• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Dark Souls Downgrades 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul King doesn't keep the worlds alive through sheer power, he keeps it alive through the balance of souls that go through it.

The lords keep it alive through sheer power

@Unholy

If you believe others should post their proofs for their claim, at least be consistent and do it yourself for your claim

LordGriffin1000 said:
@The Everlasting

The Soul King maintains the 3 worlds of Bleach with his existence, he dies, the worlds die. We don't except that.

Isn't this the same?. The Lords keep the first flame alive, the Lords leave their thrones, the first flame dies and thus a chain reaction, the sun dies.

If it's different it should be explained for those who don't know. I don't go deep into the lore of DS so I can't say who's right or wrong. I simply would like to understand the facts.
Pretty sure the first flame is the sun.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@The Everlasting

The Soul King maintains the 3 worlds of Bleach with his existence, he dies, the worlds die. We don't except that.

Isn't this the same?. The Lords keep the first flame alive, the Lords leave their thrones, the first flame dies and thus a chain reaction, the sun dies.

If it's different it should be explained for those who don't know. I don't go deep into the lore of DS so I can't say who's right or wrong. I simply would like to understand the facts.
IIRC the entire arguement for stellar dark souls is that the first flame is what keeps the sun in existence. This is supposed to be shown in DS1 first cutscene which shows that the entire world before the first flame was gray and ruled by dragons. But once the lords took control of the world it was less gray and had a visible sun in the distance.

Now this is a major point of contentious seeing as how it could be either interpted that the sun was created and maintain by the first flame or that the first flame is powering the sun up due to the vagueness of the whole ordeal.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@The Everlasting

The worlds merge together in a non-destructive way. It's not applied because it's not an AP feat. Also what Garg said.

@DMUA, Thatoneguy78, The Everlasting

That makes sense, I guess it's legit then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back