• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Blaz Blue Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Shouldn't Power of Order Jin scale to Low 5-B as well?
Considering he fought Ragna who in turn slightly scales to 100% Hakumen yes

What about characters like Hakumen, Terumi and Nine in their prime during the Six Heroes era? Should they scale to Low 5-B or be around Tier 6?

Zeldasmash said:
What about characters like Hakumen, Terumi and Nine in their prime during the Six Heroes era? Should they scale to Low 5-B or be around Tier 6?
Low5B for them without question

Zeldasmash said:
They count in the "6 Heroes" category. So they are God Tiers. Especially seeing as they all did fight the Black Beast.

Zeldasmash said:
They're around tier 6.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
They're around tier 6.
I can understand Trinity being Tier 6 and maybe Valkenhayn, but certainly not Hakumen, Jubei, Terumi or Nine. Hakumen was the one who slayed the Black Beast who I'm pretty sure is Low 5-B and Jubei was widely revered as stronger then Hakumen (something even he admits).

Some others as I am unfamiliar with the Central Fiction story (haven't gotten to it yet).

Would the likes of Current Valkenhayn, Nu, Mu and Lambda scale to Ragna? If current Valk scales then I thing Relius does as well.

I believe Black Beast is At least 6-B. It's impossible to scale them to God tiers, or otherwise Ragna at the beginning is Low 5-B already, it's bullshit. Hakumen battle was decisive. Takemigatsuchi also scales to Low 5-B if we do that.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
I believe Black Beast is At least 6-B. It's impossible to scale them to God tiers, or otherwise Ragna at the beginning is Low 5-B already, it's bullshit. Hakumen battle was decisive. Takemigatsuchi also scales to Low 5-B if we do that.
Black Beast is Low 5-B easy if we scale him to Izanami's feat. It's been stated quite a few times that the Black Beast is as strong as Izanami and even she admits that taking him on on her own would be hard.

@Dragon

Current Valkenhayn isn't as strong as he was in his prime.

Mu/Nu/Lambda is tricky: they scale to Idea-Engine Ragna but in Central Fiction is hard to say for certain.

Then it scales to Takemigatsuchi because it's made to counteract Black Beast. Then all the Mid-tier. Black Beast being Low 5-B creates scaling issue. Not to mention it's statement. I believe it is a hyperbole if not outlier.

How so?

Black Beast and people like Hakumen and those that fought are the top tiers of the verse.

I don't believe it's an outlier. Especially since 6B is performed by characters that are fodder to it

If Take-Mikazuchi is scaled to Low 5-B with Black Beast, end of Chronophantasma Ragna, Jin and Mu scale to it. Those 3 took it down.

Terumi is one of heroes and fought against Black Beast, does that make him Low 5-B? And 20% Hakumen scale to it? Platinum didn't do anything on that scale. Valk is just plain old. Again, 100% Hakumen=Terumi=20% Hakumen? Also it scales to IECS Ragna, or even CT Ragna for that matter because Pre-IE Ragna kept up with Terumi and so does Jin to Mu-12.

Terumi created the Azure Grimoires, so 20% Terumi being 100% Hakumen would make sense since Hakumen is literally just the Susanoo unit without its original host

Unlike Ragna and Black Beast, Terumi did it with science and magic stuff, that's like scaling humans to 7-B because we created nukes. Also the guy who is using 1/5th of the power scales to his full-power? At best we should cut the Low 5-B to 5 and scales it to Six Heroes. And even then it scales to CT immature Protagonists.

No but in universe the Blaze Blue is pretty powerful and Terumi was able to create several of those and has one himself. Hakumen doesn't, though how that scales to FP Terumi i don't know neither do i know Susanoo

Again, Terumi scaling to Azure Grimoire doesn'tmake sense, that's like saying we are 7-B for creating nukes. At least 6-B, likely higher. That's all I can agree of and nothing higher.

I didn't imply he scales to Black Beast dude, i wanted to get across that Terumi knows his stuff if he can create something as powerful as the Blaz Blue and has one himself so his 20% equaling Hakumen's 100% isn't as farfetched

It still creates holes nonetheless. Ragna can hardly keep up with 20% but can keep up with Terumi who scales to 100%?

Terumi in Hazama's body, i don't want to get in this argument since i'm tired. Also Ragna jobbed to some other characters that are way weaker than Hakumen, yet we shouldn't take those as a detriment to his power.

Also i said "may" or "not as farfetched" i didn't fully say i agree with "Terumi 20%=Hakumen 100%"

When did Terumi got weaker because he's someone's body? And Terumi in another person's body should scale to six Heroes regardless because he fought Jubei's brother who can keep up with Valk in his prime in Phase Shift as he did with Kazuma's body. Also when did he only used 20%?

Dude you mentioned the 20%, i just replied to your original post. Also did i imply he got weaker than he was in Hazama's body? You're making a lot of assumptions on my luke warm stance

Terumi was in Hazama's body. Hazama himself isn't Terumi strong. Hazama is like one of the higher ends of 6-B tiers in this game alongside Mu and Idea-Engine Ragna, maybe Relius.

Terumi in his prime makes Hazama look very weak. Also, Terumi in his prime has taken on Jubei and Hakumen (both in their prime mind you) and actually have the upper hand during Phase Shift.

He was in Kazuma's body when that happened. I meant 20% Hakumen, not Terumi. Kazuma isn't even that strong, weaker than Hazama in fact because of the experience difference. Kazuma barely fought in his entire life. He defeated Jubei's brother when he became Terumi. Terumi in someone's body scales to Terumi himself. Which then do a scaling fest.

I think from what I know:

Low 2-C

Master Unit: Amaterasu

Takamagahara

Post-Central Fiction Ragna

Eye of the Azure Noel

Corpus Sepulcro: Requiem (was meant to replace the Master Unit, this thing is at least Low 5-B if it doesn't qualify here)

Low 5-B

Susano'o

Izanami

Black Beast

Take-Mikazuchi

Six Heroes Era Hakumen/Jubei/Terumi/Nine/maybe Valkenhayn

Post-Chronophantasma End Ragna/Jin/Mu

Azrael (this guy is BlazBlue's Jiren)

Es

Naoto Kurogane (this guy can take on Black Beast Ragna on the verge of fully turning to the beast)

Calamity Trigger Rachel

Low 6-B, likely 6-B

Hazama

Izayoi

Kokonoe (she could be higher)

Kagura Mutsuki (too little was shown about his strength)

Relius

Celica (with Minerva destroying Requiem, she could be higher, likely on the Low 5-B section with self detonation)

Amane (definitely not mid tier, that's for sure)

Mai Natsume (can take on Hazama)

Noel Vermillion

Valkenhayn (could be on the higher end of this)

Trinity Glassfille (hard to say about this one, she isn't really an attacker)

Jin Kisaragi Pre Chrono Phantasma Ending

Nu (one of the higher ends of this, she could potentially be much higher)

Mu Pre Chrono Phantasma Ending

Lambda

Idea Engine Ragna

7-C

Basically everyone else

Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Old Valkenhayn would be 6-B.

Prime Valkenhayn would be Low 5-B.

I can perform all the changes tomorrow if you don't mind.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
This is amazing. I who was talking to Ever about this beforehand of course agree. Great job picking up where he left off Gar!
Dammit Dragon, you stole the words right out of my mouth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back