• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Puyo Puyo Revisions (Part 1: The God Tiers)

They should also scale to Carbuncle turning the moon into a star, though properly calcing that star is likely a good idea

Bump

After doing a bit of research, we could possibly scale the non 2-C characters to Arle’s Magic Gun. It’s an attack he uses in the Madou Games.The same Magic Gun she used to blow up the moon. We could scale the Madou monsters and the early Fever characters to 5-C.
Probably should get calculated, considering that similar feats were able to get to planet level somehow.

I would prefer if early fever characters had a feat of their own to scale to but if there is nothing I guess we will just scale them to that maybe with a "Likely" next to it

I would prefer if early fever characters had a feat of their own to scale to but if there is nothing I guess we will just scale them to that maybe with a "Likely" next to it

They wouldn’t have a reason not to scale. In 15th, the Madou world characters (with the exception of Satan, of course) are generally shown to be on par with the Fever era characters.

we have enough staff agreements to apply these I’m pretty sure. Aside from the translations for 20th speed calc, is there anything else we need to do for this thread?

Oh yeah, speaking of translations, I found the actual original Japanese text if anyone knows how to translate it.

we have enough staff agreements to apply these I’m pretty sure. Aside from the translations for 20th speed calc, is there anything else we need to do for this thread?
I think we're still deciding on what level characters will be Pre-PPT?

Oh yeah, speaking of translations, I found the actual original Japanese text if anyone knows how to translate it.

I think we should just post it in the translation request thread and see what we get.
I think we're still deciding on what level characters will be Pre-PPT?
On the topic of this, couldn’t that 20th speed feat also double as a durability feat for Ringo, Maguro, and Ris? You could probably just look up the weigh of the average junior high student , and take the speed calc you made, to find their kinetic energy.

I think we should just post it in the translation request thread and see what we get.

On the topic of this, couldn’t that 20th speed feat also double as a durability feat for Ringo, Maguro, and Ris? You could probably just look up the weigh of the average junior high student , and take the speed calc you made, to find their kinetic energy.
You can't do FTL Kinetic Energy here

Are there any possible speed ratings for Ecolo or Ringo?, cus i remember that one scene with him chasing around Ringo in PPT2

Last edited:
Back