• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse: Fan Jinron Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the Senhinkanverse are bare and lacking in key details, some characters don't have a page, others only have the bare amount of information. I suppose the logical step would be to look over the profiles that have already been made and make revisions as needed. This focus will be on everyone's favourite drug addict, Fan Jinron.

Creation Dream Mastery ― Fan is described as a master of the creation dream, capable of creating entire dimensions separate from Kantan and Reality, similar to what has been displayed by Amakasu Masahiko in Hachimyoujin.

Õ┤æÕ┤ÖÕ««µ«┐ - Konronkyuuden Kunrungorudien,.
Screenshot (635)
Through the use of the creation dream, Fan gives form to a splendid Palace draped with Chinese designs, it's exact length is unknown due to its mirage like nature. It's interiors a filled with the thick incense of opium, causing those who enter it to be lulled into a dream like state, their senses set array, the narration states that an ordinary man walking through its halls would have had his brain turned to mush within a few minutes. They will also be confronted by themselves, a version of themselves who seek the liberation of Bansenjin and the fruition of their deepest dreams. However this copy is subject to the perspective of the original, if they believe it to be strong then it will be strong, if they believe it to be weak, then it will be weak.

Dream protection - Fan is in a constant state of dreaming, where no one is capable of interacting him, not even the three Rosei are capable of waking him up, let alone harm him. He cannot be harmed by any means. He has full control over his perception of reality, as to him everything is but a dream, his dream. Not even Amakasu, the strongest Rosei, is capable of touching him. He is described as invincible yet the weakest Rosei.

õ©çõ╗ÖÚÖú- Bansenji
Screenshot (637)
Huang's followers under the effects of Bansenji

Fan's special ability and Tsuidan as a Rosei and one of his favourites to use. It has elements of Forced Cooperation like Kyuuden, its activation focus is for the opponent to have dreams and goals. The conditions for it to activate are even more loose than that of Seiji's Reverse Cross. "I want to die", "I want my beloved to be happy", "I want to destroy the world", etc. No matter what the reason is, if a living being have goals and pursues a future of that, then Bansenjin will grant it. It sends their mind outside of reality where they can live in their "ideal worlds" that Fan creates for them, free of pain and hardships. In reality, their bodies are changing into twisted eldritch abominations who blindly work and play around him with trumpets and drums in a manner not dissimilar to that of the Ultimate Gods in the Cthulhu mythos. Fan has collected followers all across from Asia; Mongolia, China, India, and Pakistan to name a few. His followers are numbered at 3,000,000,000, his number of Kenzoku/Family cannot even be compared to the likes of the other Rosei. Rosei derive their strength from their followers, and the number of people who fall in line with their ideals, needless to say Fan outranks his fellow Rosei in this regard. Their dreams then give birth to infinite Tatari, who protect those dreams with Fan as their King. Bansenjin can actually be used for all sort of things, such as bringing people's dreams into reality. Fan's power was even described as that of an "author", being able to completely ignore nature, truth and causality of reality to produce effects convenient to himself with this.

ÕøøÕ絩¥µ▓îÒâ╗Ú┤╗Úê×Úüôõ║║ ― Shikyoukonton Koukindouji
Screenshot (638)
It is a fusion consisting of Hongjun Laozu, the supreme god of Taoist philosophy, and Hundun (the Primordial Chaos of Chinese mythology). But this being was a subject of interpretation across history, as Fan had summoned it as a completely fictional being that takes the appearance of a furball-like creature with billions of tentacles, wings, and coating of opium on its body, the beast emerges from Fan's castle. Kriemhild was unable to receive any information from her Alaya, as it did not originate from the dreams of humanity. It would eventually propagate the effects of Bansenjin until it encompassed everything in existence. Yoshiya, who had previously experienced Amakasu's Raganrok, was in sheer awe at its scope.It was also capable of stealing the kenzoku/followers of Yoshiya and Kriemhild, gradually weakening them. During the final battle, it produced infinite amounts of Tatari, despite the combined efforts of Amakasu and Kriemhild. Yoshiya speculated that there would be no end to their numbers, that this battle could very well take up to a millIennium with no advances.

õ╣ØÕñ®Õ┐£ÕàâÚøÀÕú░µÖ«ÕîûÕñ®Õ░è - Kyuuten Ougen Raisen Fukatenson

Another Tsuidan which summons the supreme God of Thunder of Taoism, who also governs the life and death of human beings.

ÕìüþÁÂÒü«ÚÖú - Juuzetsu no Jin

Another Tsuidan which summons 10 deities from the Fengshen Yanyi, their capabilities are unknown as they were destroyed by Kriemhild's Hávamál upon being summoned due to poor compatibility.

I also propose that we change his tier to Unknown from 5-B. Fan, besides being a pacifist and having no offensive capabilities, has no feats in regards to the amount of damage he can dish out. He was scaled to Rosei Yoshiya, which was a mistake. During his fistfight with Yoshiya, Yoshiya no longer was a Rosei as he abandoned his dream, that's also how he was able to get to Jinron despite being protected by an infinite amount of Tatari. I don't think we can actually scale him to the other Rosei, especially when it comes to the difference in the number of followers/kenzoku.

https://imgur.com/a/xMdCtxs

Edit - Edited out Saku since calling it a creation of Jinron isn't really too apt of a description, furthermore Yoshiya also has a hand in it's formation as well, but neither of the two were active instruments during its formation. Couldn't think of a way to phrase it whilst keeping it in his profile, so I opted to remove it

The pronounciation of Fan Jinron is technically correct because that's what was intended. Also it's unknown what Juuzetsujin and Fukatenson do aside from what it summon. So even if it's added, it would be just a fluff addition without any further addition to his powers/abilities section

@Fab Fan Jinron is the Japanese reading of his name, Anytime you come across a Chinese name in Japanese media it ends up being adapted for the Japanese phoentic system, For example, I've seen Xiang Yu being changed to Kouu, Gongsun Sheng to Kousonshou, Huanglong is called Kouryuu, As regards for those two Tsuidans, I just included them for the sake completion, if you think that I should remove them then I don't mind.

And that was what Masada intended to use and it's also some sort of word play/pun on his part anyway. Saying "his name is actually Huang Jinlong" and keep using it rather than Fan Jinron as if it should be replaced or any other intention is honestly unnecessary. Fan Jinron is just Masada saying fanzine as in fan magazine and Koukindoujin is just Masada saying doujin as in doujinshi

And no one is saying that his other 2 stuff should be removed. But rather it'll be just pure fluff on his page that's just there for the sake of indexing. Which just mean Fan won't get fire manip, ice manip, light manip, sand manip, whatever the hell the Juttenkun can do from him having Juuzetsu no Jin. Nor will he get thunder manip and/or life & death manip just from him summoning the thunder patriarch

Very noice. It is best to complete their profile of all their abilities ands skills despite not affecting the stats. That's how I would do my character profile. I would include their background history, all their abilities they used in the VN, and some other stuff. Despite his other Tsuidan is incomplete, it's still noice to know what it can do.

So, this thing here caught my eye.

• Kokudoujin: Fan's summon which is of Unknown classification and a core part of his Bansenjin. It is a fusion consisting of Hongjun Laozu, the supreme god of Taoist philosophy, and Hundun (the Primordial Chaos of Chinese mythology). But this being was a subject of interpretation across history, as Fan had summoned it as a completely fictional being that takes the appearance of a furball-like creature with billions of tentacles, wings, and coating of opium on it's body. This Tsuidan propagates the Bansenjin, which would eventually cover the whole world. Even Yoshiya (whom had experienced and seen Ragnarok from Amakasu) could not measure or quantify the sheer amount of power that came off this being. It is also able to "steal" the Kenzoku of Kriemhild and Yoshiya, gradually weakening them.\
If this thing has more power than Ragnorak, would it not be 2-B?

2-B in what sense? It has no destructive capabilities but serves to expand the scope of Bansenjin beyond Kamakura to everything in existence. ÒÇÇ

It's disappointing that we don't get to really see his Kokudoujin's full capablitiy. It may be able to do all that, but still felt like it hasn't done much besides spreading its tatari over the world and stealing their Kenzoku. It's still a force to be reckoned tho.

The only thing you might wanna say on Koku is that it has Multiversal range

EvilMegaCookie said:
I agree I suppose. Anything else to note about Fan or is this everything?
Well he can come back from non-existence by eating dreams, he was done in by Yoshiya and Kriem back in Manchuria and came back during Bansenjin, but I'm pretty sure that's already on his profile. Also I'm not sure if we should list Tatari Seiji under his profile, or Seiji's regular profile.

Seiji's profile seems to fit the most since that is basically a natural development of his powers into his Tatari. Well, what I am saying is that it is basically a souped-up version of him so why not. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back