• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

During after the fight? Don't think it was stated. The giant throwing feat was performed a bit after IZ fight, which happend right after the match between Mash and Margaret concluded. Doesn't make sense to me in the context of physicals but eh.
After the fight im quite confident its confirmed hes gotten stronger

Also, if Mash did grow in strength mid battle, wouldn't that qualify him for reactive power or something like that?
He never do that shit, he gained his strength with work out and diet, instanly recover with Cream puff, but yes he got stronger every day, because he trained himself 24/7

He never do that shit, he gained his strength with work out and diet, instanly recover with Cream puff, but yes he got stronger every day, because he trained himself 24/7
I gave an example of this happening, try looking over it and if there is a problem address it

I'll create Carpacio Profile this night, any suggestion about ability need to be add?
Carpaccio himself should have a 9-B rating, most likely comparable to other students, which include Dot. The Godess Statue should have a 7-A+ rating due to Mash having to dodge the attacks from it.

Back