• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Blaz Blue Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot earlier,i say Carl but you answer both so yeah...

Which tier Mai get? Rein said she will be 6-B based from Variable Heart,but seeing Ever say VH feat is outlier,we still unsure.

CT Ragna/Jin/Noel - 7-C

20% Hakumen - At least 6-B

CT Rachel - 6-B, maybe Low 5-B

Hazama - At least 6-B

Tsubaki - Likely 7-C, maybe 6-B

Izayoi - At least 6-B

Arakune - 7-C

Kagura - At least 6-B

Carl - Likely 7-C

Relius - At least 6-B

Theglassman12 said:
I would personally wait until we get info on Chronophantasma and Central Fiction. We're literally only halfway done with all the stuff in the BB lore.
How long is this going to take? We cannot wait for a long time.

Mai in Central Fiction can protect Rachel from Hazama and fought him to do so. She didn't successfully beat him, but did enough to get him to back off. I think she might be 6-B.

As i already said above,if we waiting again how this can be concluded?

Basically what Ant said,thought i probably know Rein already finish CF,i can wrong tho.

@Zelda

So,6-B Mai is possible? Okay then,how about the other think? Also does she missing some abilities?

What tier Naoto and Mu-12 get? For Nu and Lambda they are in 6-B,right?

I've played through most of the games (except Continuum Shift Extend), Chronophantasma is my favorite in the series and Central Fiction is the latest I beat. I can help out here.

If Take-Mikazuchi is Low 5-B, then Mu should scale since she was one of the 3 to beat him (alongside Jin and Ragna). Mu in Continuum Shift is 6-B (one of the higher ones in the series).

Naoto is 6-B usually, but he took on Black Beast Ragna that was close to turning into the Black Beast next to a Cauldron and managed to win. If Black Beast Ragna is Low 5-B, then Naoto should scale.

Nu/Lambda are 6-B, yes.

CT Ragna/Jin/Noel - 7-C

20% Hakumen - At least 6-B

CT Rachel - 6-B, maybe Low 5-B

Hazama - At least 6-B

Tsubaki - Likely 7-C, maybe 6-B

Izayoi - At least 6-B

Arakune - 7-C

Kagura - At least 6-B

Carl - Likely 7-C

Relius - At least 6-B

Mu - At least 6-B, maybe Low 5-B

Naoto - 6-B, possibly Low 5-B

Nu - At least 6-B

Lambda - At least 6-B

Alright,which character still didn't get mentioned?

Someone mentioned the Six Heroes in their prime and they are Low 5-B (Trinity I'm not sure but the rest are).

Bang/Litchi/Makoto/Taokaka/Platinum/Hibiki = 7-C

Tager = At least 6-B (this guy can go toe-to-toe with 20% Hakumen and take on Relius)

Kokonoe = At least 6-B, higher with prep (when it comes to prep, she's the Batman/Dr. Doom of the series)

Celica = At least 6-B (Minerva blew herself up to destroy Requiem, who is at least a Low 5-B being in the state it was in when it got destroyed).

Azrael = At the very least 6-B restricted, likely Low 5-B unrestricted

Bullet = 7-C

Amane = At LEAST 6-B (this guy is an enigma, but the guy is a powerful observer enough for Rachel to respect. 6-B is a safe assumption but the guy may well be Low 5-B considering that Ragna has trouble with him in Central Fiction).

"Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Even if the Ragna and Nu feat, the same feat that they do every single time loop to create Black Beast in Calamity Trigger, is outlier as well? Because they do same procedure over and over again. Also Mai scales to Ragna for keeping up with him for a while in chapter 9, that girl who is fighting Jin also damaged Kagura in chapter 1 was damaged by Mai as well, killed also in fact, and has potential to knock down his father who has big contribution against Azrael. Almost everything she did in Variable Heart is screaming High-tier. Ragna also can create Black Beast alone, Mai and Platinum can create Takemigatsuchi above Black Beast and Ragna and Nu can smelt to Black Beast as well. Does that sound like an outlier? Because it sounds consistent.
From Ever;

"How is any of this connected to the smelting of Take-Mikazuchi?
Legit this sounds like hardcore non-sequitur."

Because they're shown to be around same tier, doing same thing, yeah, Mu and Hazama also tried it before Ibukido was blown to smithereens by Takemigatsuchi. Not to mention Variable Heart feat is the main drive of the story in the first place. What I was trying to say was six different characters around same tier, doing same thing, with two of the instances being major part of the plot. It's not outlier. But we're just going to ignore those feats like what we did to Everlasting Dragon in Dark Souls in the first cutscene. Make things easier.

@Zelda

Again, why are they scaled to 6-B? Nobody tanked it. At least directly. Also 7-C comes from Tager. He should be 7-C or you will bump up all Low-Tiers.

From Ever,

"I'm still not understanding how any of this is a meaningful feat to begin with. Seriously that's not been explained."

They can create Takemigatsuchi/Black Beast. They need produce source of energy for them since they need to produce magic element, Takemigatsuchi and Black Beast are just hugely high concentration of magic element after all and it's source of energy for magic formulas and magic. Since Variable Heart Takemigatsuchi will be more of a threat than Black Beast, it should scale. Low 5-B for both Takemigatsuchi/Black Beast. Cut it in half. Or not because you can smelt Takemigatsuchi with Mai alone and Platinum was there for additional control. 3.5 or 7 Zettaton. Still Low 5-B. Variable Heart takes place two years before Calamity Trigger. Ragna and Jin scale because of their confrontation against Meifang/Mai. Not to mention he can do the same level of feat as well. Low 5-B Beginning of the Calamity Trigger Ragna. That's why this is bad when we consider the smelting feat. It's never been explained in Chronophantasma/Central Fiction probably because it doesn't actually matter. Just ignore it. It will be confusing.

From Ever,

"And the problem with considering this an outlier is...? At this rate we'll need to revise BB again after this to account for stuff from CP and CF"

We don't need to wait that long.

Anyway, let's get a Scaling thing ready, get a list of missing abilities and be done

Here are the abilities I can remember

Resistance to existence erase for izanami and relius the time killer doesn't work on her and by the end of cf the time killer wouldn't work on relius

Memory manipulation for ragna he is taking away memories of the entire blazblue cast in cf

Type 5 immortality for izanami

Gargoyle One said:
We don't need to wait that long.

Anyway, let's get a Scaling thing ready, get a list of missing abilities and be done
This seems reasonable, yes.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
From Ever,

"And the problem with considering this an outlier is...? At this rate we'll need to revise BB again after this to account for stuff from CP and CF"
Because there's 3 different feats similar to this with one of them being major plotline and another being the plot. You'll miss the whole point and it's consistent. Ignore the feat but it's not outlier.

Theglassman12 said:
When we get all the info we need for all 4 games.
I have playlist here of the entire Central Fiction storyline including major flashbacks to other C-Series. It's not translated though. I can make a blog about it.

@Zelda

Not only waiting Rein blog,we need to Scaling the thing ready, and listing missing abilities for the character,Sparda already give once.

We don't have to wait for Reins blog, we can get the scaling chain out the way as soon as we can

When it comes to missing abilities:

Ragna: Memory Manipulation (can erase the memory of someone's dream using his Grimoire)

Hakumen: Resistance to BFR (He resisted Kokonoe's attempt to warp him out at 20% power during his fight with Ragna in Calamity Trigger), can create vaccum like holes from cutting projectiles.

Susano'o: Every ability Hakumen has from the Susano'o Unit, Susano'o also has.

Izanami: BFR (Does so to Hakumen in Chronophantasma's ending), can conjure platforms for her to stand in the air, Teleportation, Immortality Type 5, can create a barrier around her for protection, can create a ring of energy and launch projectiles from it.

Now that I mention Izanami, I found this in the BlazBlue wiki:

"Also in BlazBlue: Centralfiction she claims that it would be difficult for her to create an energy blast like one Corpse Burial: Requiem was supposed to make, which was going to atomize the entire planet and the moon with 10 to the power of 31 joules worth of power, but she made it sound like she was actually capable of that."

What do you guys think?

Will a similar thing be done to Guilty Gear considering its FTL calc comes from a "non-canonical finisher" that Jack-O Valentine? Like, my only problem with this post is how it states that because the feat comes from Makoto, especially a "non-canonical finisher", then it makes it very questionable at best but VBW has always taken cinematic finishers and super attacks into account, such as is the case with Guilty Gear and Super Robot Wars.

Apparently not. As it was calced at Low 5B as I established early in this thread

Though, someone can recall that

So should we just go ahead with applying Gargoyle's and The Everlasting's suggestions?

If it is Low 5-B it's likely among the higher end because damn, if destroying a planet + moon = not even planet level, I find it pretty odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back