• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Tis a shame. Oh well at least they're stated to be on the same level of the top wizards, and Orter killed 6 of them easily, so hey there's that.

I wonder if Orter will pull his own "substitution jutsu" on Mash during that kick. Also how fast would Mash have to move to instantaneously move out of his clothes without making them move?

Maybe an Hypersonic feat

To be honest, I am really glad that Mash is not comparable or stronger than Orter. Mash is still weaker and needs a strategy to try to beat him.

Also, I hope that the next chapter will show what happened with Dot and Lance.

I mean, if it was actually massively hypersonic, how was Mash able to dodge attacks from IZ in the sky, when IZ should be comparable (if not superior) to Wahlberg and Adam.

Wait if Orter is out to kill, and since its stated that DV's are at least large mountain level, what does that mean for Mash? Because he was able to survive an attack from Orter.

Apparentl, Mash has a profile

Since Wahlberg stated that IZ's children could be above himself, and since it could be reasonable to assume that IZ could be above them due to being considered the most powerful wizard by Wahlberg, could they and IZ possibly be 6-c?

Back