• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

by the feats indeed Dot far above Carpacio
But Carpaccio should still be 9-B, at the very least 9-C. The feat was calculated for most wizard physics that arent super strong like Abyss and Margaret. Hell, why would Dot be physically stronger than all other students besides Margs Abyss and Mash.

The strong wizards, not fodders. However, even fodder is 9-B, as an extra is able to survive being crushed into concrete
I don't really understand what you're saying. Isn't everyone technically fodder in physicals compared to some others? (Finn is in his own tier below fodder level lol)

I don't really understand what you're saying. Isn't everyone technically fodder in physicals compared to some others? (Finn is in his own tier below fodder level lol)
I mean, yes, they all are. But obviously those who fight constantly are stronger than those who never fight, like Finn

Diameter of the skull is 4.83m.
/2 for radius 2.415m.
Volume would be 59 m^3.
Since its mostly holly, ill subtract 80%.
Volume=11.8 m^3.
Mass is 30090 kg.
GPE= 712834 joules.
Wall level
Also the whole skull was similar to that of a sphere so I used that object

I dont see any problem from the calc, but the power scaling
He uses square cube law for the head, which can only be done if the two things in question are the same or identical form of organism. This thing is made entirely of stone.
Not only that, but he divides by the density of a human body to get the volume.
Which is plain out wrong and shouldn’t be done.
Theres several problems with the calc and I believe my revision works perfectly fine

He uses square cube law for the head, which can only be done if the two things in question are the same or identical form of organism. This thing is made entirely of stone.
Not only that, but he divides by the density of a human body to get the volume.
Which is plain out wrong and shouldn’t be done.
Theres several problems with the calc and I believe my revision works perfectly fine
Just do it

That's just the wizards in general. Glass cannons is the term, right?
Yes, only few Wizard looks good on physical, its Abyss, Abel, Lance, Margarette, possibly Kaldo because he Using Sword, and all of 3 liners because their body have to strong enough to withstand their own magical power.

You know that volume = Mass/Density, right?
In aware, but the problem is he was going with the mass of a human, then divided by the density of human body.
Then he multiplied by rock density.
That simply doesn’t work unless this method is said accurate somewhere

In aware, but the problem is he was going with the mass of a human, then divided by the density of human body.
Then he multiplied by rock density.
That simply doesn’t work unless this method is said accurate somewhere
The square cube law finds the mass of a large head in my calculation. However, the head I am calculating is not made of flesh but of stone, so I need to divide by the density that would be of a normal head and then multiply by the density of stone. This is a method that has been used many times

The square cube law finds the mass of a large head in my calculation. However, the head I am calculating is not made of flesh but of stone, so I need to divide by the density that would be of a normal head and then multiply by the density of stone. This is a method that has been used many times
Ok sorry if I misunderstood, I’ve never seen it before

We already chating about 600 message here but we doesn't make the verse page yet, this is sad, we can't compete with KN8 which has quite fast progress. Let's just made an verse Page addition.

Back