• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mashima Verse Page CRT

Okay so with the Introduction of Mashima HERO'S, the crossover between many different works created by Mashima, we were introduced to the Mashima Verse. This is basically the term that is used to talk about the various different works created by Mashima over his years as a Mangaka. However recently Kodansha, the official publisher of Mashima's works, came out with a video that solidifies the idea of the Mashima Verse.

So basically this CRT is basically here to make a Mashima Verse page that includes all of his works outlined in this video with Hero's being the main focus of the profiles. This will basically be inspired by the Nasuverse's formatting with some tweaking.

The rough Draft for the page is here: Mashima Verse Rough Draft

Totally agree, I would like to have a Mashima Verse Page, especially if I ever scale his other series like Monster Soul, Monster Hunter Orage, or Hiro Mashima’s Playground

Would it work similarly to the Nintendo verse page? Because I belive that nuking the other three verse pages and mix them into one would create a mess. (I'd glad to be disproved, though).

No pages will be axed with this. Given that the Mashima Verse is officially recognized as being a thing we should reflect that. All this is just a page that links to the other pages, it's for indexing purposes. It also allows us a page for the HERO'S characters as having them on all three verse pages felt clunky to me.

I agree with the idea, but the page should be called "Mashima Universe", instead of Mashimaverse, since this is the name Kodansha calls it by on the video.

Back