• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Calc it then. Also, what’s the timeframe? Not just this, but if its faster than sound then it’s automatically unusable
I'm no calc expert, part of the reason is because I don't know how to, and the other part is because I dont have the software to do so. Also the timeframe was big enough for Cell to question why Mash was running. Pre-this arc supersonic Mash is a myth.

I'm no calc expert, part of the reason is because I don't know how to, and the other part is because I dont have the software to do so. Also the timeframe was big enough for Cell to question why Mash was running. Pre-this arc supersonic Mash is a myth.
Send me the images, ill measurements for u

Yeah but anyone can choke out someone and cause them to hallucinate. It shouldn't be considered an ability when he's just using actions that everyday people can use.
Yes, but tbh this argument just sucks, because Only Mash can did that on Panel in this verse. Everyone can do Nalcos because it's a basic Magic speel but they shouldn't be given since they never show that on screen.

Yes, but tbh this argument just sucks, because Only Mash can did that on Panel in this verse. Everyone can do Nalcos because it's a basic Magic speel but they shouldn't be given since they never show that on screen.
The only reason Mash can do it instantaneously is because of his sheer strength and how fast he flexed his muscles to choke Cell out. He just simply deprived them of oxygen. Cell hallucinating is a result of this. Mash didn't do some special power to make Cell see things, it was all muscles.

The only reason Mash can do it instantaneously is because of his sheer strength and how fast he flexed his muscles to choke Cell out. He just simply deprived them of oxygen. Cell hallucinating is a result of this. Mash didn't do some special power to make Cell see things, it was all muscles.
This is a Same method that Genjutsu Works, The User Block enemy's chakra pathway to the brain, and made them Hallucinate (basic genjutsu), Mash Did Same method (yeah, alot Naruto Reference on Mashle) to make Cell Hallucinated in less than a second.

This is a Same method that Genjutsu Works, The User Block enemy's chakra pathway to the brain, and made them Hallucinate (basic genjutsu), Mash Did Same method (yeah, alot Naruto Reference on Mashle) to make Cell Hallucinated in less than a second.
Because chakra is an energy source that isn't an everyday occurence in the real world. You can't compare muscles to special eye powers. Mash is magicless, he can't do shit like this as some sort of special power.

Because chakra is an energy source that isn't an everyday occurence in the real world. You can't compare muscles to special eye powers. Mash is magicless, he can't do shit like this as some sort of special power.
I don't see any explanation that mind manipulation must be energy based attack, Mash didn't use any weapon to did that, he make Cell hallucinated in less than Second by only used his biceps.

I don't see any explanation that mind manipulation must be energy based attack, Mash didn't use any weapon to did that, he make Cell hallucinated in less than Second by only used his biceps.
Because that's human biology. Mash wasn't the one that triggered the hallucinations, it was Cell's body, no matter how odd it seems.

Back