• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Sonic CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually disagree with the removal of Limitless Stamina. The form taking a lot of energy means it's just harder to maintain, but that in no way means it tires out the person using the transformation. You can even say that Sonic passing out from exhaustion after the form drops in Unleashed is direct proof that the only reason he had the stamina to stay awake was because of his Super Form. AKA it goes hand-in-hand with Self-Sustenance Type 3.

I actually disagree with the removal of Limitless Stamina. The form taking a lot of energy means it's just harder to maintain, but that in no way means it tires out the person using the transformation. You can even say that Sonic passing out from exhaustion after the form drops in Unleashed is direct proof that the only reason he had the stamina to stay awake was because of his Super Form. AKA it goes hand-in-hand with Self-Sustenance Type 3.
what about the other points mav said

what about the other points mav said
I agree with his Low 2-C point.

Neutral on ABIS. The way it's stated in the profile makes it seem like ABIS moreso shares a direct power source and thus should scale, but he's correct that it's done through hax-ish means.

So you think he only tired out because he turned back?

About my discord scans comment, it's just that every bad, unformatted Sonic downgrade CRT seems to spam out discord scans like it's the only way you can show evidence. Another complaint is that it's always the "My friend said this so now I make CRT", which has happened at least 3 times in a row now.

Anyway, neutral on the points brought up that can maybe work, but Limitless stamina should stay.

About my discord scans comment, it's just that every bad, unformatted Sonic downgrade CRT seems to spam out discord scans like it's the only way you can show evidence.
still dont see how using discord scans is bad, just the way its formatted ig its bad

Man Sonic can never catch a break, can he? Anyways Imma follow this thing, only to watch it go to shit. Currently neutral.

Can the sonic supporter side stop being so damn condescending? Makes you look bad even when you’re right.
No.

6090922-1504787275-true-nature-of-jiren.png

Alright I'm done

I’m not certain how we should treat both Emeralds merging the universes. Would it be “At least Low 2-C”, or a “half Low 2-C” like how we treat Beerus and Champa’s combined power being able to destroy two universes?
For the same reason GoDs aren’t 2-C the Egg Salamander would face a downgrade if it was the combined power of the Chaos Emeralds and Sol Emeralds at work.

Egg Salamander: “At least Universe level+ (Drained the energy of the Sol Emeralds, which alongside the Chaos Emeralds were merging Blaze’s universe with Sonic’s and ultimately would’ve destroyed both universes)

A Classic Sonic key may be applicable as well:
*The Classic Sonic that appears in Forces diverges from Modern Sonic as early as Green Hill in Sonic 1, and also defeated Metal Sonic and Eggman (With the help of Knuckles and Tails), both empowered with the Phantom Ruby. If anything, Modern Sonic should get his Classic key back (With the 5-B+ stuff), and Classic Sonic from the Mania universe should be scaled to Modern.

Last edited:
I'm just going come out say it, the reason why Sonic supporters are sick to death with these periodic (borderline monthly) downgrade threads is the fact they nothing more but clear unfiltered targeted spite towards the Sonic verse as well as its supporters (we're well aware of the offsite Sonic haters trying to destabilize the wiki btw but I digress). Its almost always the same song and dance:

*Old debunked head-canon arguments and misconceptions from years ago.

*The constant argument from incredulity (because it's so "illogical" that a fictional blue hedgehog is powerful).

*Relying on constant argumentum ad verbsium to drag out threads that lead to nowhere and tired us out.

*The constant playing of the victimization card while posting poorly formatted CRTs that affect the entire verse with zero warning or consideration to the supporters (again!).

And I can be here all day, letting out my frustration but that'll accomplish nothing so for my one and only comment on this terrible CRT, if this clear antagonistic behaviour towards the franchise continues, I suggest a verse rule that makes it mandatory to at least contact or inform supporters/staff before posting a verse wide CRT (honestly this should apply to any popular/controversial verse tbh) and thus that way both sides have time to prepare as well as just plain common courtesy (which is sorely lacking these days).

EDiT: I don't care if some found my comment to be rude or to be an ad hominem/appeal to motivate, I already know some folks here (albeit not openly on the Wiki) have already dismissed me as "toxic" just because I'm a Sonic supporter. I've tried been patience, considerate and understanding but that's all been spent now, if I see clear BS I'm going to call it out and other folks shouldn't be afraid to do so (just to keep up the fragile pretence of being civilized when blatant ill-intent is at work).

Now I'm truly done with this CRT, peace my doods!

Last edited:
We pretty much already do have a Discussion Rule about spamming the same content revisions over and over, and it is especially verse wide revisions for overtly popular and/or controversial verses that require a combination of knowledgeable members and staff needing to be notified.

Also, the OP messaged me privately, while he was partially at fault for making a generic OP and simply linking the thread; the natural assumption is that he made it. He told me that he didn't make it, but a friend of his did, and that he doesn't actually agree with everything here. I do not blame Sonic supporters, while at the same time, Light more so wanted to get some segments tackled, but I'm currently looking over the Doc and explaining the few parts that do have merit while going to debunk most. Though, I think Maverick already did, but feel like it's worth mentioning bit by bit.

I'm just going come out say it, the reason why Sonic supporters are sick to death with these periodic (borderline monthly) downgrade threads is the fact they nothing more but clear unfiltered targeted spite towards the Sonic verse as well as its supporters (we're well aware of the offsite Sonic haters trying to destabilize the wiki btw but I digress). Its almost always the same song and dance:

*Old debunked head-canon arguments and misconceptions from years ago.

*The constant argument from incredulity (because it's so "illogical" that a fictional blue hedgehog is powerful).

*Relying on constant argumentum as verbsium to drag out threads that lead to nowhere and tired us out.

*The constant playing of the victimization card while posting poorly formatted CRTs that affect the entire verse with zero warning or consideration to the supporters (again!).

And I can be here all day, letting out my frustration but that'll accomplish nothing so for my one and only comment on this terrible CRT, if this clear antagonist behaviour towards the franchise continues, I suggest a verse rule that makes it mandatory to at least contact or inform supporters/staff before posting a verse wide CRT (honestly this should apply to any popular/controversial verse tbh) and thus that way both sides have time to prepare as well as just common courtesy (which is solely lacking these days).

EDiT: I don't care if some found my comment to be rude or to be an ad hominem/appeal to motivate, I already know some folks here have already dismissed me as "toxic" just because I'm a Sonic supporter. I've tried been patience, considerate and understanding but that's all been spent now, if I see clear BS I'm gonna call it out and folks shouldn't be afraid to do so just keep up the pretence of being civilized.

Now I'm truly done with these CRT, peace my doods!
Nobody dismissed you because you're a sonic supporter, but rather because of you acting so arrogant and dismissive.
Also a lot of these powers trying to be unfairly downplayed by headcannon literally are laughed at outside of the wiki

Nobody dismissed you because you're a sonic supporter, but rather because of you acting so arrogant and dismissive.
Ironic, considering your past spectacles within handling Sonic CRTs.

He told me that he didn't make it, but a friend of his did, and that he doesn't actually agree with everything here.
It probably would've been best if OP opened with this tbh. The issue is that this kind of happens repeatedly and is turning into something that's genuinely frustrating people simply because of how repetitive it is. I personally don't mind, but it lends to the idea that there's a systematic attempt to downgrade Sonic. Which apparently has its own Discord server (yeah, you guys aren't slick). Which is as ridiculous and childish as it sounds.

Since the OP wants this to be closed, should we focus on the things that have merit after DDM's overview before applying said changes and closing the thread?

Last edited:
He always hit his brain though
He still has to bypass his body, part of his own durability before acessing the brain, and you want to argue yourself that his brain is a glass canon thing, which you didn't have proven yet by showing any kind of evidence to support it, and even hitting his brain, Perfect Chaos still has the power to resist Sonic's attacks, and even then, Sonic's attacks can harm and destroy the Nega Wisp Armor, which creates a giant hyper-go-on energy black hole capable of sucking the entire amusement park that is even more larger than Earth, confirmed by lizuka himself in one of the IGN interviews.
How it is even related to the point ? Could you re-write more clrear
You can't understand by your own? Just re-read again and see it by yourself.
What proof it has ? the ark do that by hax with gravity, not raw power
The gravity has power to suck the whole planet, and of course, going by some standard AP logic the power of the said gravity should be capable of destroying the planet, it's not only made through the gravity manip, thus the gravity manip is one of the main assumptions taken for his powerscalling.
It was the emeralds as stated + even if you still need to quantify as Eggman could have took less than a fraction of Dark Gaia's power, so until you can quantify it it's unquantifiable.
Dark Gaia was awakened from the negative energy of the emeralds, and even lowballing, that would still be at least 5-B on his own,, thus even the power of a one single emerald can perform a 5-B feat, Sonic still scales, Dark Gaia is awakened by the 7 emeralds's energy, which powers up the Eclipse Cannon to pierce through stars.
Still doesn't proove Perfect Chaos is above what you said proove nothing, just show the emerald power up both and one which could pierce through stars, where is the part about Perfect being above the Ark ? Nowhere
Oh boy, you can't take little assumption of powerscalling, can't ya? Oh well, Perfect Chaos scales to the ARK because he can use the full negative power of the Chaos Emeralds since he has all the seven, said negative power allows the Eclipse Cannon to pierce through stars, you can't even prove your point at this rating.
He didn't, only in the hero story, while in the dark story shadow win, so it's not a good proof Sonic is above knowing Shadow was stated to be equal to Sonic even in abilities.
Both can defeat each other because they have comparable powers, an actual match between both would be inconclusive but this doesn't prove in any sense that Sonic was being powered up by the 3 emeralds when he has fought Shadow, which is the main false assumption you're trying to take here.
She said it, and seem you didn't see the eggmans and Sonic stated the resonance did, and Sonic maintain the dimension since he stop the resonance.
The resonance was being caused because they directly have the power to do it, Dimensional Travel as kind of debunking point is not going to work here when this is a case where said thing scales to their power alone and the rest of their haxes.
Nothing suggest a finite gap. Only Sonic did and as show in the Egg Wizard was supressed. "Eggman said he uses the POTS with some knowledge that he can't use the full potential of the emeralds going by their negative energy" Headcanon was stated nowhere. And yes supressed since he didn't use from the start a attack which can kill both of them. It wasn't countered Marine just distract it and Egg Wizard cancel his attack, still doesn't refute him being supressed, he could still kill them
The Egg Wizard was already harnessing the POTS when fighting both Super Sonic and Burning Blaze, Eggman states the POTS is stronger than the emeralds, which doesn't disqualify the logic of the scalling, Super Sonic and Burning Blaze are still capable of countering his attacks to a extent, it's never once suggested that the power gap between both is infinite, which is a head canon assumption you're trying to take here.

''An attack that could kill both of them''.
The Planet-Buster laser was never fired at Super Sonic and Burning Blaze and before being even completed the power was intercepted by Marine as an attempt of disctraction and thus the attack itself got cancelled, it never killed both, it was an attempt Eggman Nega was trying by pressing a button to supposedly kill both, yet the implication was false as it didn't even hit them directly.

Eggman was also afraid of the fact that the attack would destroy a planet that he was intending to conquer by his own, Eggman Nega uses the button, charges up the Planet-Buster laser, and tries to kill both Super Sonic and Burning Blaze, the attack was directly never stated to have power to kill both on this ocasion.
Your argument about Perfect Chaos refute nothing.
Tails didn’t say the emeralds would restore the world, but that beating the Time Eater would restore the world. When they beat him, there is a white light, when it disappears they are back to the party
Tails did state that after beating the Time Eater they would restore the world, by using what? The power of the Chaos Emeralds, as the obvious implication.

The effect on the timelines would still remain, they used the emeralds's powers to revert it and go back into their original state.
What part don't you get in a weak point ? Was stated by the manual the Core is vulnerable
The Core is vulnerable to how much extent? I can literally use the Perfect Chaos example I have given in the first point to questionate this, the core isn't a glass canon thing, it can tank the striking strength from both Super Sonics, and a Classic Super Sonic can damage the Phantom King empowered by the Phantom Ruby on the ocasion, who has Low 2-C AP and dura by scalling to the Ruby's full power which can create Low 2-C dimensions.

The rest of your arguments are just trying to cover the Solaris part, also, they used the space-time rift to travel through time and space to fight Solaris in diferent periods, Eggman clearly states he can't be killed in a one single place, the dimension they were fighting Solaris was showing distortions, they were fighting Solaris in a void while travelling through time to kill him on that ocasion.

I think I don't need so many explanations for this part, and the rest was already adressed by my points, Arrow Of Light has comparable power to damage Solaris's light shells and harm his form in a consistent sense.

I agree this thread should be closed by OP request, many points presented here were debunked in many years ago by clearing up misconceptions about these scallings as well.

Last edited:
Also, about Super Sonic don't having invulnerability factor because Eggman's machines can directly harm him, eh, not exactly.

Super Sonic's invulnerability is a factor that can't be bypassed by Eggman's machines, the only ones to have power to bypass said thing are the Egg Salamander, Solaris, and a few more powerful god tiers, and the latter Egg Sala uses attacks that ignore conventional dura to cause the said damages, so yeah, just another misconception.

Also, about Super Sonic don't having invulnerability factor because Eggman's machines can directly harm him, eh, not exactly.

Super Sonic's invulnerability is a factor that can't be bypassed by Eggman's machines, the only ones to have power to bypass said thing are the Egg Salamander, Solaris, and a few more powerful god tiers, and the latter Egg Sala uses attacks that ignore conventional dura to cause the said damages, so yeah, just another misconception.
Same with Solaris. I’m fact, the only creatures that can damage Super Sonic were compromised of Chaos Energy and have a specific invulnerability negating attack. Super Sonic actually did have Invulnerability on his profile at one point, but VSW changed its standards for it and got removed. (Even though Archie still has it and idk why he keeps it but not game but I’ll face it for another time).

Also a lot of these powers trying to be unfairly downplayed by headcannon literally are laughed at outside of the wiki
"Laughed off-site", by who? Your Death Battle friends? Your downplay server? Because high tier Sonic is mostly accepted by normies, most people are fine with the idea of a strong Sonic, unlike your favorite verses, so stop with these biased points

Respect is earned, and this thread has earned no respect due to being a spite debunking thread that is too busy DEBOONKING to even list what tier Sonic should be afterwards, and yet these same people complain that their thread is disrespected, this is just ridiculous

If you want people to not be """""toxic""""" or """""meanie bully""""" then earn that goddamm respect instead of thinking people have infinite free time and patience for your bias and spite

"Laughed off-site", by who? Your Death Battle friends? Your downplay server? Because high tier Sonic is mostly accepted by normies, most people are fine with the idea of a strong Sonic, unlike your favorite verses, so stop with these biased points

Respect is earned, and this thread has earned no respect due to being a spite debunking thread that is too busy DEBOONKING to even list what tier Sonic should be afterwards, and yet these same people complain that their thread is disrespected, this is just ridiculous

If you want people to not be """""toxic""""" or """""meanie bully""""" then earn that goddamm respect instead of thinking people have infinite free time and patience for your bias and spite
First vote against sonic with your friends a single time then call out someone on bias

I have voted against Sonic literally this week in, y'know, in a Bowser vs Sonic thread, shocking isn't it for someone as closed minded as you, now stop accusing others what you are.

Heck, I literally argued against Sally in an Asriel vs Sally thread back when he was 2-B, which caused him too win, and yet because I disagree with your bad downgrade threads and I have friends this means we are big biased Sonic wankers... that stopped low quality upgrade threads as well

Last edited:
I have voted against Sonic literally this week in, y'know, in a Bowser vs Sonic thread, shocking isn't it for someone as closed minded as you, now stop accusing others what you are.

Heck, I literally argued against Sally in an Asriel vs Sally thread back when he was 2-B, which caused him too win, and yet because I disagree with your bad downgrade threads and I have friends this means we are big biased Sonic wankers... that stopped low quality upgrade threads as well
I'll admit, it is pretty shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back