• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A bunch of Pokemon Champions (Mostly Leon) have High 6-A scaling, that's it
Leon:
  1. Leon's Team matched and even managed to wear down Base Eternatus. Leon's Charizard was even capable of knocking it out in both Pokemon Journeys and Pokémon Evolutions.
  2. Is considered the strongest trainer in the Galar region and according to his profile "the strongest Champion Galar's ever had." This would obviously put Leon above the likes of Mustard and Honey (Mustard's Equal)
  3. Believed he could defeat Gloria/Victor even after they defeated and captured Eternatus
    "Everyone knows what you did for us this week, <player>... They know you're the one who caught Eternatus and saved the future of the Galar region."
    "A real hero, who battled alongside the Legendary Pokémon, Zacian and Zamazenta... I couldn't have dreamed of a better challenger to help increase my winning streak!"
    "Now that I've seen just what kind of strength you possess as the greatest of challengers...crushing you into the dirt will show everyone just how strong their Champion truly is!"
  4. Leon was stated numerous times to be the strongest Trainer in the World, which makes him superior to the likes of Brandon
  5. In Pokémon Masters, Leon (And Raihan) not only were able to defeat Eternatus and make him flee but Leon and Hop working together almost defeated it
  6. Leon's Charizard is Eternatus' rival and equal
    "You see, we've been challenging all sorts of Trainers to Pokémon battles..."
    "but none of those battles have been able to fully satisfy Eternatus."
    "No wonder! It has eternal reserves of energy, after all!"
    That must be tough to manage: "I've never thought of it like that...but I suppose it is!"
    So what's your plan?: "All I can do is keep finding opponents for us to battle!"
    "Eternatus won't stop aiming to get stronger! If I start slacking off, it'll leave me in the dust!"
    "This is just my little way of thanking it for becoming my partner!"
    That's wonderful!: "Thanks, mate! Coming from you, that means a lot!"
    Have you decided who'll be your next opponent?: "Well, I've been trying to battle Trainers from different backgrounds. There are a lot out there, and they're all strong in their own way."
    "There are times when even that's not enough to satisfy Eternatus, though!"
    "Whenever that happens, I call on Charizard!"
    "Those two can fight each other at full strength because they're both strong—and they're rivals!"
    "When those two battle it out until they're both exhausted, only then is Eternatus satisfied!"
"I often have Eternatus and Charizard spar with each other."
"They clash with all their might to make each other stronger!"
"You and I could have the same sort of rivalry, too! That’s a surefire way for us to get stronger!"

Leon has consistently been written to be comparable to Eternatus in all medias, so him being thousands of times weaker than Base Eternatus doesn't really make sense
Cynthia
:
Lance:
  • As shown in The Scuffle of Legends, Lance's Shiny Gyarados's Hyper Beam was able to stalemate Kyogre's Hyper Beam. This is not something someone a thousand times weaker should even remotely be capable of
Alder:
This would only scale to Champions and maybe Elite Four Members

Last edited:
To be fair though if we use Legends as evidence a lot of other Champions would also scale to Legendaries. Especially Iris who fought N's Resihram who admitted if they fought in Black and White he would've lost.

It would change a lot since he would be the strongest trainer seen in Pokemon Masters, and it retcons every match he had as an Victory, including against Oak and several other Legendary Wielding Trainers he faced or would scale above in Masters.

Also not the only case:

in Masters N fought Iris and straight up said had he and Reshiram/Zekrom fought Iris for the Championship he would've straight up lost. Keep in mind you can't use the Pokeball argument as neither of those Pokemon are kept in Pokeballs. N lets them fly around

It also retcons the **** out of Gold beating him in Gen 2.
Tbh we are never given any indications in game that Ethan actually beats red you beat him and the end credits starts to roll the match is never mentioned again in gen 2 games either so canonically we only know they fought on Mount silver nothing more

Back