• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

I think that doesn't a best feats to calculate, seems like hypersonic is enough to do that feats. But if we have explanation about Orter Sand attack speed it's would be good because i saw his Sand Drill is barely moving.

I think that doesn't a best feats to calculate, seems like hypersonic is enough to do that feats. But if we have explanation about Orter Sand attack speed it's would be good because i saw his Sand Drill is barely moving.
Yeah but wouldn't it be inaccurate to just guess instead of trying to get the best results with calculations?

Most likely some Visionaries are much stronger than Wahlberg. Apparently in Mashle every generation the wizards get more powerful, some should be able to fight against some son of Innocent Zero for exemple

I think 7A+ to 6-C is to large gap for upscaling.
Of course, however it is a canonical multiplier, so it is not impossible. It's a simple multiplier if you compare it to other verses like One Piece and Dragon Ball
Also, sorry if this is an annoying question, but how is Mash's profile coming along?
I haven't even started, to be honest. I was a little busy. However, I did finish the verse page (I guess).

By the way, my english sucks. So obviously there are english mistakes, if it's not a problem I think it would be possible for someone with more versatility to correct some spelling mistakes if it's not a problem

By the way, my english sucks. So obviously there are english mistakes, if it's not a problem I think it would be possible for someone with more versatility to correct some spelling mistakes if it's not a problem
I guess I can fix some of mistakes I see in the Sandbox.

Also, should the Supersonic+ speed level reaction be removed. And also the Massively Hypersonic+ calc is not accepted for the God Tiers

Back