• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Digimon Revision: Higher Dimensional Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azathoth

Homeostasis was created to be a stand in for Yggdrasil, so the two should be comparable.

@Repp

Then I am confused as to why Homeostasis is supposedly higher-dimensional than Yggdrasil and resides in a different place entirely, whereas Yggdrasil is assimilated in the regular multiverse of the digital world by things that had specifically been adapting to said multiverse.

My reason for bringing up that Zeed Info was that we could actually scale everyone to Low 1-C (Not likely, but this is the last shot)

If Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode could not kill this Zeed without splitting it apart then that woulod mean this Zeed would scale and therefore the Royal Knights who survived his onslaught..Does someone have links to that part of the manga so that I can confirm?

The continuity of Digimon is strange, even Digimon Frontier much of the stories did not make references to the others except when they spoke that they were other universes.

However after Pendulum X many Retcons happened in the franchise and now it is very common the references to other stories happening in the same world. This sounds strange to people who are accustomed to every story in Digimon being in different universes, it is quite difficult to reveal to some people that Digimon Xros Wars refers to Tailmon and Wizardmon of Digimon Adventure being in this story. (Of course, only in the manga. In relation to being in the same world are usually only in games and manga, anime rarely talk about other media).

@Dragon

I don't think we scale getting bodied by someone. Also, was this specifically the same Shoutmon in the same continuity? Because I thought it was anime Shoutmon who killed Bagramon, and this is Xros Wars Shoutmon.

Manga and anime originate from a divergence from the prophecy of homeostasis. This resulted in two timelines from the same base, anime and manga.

In the anime Shoutmon X7SM was presented as being even more powerful than the manga and defeated Darkness Bagramon. In the manga X7SM came up with much less Digimon composing it and it was only usadi to defeat UChaosmon.

Well that closes the book on that piece of evidence. Now back to the High 2-A issue.

@Dragon

Slight problem with that. Shoutmon X7F (not Superior Mode) did not take down Zeed. The Xros Loader holders purified the Digimon that held it together and created Luminamon, who together with their Xros Loaders forcibly took Zeed's components apart.

In addition, Bagramon references the events of Digimon Savers when talking about Yggdrasil. Bagramon also carved out a chunk of Yggdrasil to replace his lost body parts.

Also, this is a minor thing, but Yggdrasil's page should probably be fixed. The first pic on his page isn't Yggdrasil him/itself, but Yggdrasil_7D6.

In fact, the actual appearance of Yggdrasil never came. All we see are avatars that are made in the likeness of other digital entities, Yggdrasil 7D6 for example resembles the Gaia Overlord of Digimon World 2 and the X-Evolution pillar resembles the ENIAC of Diimon Brave Tamer. Speaking of updating the Yggdrasil page, I'm going to blog with her feats, do you think that's a good idea?

@Executor N0

It would be great if you can do it for all the host computers and not just Yggdrasil.

@Darkanine

NEO and Victory/ZeedGaru stats need to be fixed as I mentioned above.

Homeostasis and Yggdrasil are comparable as Reppu said. They are actually opposing factions in Tri (Yggdrasil explicitly referred to as "The Will of Yggdrasil" and not one of the avatars).

@Machspyder

Yes, I will also do all the Hosts, I just mentioned Yggdrasil because it is what appears the most. Sometimes I find it annoying that many digital worlds and hosts that are mentioned do not receive the same attention as Yggdrasil and his Digital World. I want more information about Homeros and ILIAD, I find it very interesting. Why Bandai, why?

We asked the same regarding the Olympos Xll and how the Royal Knights get all the attention....

@Executor Not brown-nosing but every blog you do is helpful, so I think it is a good idea.

@Executor N0

For ENIAC/ABC, it is likely copyright issues. Then again, those things have been dead since the 80s and they went ahead and used them in BT anyways so...maybe that's not it (that reminds me, use the updated Ajora translations from her tumblr if you are covering BT).

Overlord GAIA...there are too many GAIAs in Digimon so I think they dropped it. He was a great villain though. Good article summarizing his part.

Homeros has too little info...just a few references to it in Crusader.

Yep, we really need more info on the other computers. Yggdrasil has been way too omnipresent in Digimon.

@Dragonmasterxyz

Thanks for saying that, it motivates me a lot. Speaking of which, I launched another blog today, I believe it is useful to be used when people appear requesting that Digimon should receive downgrade for being "a world made of data".

@Machspyder

This is funny being that Yggdrasil was actually mentioned as omnipresent. At least it would be if it was not something so sad ;-;

So umm, this kinda died off for a day without us actually doing anything regarding the High 2-A stuff.

I am personally fine with "At least 2-A, likely High 2-A" as I mentioned before. I think others said they were okay with that rating as well?

Well, I agree with scale to Yggdrasil.

Anyway I want to tell you that I'm traveling so I can not start the blog until I get back. I believe that I will return Saturday night so on Sunday the blog can be launched.

Executor N0 said:
Anyway I want to tell you that I'm traveling so I can not start the blog until I get back. I believe that I will return Saturday night so on Sunday the blog can be launched.
Don't rush yourself.

Executor N0 said:
No worries man.

@Dragon

About those, we might need to go over them a little.

The reason why Argent Fear "ignores defense" is because it's a pile bunker that punches through the target's armor and defense repeatedly. It doesn't magically bypass enemy armor to the best of my knowledge

I'm not sure about Lucemon though.

@Dragon

Given consistent feats of surviving space-time hax on that level, I'd think it'd be alright. But I want to hear what Dark and Executor have to say.

Acausality is for being unaffected by the Eaters universal time resets, right? I think it should be okay.

Should that immeasurable speed feat of RK be discussed right about now? Since from what I'm getting Is that It would scale to most of their keys and those that scale to those, right?

I think they could be Immeasurable for fighting King Drasil, yes. Not sure if it affect anything but their CS key, though.

Well, the composites are every version rolled into one, so yep.

Since everyone seems on board, think I should perform the updates or wait?

I can help. I'll do the CS protags and Royal Knights. Once you do Yggdrasil I can update them based on your reasoning.(I just really want to edit for some reason...)

Darkanine said:
I think they could be Immeasurable for fighting King Drasil, yes. Not sure if it affect anything but their CS key, though.
Well going by what Executor comment, I think It atleast could possibly scale to their D-Cyber and re digitize incarnations...

Oh right, I almost completely forgot. Thanks for reminding me.

Yeah, Immeasurable sounds about right then.

@Dragon.

The main cast, Alphamon and Omegamon have been unlocked. I'll unlock the rest soon, something came up.

Want me to handle the Demon Lords and expanded cast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back