent that Shitty I think , as he (who Made the document)really put efforts into it , even if this is not true try to do it calmly
By the way I ask you to behave kindly
We dont need a toxic environment to stop the downgrade you can do it politely, thats kinda just feels like ad hominem & ignorance to me
Also saying its Shitty without giving any points is Shitty as well don't you think so?

Last edited:
Sonic put the emeralds to restore the continent, he had a whole fight with Eggman, then Dark Gaia appeared, some event, and Chip call the temples, and the continent didn’t reach the Earth yet
Another one of the quality points, this isn't the feat the blog uses, completely moot point
While for the feat in Sonic Advance 3, Eggman was stated to use Chaos Control to do this feat, and in Unleashed the emeralds were drain from doing this with raw energy, meaning Chaos Control from 1 Emerald > 7 Emeralds
Dark Gaia did it, not the emeralds
Weird cause I think you didnt read it completely
Sure it has some flaws but some points arent that Shitty I think , as he (who Made the document)really put efforts into it , even if this is not true try to do it calmly
By the way I ask you to behave kindly
We dont need a toxic environment to stop the downgrade you can do it politely
Also saying its Shitty without giving any points is Shitty as well don't you think so?
The points are bad, if this is being "toxic" just get out and make better threads that aren't trying to downgrade the whole verse for the 100th time, if you want respect don't make CRT's trying to debunk Sonic in less than two weeks period using all Discord links (which makes me believe there's a group trying to downgrade Sonic since this is the second time it happens) that don't even have the original poster actually commenting on the thread, plus I seen you go into Sonic threads and mostly agreeing with downgrades, don't be mad if people start to get sus when this stuff keeps happening

well, untill someone actually refutes the points I'm going neutral for now
Nobody is going to refute 18 pages of bad arguments, people here don't have all the free time in the world to read essay number 23rd about how all of Sonic's feats should be downgraded

Another one of the quality points, this isn't the feat the blog uses, completely moot point

Dark Gaia did it, not the emeralds

The points are bad, if this is being "toxic" just get out and make better threads that aren't trying to downgrade the whole verse for the 100th time, if you want respect don't make CRT's trying to debunk Sonic in less than two weeks period using all Discord links (which makes me believe there's a group trying to downgrade Sonic since this is the second time it happens) that don't even have the original poster actually commenting on the thread, plus I seen you go into Sonic threads and mostly agreeing with downgrades, don't be mad if people start to get sus when this stuff keeps happening
Personal feelings is it
Ur rude behaviour is unexpected
& ad hominem what u did was purely ad hominem lol
U cant tell me to get lost instead I can tell you for behaving this rudely
Sorry I dont even go that much into sonic Threads also idk where u saw me
People are actually calm even if they agree or neutral or strongly disagree
U are the one who is not calm & bringing irrelevant things & thus derailing the thread

The feat the blog use is simmilar, this point is about the time took in the calcs isn't the good one since the continent took a lot of time, meaning the time from the other continent which was use in the blog wasn't the good one

Hum no the emeralds did it was stated in the manual

20210407_042625.jpg

I genuily don't see what motivates people to do those threads "yeah bro all Sonic's feats are invalid lol", so what the frick would you actually put them, what feats would you scale? A good downgrade thread has asnwer to these questions, yet all we have is an obssession with debunking and wanting people to waste their time on their aimless thread and then call them out because they won't bite your bait
The feat the blog use is simmilar, this point is about the time took in the calcs isn't the good one since the continent took a lot of time, meaning the time from the other
continent which was use in the blog wasn't the good one
Hum no the emeralds did it was stated in the manual
Literally all assumptions, the feat is different and therefore comparing it is wrong, that simple

The emeralds awakened Dark Gaia, he broke the world

Now stop making CRT's simply to just DEBOOONK shit

Last edited:
There's a lot to go over with this, and the Doc does have a lot of things I used to agree with. While I actually do agree with some of the points, I actually disagree with 90% of the outcome of it nowadays. I personally think Tier 5 base Sonic is consistent now, mostly because of the Unleashed Planet level+ calc though. As for the Tier 2 stuff, I sort of agree with the Egg Wizard and Egg Salamander parts, but the latter would still be Low 2-C individually in those instance. But Time Eater and Solaris both have solid Tier 2 feats that scale to Sonic.

But I have a lot on my plate ATM, so I may break down components in the doc later.

In my honest opinion, if you want this to be a CRT that people actually respect, divide this in parts instead of trying to downgrade the entire verse in one go for the second time

There's a lot to go over with this, and the Doc does have a lot of things I used to agree with. While I actually do agree with some of the points, I actually disagree with 90% of the outcome of it nowadays. I personally think Tier 5 base Sonic is consistent now, mostly because of the Unleashed Planet level+ calc though. As for the Tier 2 stuff, I sort of agree with the Egg Wizard and Egg Salamander parts, but the latter would still be Low 2-C individually in those instance. But Time Eater and Solaris both have solid Tier 2 feats that scale to Sonic.

But I have a lot on my plate ATM, so I may break down components in the doc later.
Would be Glad if you do that
I dont think this is downgrading everything (some of them are downgrading but not all) & the egg man part is changing some justifications & clear some misconceptions about that

In my honest opinion, if you want this to be a CRT that people actually respect, divide this in parts instead of trying to downgrade the entire verse in one go for the second time
Who told you all of this is downgrade some of them are changing justifications as well

These aren't, they are the same feat aka restoring the continent, meaning these feats are comparable,
We actually see the continent move in the first one, they aren't comparable because Dark Gaia stopped the second one closing, and even the we don't have a timeframe for Eggmanland anyways, you are just assuming longer to downplay

Manual directly stated the emeralds destroy the planet and Dark Gaia awoke after this

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...531635879956/unknown.png?width=919&height=517
Nope, it says the beam fired, never that the breaking was related to the the emeralds
The beam awakened Dark Gaia, who broke the world, blatantly stated by the game's plot

Every single point is downgrading, this is just dishonest, show me one thing that isn't a downgrade there, because that's all I read
Ok the egg man part is just refuting some points, super sonic will still scale to Solaris with amps & the document didnt Adress that

Ok the egg man part is just refuting some points, super sonic will still scale to Solaris with amps & the document didnt Adress that
No it's not, everything related to eggman is trying to downgrade the Egg Dragon, the Egg Salamander and Wizard and the Time Eater, all of those, or at least saying Sonic doesn't scale which is a downgrade, "scaling with amps" IS a downgrade, stop being dishonest about your intentions that everyone can see through

No it's not, everything related to eggman is trying to downgrade the Egg Dragon, the Egg Salamander and Wizard and the Time Eater, all of those, or at least saying Sonic doesn't scale which is a downgrade, "scaling with amps" IS a downgrade, stop being dishonest about your intentions that everyone can see through
First of all this is not my Intention lol
Dont try to say your Words on my mouth everyone can See through
I dont actually care that much but I want more accuracy
I said the 2-C scaling part of egg man
every Bit is not downgrading
He is still in the same Tier from scaling to Solaris
Scaling with amps isnt downgrade he still scales to that Tier like same I think u misunderstood the document then

Stop, just stop, the document is indeed all downgrades, it debunks all tier 5 feats downgrading Sonic, it debunks tier 2 feats/scaling, downgrading him outside of "amps" which is a downgrade because he currently isn't, just stop, you are trying too hard

We actually see the continent move in the first one, they aren't comparable because Dark Gaia stopped the second one closing, and even the we don't have a timeframe for Eggmanland anyways, you are just assuming longer to downplay
They are and no since nothing show Dark Gaia sopped the second one, we have and is longer than 3,4 second while it didn't reach the planet yet

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...531635879956/unknown.png?width=919&height=517
Nope, it says the beam fired, never that the breaking was related to the the emeralds
https://info.sonicretro.org/Yoshihisa_Hashimoto_interview_by_GameSpot_(September_10,_2008)
The beam awakened Dark Gaia, who broke the world, blatantly stated by the game's plot
"With a roar, the world was ripped into seven continents, which floated around the core. From the atermath of this destrcution, the colossal beast Dark Gaia awoke"

It's the emeralds not Dark Gaia

The document looks like something which came out of someone's ass. i.e, it's badly put together and has way too many errors to count on my fingers and toes altogether.

Large Planet Base Sonic is basically like saying Archie Sonic is Multi+ in base for defeating someone amped by 7 Chaos Emeralds.

I am fine with Planet-Planet+ Sonic tho

Large Planet is based from 7 Chaos Emeralds which 7=Super Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back