• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

yes

I mean think about it. With the current scaling Chain, Ryoh at base is 78.6 Petatons. If he were to summon, he'd end up at 786 Petatons. Add Thirds on top of that, he would end up at 7.86 Exatons. Now if its revealed that Innocent Zero is more powerful than Ryoh using Thirds even in base, then maybe..... maybe Moon Level could be real! probably an impossible dream though
Epic, they can fight my fan characters, hard to find low exaton characters

Well, assuming Rhyo's star is 4 meters in diameter

GBE
Diameter of the Sun = 1392000000 meters
Difference = 1392000000/4
Difference = 348000000x smaller

Mass of the Sun = 1.989e+30
Mass of the mini sun = 5.7155172e+24

Gravitational Constant = 274m/s^2

GBE = (3*Gravitational Constant*(Mass of object in Kg^2))/(5*Radius in Meters)

GBE = (3*274*(5.7155172e+24^2)/(5*2)

GBE = 2.6852387e+51 Joules, aka 4-B

Yeah, simply no
Stefan-Boltzmann (idk)
The average temperature of the sun is 7502750 degrees Celsius

Energy = (5.67^-8)(7502750)^4(50.2654824574)
Energy = 1.4910331e+23 Joules, aka 6-B
Can't jut scale it from Doom's height? Or someone close to it?

It’s kind of weird to me that Ryoh is nearly down and out of the fight despite taking like 1 hit to his shoulder.

He didn’t even get to use his thirds either

image.png

Cell War is not Levis.

It’s kind of weird to me that Ryoh is nearly down and out of the fight despite taking like 1 hit to his shoulder.

Probably got hit with Doom's giga slash, just off screen. It's also likely that itll take a while for Mash to get ti the fortress, so that's probably enough time for Ryoh to summon and use Thirds.

The real problem is Orter not using Thirds even though hes practically confirmed to have one. Truly a BLEACH moment.

Probably Doom's shockwave damaged him
In the next one or two chapters he will lose and then Mash will appear
image.png

Cell War is not Levis.
Look at the scan and justification. Lévis mentions that the power of a Summons in general is already far above the level of his Secondth

Thinking back now, I need to be more simplistic with my justifications.... I will try to do this when I rework Mash's profile

Last edited:
It's also makes sense Margarette only refering to the entry level spell anyway, so there would be some spell that have higher level that near to the thirds level.

I don't get what do you mean
Entry level spell < regular personal spell.
Entry level spell with Summon = Secondth.
Regular Personal spell x 10= Secondth
Regular personal spell with summon x 10 = Thirds.
So, there would be a spell with summon that above Secondth but below Thirds like Levis.

We consider the 10 times multiplier only for a minimum value, but this does not mean that every Summons has to be only a 10 times multiplier, it can be much higher. All Triple-Liners that are High 6-C (Rayne, Lévis and Cell War) will have a 6-B Summons, since all are comparable to Lévis in some way

Margarette's statement about a Secondth being comparable to a Summons has so many contradictions that it is not even funny
Or not, because it's even said "entry-level spell", so a High-level spell or a Personal Spell would be way stronger

Last edited:
With the series ending soon, as evident by Mash coming back soon, how high do y'all think the series will peak? High Multi Continental or even low end Moon level?

Back