• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Blaz Blue Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was not sure. She used the word "I think". Also Izanami is even more powerful than Black Beast, making Black Beast scaling to Izanami more far-fetched. She's far more powerful than Terumi which makes him scaling to her also not that sure.

One of Terumi's end game plan was to surpass the black beast's power

Rachel knows what Hakumen is capable of at 100% so even if she thinks izanmi would give him trouble it says a lot

Yeah, it's his Central Fiction self. An obvious Low 5-B incarnation. That doesn't scale to his Phase Shift self because he wasn't hated that much when he took Kazuma. Or his Continuum Shift self.

Again, she was not sure. She also fail to analyze sometimes, look at Continuum Shift Rachel get started by Terumi. There's so many I'm not sure Rachel moments in Chronophantasma.

From Ever;

"Take-Mikazuchi probably just scales to Low 5-B regardless for reasons I'll get into below. Smelting Take-Mikazuchi is not a feat. Creating something does not mean you scale to it. I don't see what would make Mai Low 5-B because the guy is not explaining it and I have not read the mangas. Full power Take-Mikazuchi scales to the Black Beast, yes, but it was weakened after its core was split up into the other Nox Nyctores. Only by reuniting them all does Nine return it to its full power in her arcade ending.

Rachel at the beginning of CP says that Izanami is as powerful as the Black Beast and that it would take 100% Hakumen to defeat her. She scales. CT Ragna does not completely scale to Hakumen. He is hardcore outmatched until he activates the Azure Grimoire. Terumi helping fight the Black Beast also does not mean he scales to 100% Hakumen. The Black Beast is treated as the absolute most powerful thing in the series, and anything that does not make it scale to Low 5-B is utter nonsense.

What is Mai's feat? The guy is not explaining it or how it drops guys like restricted Azrael to 7-C when Azrael fought Hakumen to a stalemate."

btw this is a reply to Rein's large post.

You need to have power to create something on that scale. Variable Heart explain how it's done. There's no way the components won't scale. Those fuckton of magic elements, you know, the power of Takemigatsuchi, the thing that makes it fire that power, comes from Platinum and Mai. It's same as Power Bestowal, she should scale.

https://lhscan.net/read-blazblue-variable-heart-raw-chapter-17.html

Takemigatsuchi low on magic element was able to fend off Black Beast in the novel. Ragna turning to Black Beast should need as much magic element to do so. Nu-13 and Ragna falling into Boundary also created Black Beast. As that was the Black Beast that attack the world in the past.

All he did was scare Kokonoe, Tager who he remembers because he was hurt by him btw, punched bullet in the face before also punched Ragna without going all out in the face too. But maybe I'm wrong about that one. He fought Hakumen and stalemate after all.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Yeah, it's his Central Fiction self. An obvious Low 5-B incarnation. That doesn't scale to his Phase Shift self because he wasn't hated that much when he took Kazuma. Or his Continuum Shift self.

Again, she was not sure. She also fail to analyze sometimes, look at Continuum Shift Rachel get started by Terumi. There's so many I'm not sure Rachel moments in Chronophantasma.
By the end of central fiction nobody hated him the 3 people who hated terumi the most were ragna, nine and kokonoe at this point nine was dead, kokonoe turned into sethir and ragna didn't hate termi anymore that's why he was able to destroy his soul he wasn't fighting with hatred

From Ever

"Then the Variable Heart feat is an outlier, simple. Doesn't have to mean shit like 7-C Azrael. Bringing up pre-cyborg Tager harming Azrael is meaningless and a gigantic outlier. Not much I need to say for that one, it's pretty simple."

It is probably best if we pause any further discussion until Dragonmasterxyz has questioned The Everlasting about this.

Anyway, I think that The Everlasting seems to make sense.

Even if the Ragna and Nu feat, the same feat that they do every single time loop to create Black Beast in Calamity Trigger, is outlier as well? Because they do same procedure over and over again. Also Mai scales to Ragna for keeping up with him for a while in chapter 9, that girl who is fighting Jin also damaged Kagura in chapter 1 was damaged by Mai as well, killed also in fact, and has potential to knock down his father who has big contribution against Azrael. Almost everything she did in Variable Heart is screaming High-tier. Ragna also can create Black Beast alone, Mai and Platinum can create Takemigatsuchi above Black Beast and Ragna and Nu can smelt to Black Beast as well. Does that sound like an outlier? Because it sounds consistent.

Questions: Shouldn't Celica be higher ? She defeated Post-Chronophantasma Mu and consistently does well against Nine in nearly every incarnation. Obviously destroying Requiem , even if a suicide attack, should be scalable.

Noel fights against her Mu self and actually beats her after gaining the Eye of Azure. Shouldn't that scale to her Unknown part of her tier ?

Also izanami should have type 5 immortality as she is death it's self they couldn't actually kill her so ragna had to distract her then Noel absorb her with ragna's help

I would personally wait until we get info on Chronophantasma and Central Fiction. We're literally only halfway done with all the stuff in the BB lore.

We can't wait to edit bad profiles, that isn't logical.

We need to edit the pages with what we have as soon as necessary

or we can just get all the info we need before we do the edits so that we'd be done in one go.

Theglassman12 said:
or we can just get all the info we need before we do the edits so that we'd be done in one go.
So a ton of unnecessary waiting?

No

It is usually best to have all the information and set up a plan before rushing in.

Yeah, you know what? What if we ignore the smelting feat and ditch it just like what we did in a war against Dragons in Dark Souls? We believe in Low 5-B Black Beast then I think that's the best idea.

I'll remove the obvious low tier, let's start from Calamity Trigger.

CT Ragna -

CT Jin -

CT Nu -

20% Hakumen -

Rachel -

Suggestion?

Tsubaki is consistantly weaker then Jin. She's likely 7-C during the events of Continuum Shift. In ChronoPhantasma however, she's probably on the lower end of 6-B due to Izanami's influence over her while Izayoi is a higher section of 6-B.

Alright: CT Ragna/Jin/Noel - 7-C

20% Hakumen - At least 6-B

CT Rachel - 6-B, maybe Low 5-B

Hazama - At least 6-B

Tsubaki - Likely 7-C, maybe 6-B

Izayoi - At least 6-B

What rating Arakune,Kagura,and Clover? And the six heroes obviously Low 5-B,right?

Arakune is hard to say, though 7-C is a safe classification.

Kagura is at least 6-B. Guy can keep up with Azrael, Idea Engine Ragna and Jin and the guy can actually somewhat resist Phantom (or Nine's) Gravity Seed, something even Rachel can't do. Probably one of the stronger 6-B's in BlazBlue.

Which Clover? Relius? He's likely at least 6-B while Carl is likely 7-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back