• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is an anime only feat being used?
Technically it is the anime version of a feat that did in fact happen in the manga with it showing the range the attack off that was already implied to be fairly large in the manga. Any further discussion should probably be reserved for a CRT that actually discusses the calculation.

Technically it is the anime version of a feat that did in fact happen in the manga with it showing the range the attack off that was already implied to be fairly large in the manga. Any further discussion should probably be reserved for a CRT that actually discusses the calculation.
Yeah this right here, I don’t see why we should use the calc as the anime clearly exaggerated the scene.

Yeah this right here, I don’t see why we should use the calc as the anime clearly exaggerated the scene.
As I said, the manga already implies that the range is a good deal larger than what was directly seen in the manga, so any further discussion should be reserved for a CRT that actually deals with this.

Inosuke and Kanao got stronger + they wouldn’t have killed him if not for Shinobu
They are still much weaker than Doma due to their scaling and as I already said twice further discussion regarding this topic should be reserved for the CRT that actually deals with this topic.

I'd say let @Nehz_XZX do it. He seems to have a better grasp on the situation, and the calculation doesn't seem like an outlier/calc stacking.
It seems like as if the calculation hasn't been evaluated by Calc Group members yet though I could ping the Calc Group members in the Supporters list on the Kimetsu no Yaiba verse page after the CRT is made. That still means that it is probably better to wait with arguing whether or not the calculation should be applied and how to approach it until the evaluation is done since it won't make much sense to argue about it if it ends being deemed invalid.

Could someone explain the concrete and soil method
Edit
And house method

Explosion Method​

The explosion method cannot be used because it wasn't an explosion, it was just a burst of blades.

Soil or Concrete Method​

Would be if he just destroyed the ground directly. He Doesn't. He destroys the buildings all around.

House Method​

This is the only usable one, since it actually calculates what was destroyed.

After zenitsu is hit by said lightning, his face also burns up like how your face would generate wounds after being struck by lightning.

11-21.png

17-21.png

Plus, it's been shown before that Demons CAN generate thunder. I really don't see the point here.

Even if this DOES go through, KnY fans will have to put their trust into gyutaros explosion house method..
How about for the very lightning that Zenitsu is assumed to have blitz for this calc, there is no signs of the thunder breathing style he used scorching anything in the room as lightning would have to once generated. The very distinct lack of the breathing style damaging the environment in any way like lightning should is a big knock against it

How about for the very lightning that Zenitsu is assumed to have blitz for this calc, there is no signs of the thunder breathing style he used scorching anything in the room as lightning would have to once generated. The very distinct lack of the breathing style damaging the environment in any way like lightning should is a big knock against it
We don't assume that Thunder Breathing generates lightning. That is canonically said to be just a matter of perception. It's Kaigaku's Blood Demon Art that generates lightning that he uses alongside his Thunder Breathing.

Explosion Method​

The explosion method cannot be used because it wasn't an explosion, it was just a burst of blades.

Soil or Concrete Method​

Would be if he just destroyed the ground directly. He Doesn't. He destroys the buildings all around.

House Method​

This is the only usable one, since it actually calculates what was destroyed.
K, we will just leave it up to the CRT to decide if this is the same/ similar as this

We don't assume that Thunder Breathing generates lightning. That is canonically said to be just a matter of perception. It's Kaigaku's Blood Demon Art that generates lightning that he uses alongside his Thunder Breathing.
The calc in question only uses the lightning from the breathing style not the blood demon art itself since neither can actually be differentiated visually as far as the manga is concerned

The calc in question only uses the lightning from the breathing style not the blood demon art itself since neither can actually be differentiated visually as far as the manga is concerned
Kaigaku's lightning is black though which is completely untypical for Thunder Breathing as far as we are aware. I'd also like to emphasize again that we do not accept Thunder Breathing producing any lightning beyond merely generating the perception of it, so that can't be used for anything. In the case of Kaigaku we have an outright statement of him using his Blood Demon Art to reinforce his attacks, so that is what you should be judging here. No one is saying that Thunder Breathing itself is producing lightning and I'm sure not going to simply let someone act as if that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back