• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

After re-reading a bit, shouldnt Abyss be faster than Mash with his magic? I mean, it looked like Abyss was able to slash him before Mash could react.

Lance Probably would Scale as Strong as Mash, and Mash would be Faster than Lance with Big bang dash not Casual Mash speed.
I know it's understandable how Mash is faster, due to blitzing with Big Bang Dash, but why would he be as powerful as Mash. Is it due to his comment at the end of chapter 9?

I know it's understandable how Mash is faster, due to blitzing with Big Bang Dash, but why would he be as powerful as Mash. Is it due to his comment at the end of chapter 9?
Lance Has 8B feats at that situation until now, Mash got Upgraded when he fought the Giant. We can made some keys for the Rating.

Downscale to Margarete, Razor, Rayne and Possibly some Devine Visionary
Downscale makes no sense

Abyss will be another tier, since the Mash's key he fights on has a different tier. And even if it was the same tier, it wouldn't make sense, he could almost kill Mash
Margarette is a character that Mash himself was afraid of and his instincts acted to protect him, and a simple magical movement from Margarette was able to push his strength
Rayne is able to fight Margarette and defeat her with presence alone when using Ares, so self explanatory
The visionaries are stronger than Mash, they could kill him without much difficulty. Two visionaries are even not surprised by Mash's feat of throwing a giant and defeating Margarette

Mash is not Saitama or Yujiro, there are comparable and stronger characters than him

Downscale makes no sense

Abyss will be another tier, since the Mash's key he fights on has a different tier. And even if it was the same tier, it wouldn't make sense, he could almost kill Mash
Margarette is a character that Mash himself was afraid of and his instincts acted to protect him, and a simple magical movement from Margarette was able to push his strength
Rayne is able to fight Margarette and defeat her with presence alone when using Ares, so self explanatory
The visionaries are stronger than Mash, they could kill him without much difficulty. Two visionaries are even not surprised by Mash's feat of throwing a giant and defeating Margarette

Mash is not Saitama or Yujiro, there are comparable and stronger characters than him
Mash overpowering Razor, and Razor could Hurt Mash with His Sword. Mash AP/Striking > Razor AP> Mash Durability.
Same case on Margarette, Mash AP > Margarette AP and Durability> Mash Durability
Mash Able to catch Rayne Sword with no Difficulty, Margarette Sound bomb~Rayne Sword< Rayne Using Ares, even Margarette haven't using her Second Spell but I would agree Rayne Third Spell > Margarette second Spell but Again we doesn't see anything form Rayne Third Spell, Since Margarette had to run because he took care of his men.
But now I should agree for Devine Visionary Scale Above Mash.

Mash overpowering Razor, and Razor could Hurt Mash with His Sword. Mash AP/Striking > Razor AP> Mash Durability.
Again, it is a completely different key. And yet they are comparable, there is nothing to indicate that Mash's durability is below AP, Abyss himself is able to survive several attacks and aven stop a kick
Same case on Margarette, Mash AP > Margarette AP and Durability> Mash Durability
And then you realize that in this key Mash is able to survive countless attacks from himself
0053-017.png

Mash Able to catch Rayne Sword with no Difficulty
Rayne was using three to ten percent of his power, not 100%

Again, it is a completely different key. And yet they are comparable, there is nothing to indicate that Mash's durability is below AP, Abyss himself is able to survive several attacks and aven stop a kick
And then you realize that in this key Mash is able to survive countless attacks from himself
0053-017.png
Sure he Survived, but it's would be Considering his Stamina and Pain tolerance.
Mash Hurt Himself as Well

I know it, my bad.

Sure, but this obviously shows that durability is at least comparable to AP. It would be impossible to survive so many punches if you have a very low durability in relation to the attack
He even survive when get Stabbed and Slashed by Razor Multiple times, he have immense Stamina and Pain Tolerance tho. but if you think it's better that's okay, because maybe that's the best way for chainscaling.

I dont think so. Carpacio only did damage through hax and Mash is stated to be "a million times stronger" than him when is without the angel. Although I believe that the angel in the second form could be considered 7-A+, since Mash needed to dodge the attacks
This, though it is impressive since Carpaccio's head wasn't popped when hit by the metal racket. Though that's not saying much when most Mashle characters can survive attacks that would kill normal people.

Back