• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

We got to see an in-depth view into Mash where he don’t want to fight strong dudes, he just want to go home but the world is constantly challenging him and he has no choice but to fight

With Weakness Mode, Mash gain Enhanced Acrobatics, Statistics Amplification, Body Control and Damage Reduction I believe

We got to see an in-depth view into Mash where he don’t want to fight strong dudes, he just want to go home but the world is constantly challenging him and he has no choice but to fight
Amazing character right here
With Weakness Mode, Mash gain Enhanced Acrobatics, Statistics Amplification, Body Control and Damage Reduction I believe
Is it really a mode though? Its just Mash sorta, shutting himself off

I left a comment on the Scorpion throw I think it’s better to read that instead of reposting it.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...rows_a_scorpion?commentId=4400000000003495734

The same would apply for the giant throw but on a much larger scale.
He’s moving a 6,000 meter chain into the air, its not a straight object like a pole, so after forming the movement with his arms the chain would have to catch up as it’s moving upwards. It makes no sense to assume all of this is happening in the same timeframe of him moving his arms.

I already debated this with Usk and others and I don't feel like debating it again
I wasn’t asking you… I was just pointing out that it’s clearly an issue residing within the calc. If there’s a supported reason for this not being the case then provide it with some link or so. If it has to even be debated then that means you simply convinced people out of rhetoric vs actual logic.
Its better to link the evidence so I wont have to create a whole ass CRT.

I didn't say you are wrong, right or whatever. I didn't say to shut up and stop arguing. What I said is that I don't want to debate this now.

Most of my mashle debates were off site, so it's technically useless here

Im here wondering whats wrong with the profiles. They look nice and have the AP values listed. The only profile thats eh is Mash, and only due to clutter in the AP section.

I didn't say you are wrong, right or whatever. I didn't say to shut up and stop arguing. What I said is that I don't want to debate this now.

Most of my mashle debates were off site, so it's technically useless here
Im aware of what you said? And all I did was say the truth, I directly didn’t ask you so I don’t see why it’s so important for you to share that you don’t want to argue it. Nobody was trying to force you to or anything, that’s why I pointed out that I didn’t ask for you to explain it, since implied that someone was urging you to do so (hence your reply).
Ill just make a recalc and CRT.

Im aware of what you said? And all I did was say the truth, I directly didn’t ask you so I don’t see why it’s so important for you to share that you don’t want to argue it. Nobody was trying to force you to or anything, that’s why I pointed out that I didn’t ask for you to explain it, since implied that someone was urging you to do so (hence your reply).
Howbwoukd you recalc the calc? There some sort of formula that works with chains?

Howbwoukd you recalc the calc? There some sort of formula that works with chains?
Just go with the standard assumption of 10s, 5s and 1s.
Im against the speed scaling as well. I’m seriously confused on how a lot of stuff was accepted, maybe since it’s a less popular verse it would have less focus directed towards it? Idk.

I mean, the calcs are mine and the main supporter is me, so well

Tomorrow is my birthday so I will not help with any of these discussions for a while btw

EDIT: It's actually past midnight, so it's already my birthday 🗿

And with his subsonic feat, which completely contradicts the narrative, it’s misinterpreted. Mash doesn’t move the distance that’s measured, he doesn’t move relative to Marg. either.

As seen in the final panel, marg has made his movement and mash is still dashing to the left, mash has already traveled to the left, but then mash suddenly travels to the right, this is described as him feinting towards the left making Marg choose the opposite direction to dash. Mash only moves this direction after Marg does completed invalidating the feat. The calc was just a minor misinterpretation.

The author is so attentive to detail he even kept the rocks the same shapes, shading and positioning when drawing this entire sequence, which reinforces the idea that they aren’t traveling no new distance or relative to each other.

Oh, ngl I didn’t may much attention to that when I seen it. It’s why I came to the main thread after seeing it, it probably would have been better to message the creator or smth.
Mashle, though peoppe say it has presence on the wiki, is just supported by someone who makes calcs/the profiles (king) and someone who makes matches (me)

Great feat inbound

adz34RGi1OrH.jpg

Back