• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 29

Tony di bugalu said:
Merc effortlessly killed Satanel when he came to his world tho, that is said when he uses Sequere Natura against Reinhard
Yeah, and Satanael let Merc kill him without resisting, your point?

Eganergo said:
Why would he resist knowing he can't do anything at all?
Now now, why do you assume he cannot do anything?

We don't and can't know, even Kouha can't help wondering about a what if scenario but since Satanael went out like he did, it was useless to think more about it thereafter.

As I said, it seems that Satanael Ôëê Mercurius. Meaning that Muzan is possibly above Mercurius (90), and thus is also above Amaterasu (80), who is weaker than the NEET. At least according to Kouha.

Amaterasu < Satanael Ôëê Mercurius = Marie < Muzan < Hajun

We cannot really place Mithra, and we have reasons to believe that she is weaker than Muzan, but we also have reasons to believe she might be stronger. So we have to wait for Masada's confirmation.

It is mostly me thinking about how Mithra made the Naraka as powerful as they were by placing them at the basemost level of the Throne. To where it required the Taikyoku of Hajun to dig deep enough into the Singularity to even graze their essence.

I might (read: most likely) be misunderstanding this though.

I did some tweaking to Zaratthustra's Tenma Tokoyo Sandbox profile, such as adding her other abilities and giving her the High Outerverse Level Durability, where should I go to see if this can be accepted as a page:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zouken/Sandbox/_Tenma_Tokoyo

We have been lacking a Tenma Tokoyo page and I really don't get why, sure she is not as suited to Vs battles due to her not being as suited for actual combat as her comrades, but we should still complete the Yatsukahagi set.

@zouken

seeing you are good in calculations so if you could calculate said feats in a blog and then ask calculation team for evaluating you could pretty much help masadaverse community for better tiering characters:

Tubal Cain being capable of splitting mountains apart in single swing and shattering mountains

Keishirou can split clouds. tore through seas

Keishirou can
cut/break apart entire mountains and pierce through entire mountain ranges

Sukuna can destroy whole capitals

Tenmas being capable of busting mountain ranges

Soujirou can
Cut apart a tsunami larger than a mountai

Shiori can generate earthquakes

Tenma Numahime can hold and crash down mountains

Being able to generate Earthquakes cannot be calculated unless we know the magnitude, others can be estimated using assumptions, but Earthquakes are specifically catagorized with Magnitudes. Though I can make a range of values.

I will try to have my calculations done tomorrow.

Looks pretty neat and compact

LDO
TmbReinhard TmbCain TmbValeria TmbBey
I. II. III. IV.
Reinhard Heydrich Sakurai Cla Valeria Trifa Wilhelm Ehrenburg
Mephistopheles Tubal Cai Christof Lohengri Kaziklu Bey
TmbBeatrice TmbKei TmbIsaak TmbRea
Former V. V. Former VI. VI.
Beatrice Kircheise Kei Sakurai Isaak Rea Himuro
Valkyrie Leonhard August Eine Sonnenkind Sonnenkind
TmbMachina TmbRusalka TmbSamiel TmbRot
VII. VIII. IX. X.
Goëtz Berlichingen Rusalka Schwageri Eleonore Wittenburg Unknow
Deus Ex Machina Malleus Maleficarum Samiel Zentaur Rot Spinne
TmbLisa TmbSchreiber TmbMerc
XI. VIII. IX.
Lisa Brenner Wolfgang Schreiber Karl Ernst Kraft
Babylon Magdalena Hró├░vitnir Mercurius
What'd y'all peeps think?

EDIT: Changed to 1 box only because the styling doesn't seem to work on the forum board

Honestly I prefer how it is now, but this does look good. If you can find a way to shift the LDO to a centre position, and perferebly make it Longinus Dreizehn Orden it would be better.

Hitler can shoot someone in the head through a phone call, as evidenced by the all glorious Kung Fury documentary. Nazi ain't a faction you wanna mess with my man, especially the version where they can do magical Kung Fu shit

They should be one and a half layer above omnipotent tbh

EDIT: This comment now makes no sense lol

Kung Fury is a Swedish production that tells the story of the Holy Land Miami why you bringing the Nihonji
EDIT: This part also now doesn't make any sense

I just wrote them using Western naming convention. Same reason why it's Ren Fujii instead of Fujii Ren even though the Nihonjin use the latter when they're calling someone's name

someone can properly expain how machina and ren fujii were created?

i think Michael Wittman after his death with a cyborg body got revived in Gladsheim. killed entire Reinhard's Einherjar including Lotus and then half of his personality (good side with happiness and etc) and his soul were given to Lotus's body, second half and blood were taken from Mercurius and it created Ren Fujii. then bad side with negative emotions such as death, end, sadness and etc remained as Machina

i'm correct?

also his desire for ending everything comes from fact he was died as a champion and said reincarnation in Gladsheim destroyed his ideal death as a champion and having a eternal sleep, free from universe,

What

The game explained that shit pretty well

His battalion got killed in the war. Him, Lotus, and other souls are all dragged into one part of Valhalla where they do a battle royale. Michael's soul was the last man standing. All the souls are merged but the 2 most prominent out of that amalgamation have the exact opposite desire; one craves for an everlasting ephemeral moment while the other wishes for one final end

Lotus got singled out and utilized to be the basis for Zarathustra while Michael, the rest of the souls, and the Tiger I tank that Michael used in life were then utilized to make Deus Ex Machina

Ren was created with Lotus as a base, Lotus was a close friend to Michael Wittmann (close enough that Anna suspected that they were gay lovers), and both perished in Operation Totalize , an offensive launched by Allied troops in the First Canadian Army during the later stages of Operation Overlord, from 8 to 9 August 1944. Meant to break German defences south of Caen. He perished due to an ambush, surronded by a ring of enemy tanks. According to Reid, Brian (2005). No Holding Back: Operation Totalize, Normandy, August 1944:

"On the right or northeast, British tanks from "A" Squadron 1st Northamptonshire Yeomanry and "B" Squadron 144th Regiment Armoured Corps were positioned in woods. To the left or west, "A" Squadron Sherbrooke Fusilier Regiment was located at a chateau courtyard broadside to the attack where they had knocked firing positions through the stone walls"

Michael Wittmann, along with his subordinantes in the 101st SS Heavy Panzer Battallion, including Lotus Reichhart, were brought into Gladsheim by Mercurius.

Do we know why Mithra wants to kill the Naraka, or why the Naraka brought back the previous Gods?

Like, weren't Mithra and the Naraka close allies? Thats why she integrated them with the deepest levels of the Throne.

I thought it was specifically Varuna, as Naraka is a group of five beings, these being: Varuna, Aline (?), Sakra, Savitr, and Vivasan. With Varuna being the source of the Observer Sensories, i.e Zurv─ün, Judas, Shirou, and Sukuna.

I got the information from there, I just forgot the transliteration for ÒéóÒâ¬Òâñ , which now that I look I can see that it used Òâñ not Òâè.

So Arya makes sense, while not an Aditya it is what the Indo-Iranian people refered to themselves as, and acts as the source for the word Aryan. Which did in fact refer to Indo-Iranians, and did not hold the White Supremacist, Eugenic definition that it holds today due to Nazi Ideals.

Back