• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 29

I pity that they have nothing better to do them troll the forums. Though it is more of a mocking sort of pity, perhaps more akin to derision.

Ah, that clown has returned. Is this another raid? Are people taking advantage of the coming Forum move to do whatever the **** they want?

what is reasonins for Avesta's 4-A ratings?

i think Magsarion may be large bulding or city block level (scaling to maids who casually destroyed buldings)

Being able to destroy entire stars, with Kavarenah specifically being shown to of destroyed myriad stars in a singular strike in Prayer.

Spenta Mainyu has a 3-A Feat that I showed you above.

Quinn scales to Frederica with Aqulta Sraosha.

Magsarion I have yet to see anything.

Maids are Class 2 Daevas. Not nearly as strong as Demon Kings and Quasi-Demon Kings. Which are leaps and bounds above all Daeva, and Magsarion is only a Yazata. Most Yazata can't even begin to deal with Class 1.

Alma scaled to Class 1 as she has the highest kill count of Class 1 Daeva out of all Yazata.

Class 1 are stated to be around the level of the Three Commanders, so around 5-A.

Basically, most Yazata are not that at 4-A levels. Though Demon Kings and Quasi-Demon Kings are all 4-A and above. Going all the way up to 3-A. Possibly going even higher later on.

Basically, Vahram was able to defeat Munsarat. Munsarat and Dragon Jewel are in the same Class, Qausi-Demon Kings, thus should be comparable.

Quinn was able to fight against Frederica using Aqulta Sraosha, and Frederica was able to defeat Munsarat, meaning she is at least the same tier (she is obviously higher) than Munsarat.

Zouken said:
Ah, that clown has returned. Is this another raid? Are people taking advantage of the coming Forum move to do whatever the **** they want?
Code:
Who has returned?

I want to know something: is Ren's Yetzirah H1A? If it yes, can it be restricted in vs matches since it changes his tier?

While it does give him H1A death curse, it is Hax and doesn't change his tier so it can't be restricted.

Munsarat was able to throw stars out of allignment, thus it is more of a guess. His highest shown feat is 5-A, though the fact he is a Quasi-Demon King should put him in the same tier as the Locusts, which could hold their own in a fight against Bahlavan, who is stronger than Spenta Mainyu, who is a 3-A.

The 4-A is more of a guess, though it won't change that Vahram is most definitly in that range or above. And Munsarat is above Class 1, which should scale to 3 Commanders. Putting them at 5-A. But Quasi-Demon Kings are in a class of their own, meaning that his 5-A feat is not his full potential.

But my 3-A teirings all seem to be valid. Though I do question the validity of the Locusts being 3-A.

Think he would be able to with Longinuslanze Testament. He should be able to. As it has H1A attack potency, and completely erases his foe even up to higher planes.

Also Tubal Cains page needs a small update, as it refers to Rei Sakurai as being male. Despite Rei being a woman.

"His desire..." > "Her desire..."

Idk, i don't think H1A ap can bypass a H1A immortality, but if it can bypass immortality, can it bypass passive H1A probability and fate hax (used only for defense, not for offense)?

Longinus always hits, no matter what. It has High 1-A hax to make it always hit, always move faster than the opponent, and always hit with enough force to obliderate them from existance.

Bypassing H1A Hax is entirely based on who has the higher transcendence, no idea how high the non-Aziluth LLT Transcendence is, possibly Mercurius's as its made from his desire to die, though it is able to survive against Hajun's Law.

Gun Slave Unit said:
what makes munsarat have a 4-a for tiering? i see him being the character you're basing your scaling o
Nothing really. Even when hes all juiced up with Zamyad Yast there's literally nothing that'll put him close to even star level, let alone solar system level. He casually atomized a mountain range when hes using his pizza slicer, and he was also ******* up Zahhak's rotation simply by activating his power. Those all undoubtedly have pretty high energy yield if you'd bother to slap numbers unto it, but we don't have enough details to go by.

Special Class Daeva are all >1st Class Daeva though, which in turn is comparable to the Commanders who are rated as 5-A on this site, so Munsarat being at least in that level is pretty apt. Hes way higher than that, no doubt, but we don't really have anything concrete to rate him higher just yet

As I said, by 4-A was largely from throwing stars out of allignment. And comparing him to the other two Special Class we know will put him at like 3-A levels. My math at least works out for Spenta, Bahlavan, Nadare, and Quinn's dear Papa.

That list is utter bollocks. Why is Spinne-ōmikami rated the weakest, this is blashemy!

He will smite the sinners with his conceptual chokes!

Do you want to be choked by our Lord Spinne? If so he will be happy to oblige. His followers must give one hour a day to become his victims, and if they live faithfully, they will go into the Spider Heaven. Where they be at his mercy for eternity.

That's both Heaven for him and his followers lol.

Real talk, is... munsarat was it? One of the 7 Maou's right? I don't really follow Avesta summaries a lot but if he is, that fits with what Masada put on the list as the 3 Commanders are a "5" while the likes of the Maous are a "6".

Zouken said:
As I said, by 4-A was largely from throwing stars out of allignment. And comparing him to the other two Special Class we know will put him at like 3-A levels. My math at least works out for Spenta, Bahlavan, Nadare, and Quinn's dear Papa.
When did this throwing stars outta alignment even mentioned? Don't bring fanfics from your wiki into this discussion if you can

Where is this nonexistent math that you only mentioned but never elaborated then? Never mind that comparing Munsarat to the Locust is equally braindead given the latter were known to be actively grinding their powerlevel for at least 5 centuries, with them being far stronger then what they're used to with each kill whereas Munsarat was only known to be active for at least a single century with no powerlevel grinding related activity.

All he did was merely attending to Frederica or doing some gardening works in Baliga, and prior to that he spent most of his time sleeping. Literally uncomparable to maniacs who survived Bahlavan in the first place then becoming hellbent on being stronger just so they can take Bahlavan's head

Munsarat is a Quasi-Demon King. Meaning he is comparable to a Demon King, though does fall short of them, or could even surpass them. Basically they are those who are powerful enough to be the candidate for the next King.

Munsarat is the strongest of the Sawtooth, who are the 88 Followers of Frederica, the 4th Demon King. Who has only been in the position for around 20 years. Though she has the greatest Regenerationn in all of Shinzabanshou. Greater than even the Einherjar in Gladsheim.

Hes not. Being a Special Class Daeva doesn't automatically place you in the same tier as a legitimate Maou, only that you're the most likely candidate to become one when one of the 7 finally bites the dust.

Basically he is around the same level as one (4-7), but is not offically labled as such. Though he is nothing compared to the 1st through 3rd. Who are all around 3-A due to scaling from Bahlavan and Spenta Mainyu.

1- Kavarenah

2- Nadare

3- Bahlavan

4- Frederica

5- Mashyna

6- Kaikhosru

7- Aka Manah

Nice fanfic. But that doesn't belong here. Only thing Spenta Mainyu has that's related to tier 3 is the implication that he could change things if he was present in the raid 20 years ago, and that's nothing close to being 3-A. Nothing more, nothing less

I got it from his Profile.

I = P/A

10,000 * 9.461e+15 = 9.4e19

A = 1.12e41

1.8e42 = P/1.12e41

1.8e42 * 1.12e41 = P

P = 2.016e83 Tons of TnT

2.016e83 * 4.184e9 = 8.4e92 Joules

Tier: 3-A

According to this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ers/Warhammer:_Subatomic_destruction_of_tanks

Subatomic destruction is 5.403e+13 j/c.

Using the Himalayas as a baseline, where all of the mountains are on the higher end, and using the volume of Mt.Fuji (4.181e17 cm^3) as an average, one would get:

4.181e17 * 5.403e13 = 2.258e31

The Himalayas have around ~48 mountains, thus:

2.258e31 * 48 = 1.08e33

Tier: 5-B

-------------------------------------

Do elaborate why are we even using Himalayas? Do elaborate why are we even using Fuji?

Never mind that Zahhak's topography isn't anywhere close to that of Earth. It's a cool sounding feat sure, but there's literally not enough details to go by. Practically speaking this calc is just a big nothingburger bogus. Do come back again when you have actually quantifiable details that can be used instead of using baseless assumptions arigathanks gozaimuch

Also you went on a rant about something that I thought I made clear sounded absurd. I am well aware he is not comparable to them, Zamyad Yasht is nowhere near as potent in its increase as Hasah Rəma, and even at base he is nowhere close.

I also said Comparable, though I did not make a clear that I meant that they are the closest thing, I am aware that the difference is only slim when it comes to the Locusts.

Still nothing on Munsarat being anywhere close to tier 4-A then, good to know. Do come back again when you have something much more concrete. Until that happened this is nothing more than your miscontrued fanfics garbage

Why are you so angry? Did you have a bad day? As your anger is entirely unwarranted.

Also the part of 1-3 being leagues above 4-7 is true, as Kaveranah, Nadare, and Bahlavan are all shown to be far stronger, and far older, than any of the other Demon Kings.

Also it may of been Treflaxa making things up, but it was clearly stated that his hits could destroy stars up to 10,000 Light Years away, which, according to the math, is a 3-A Feat.

I was using Himalayas as a baseline, and it did not say mountains on Zahhak, just mountain ranges in general. Also mountains on other planets tend to be much bigger than here on Earth. Just look at Olympus Mons.

Fuji was used as the calc is on this website as a baseline for large mountains, thus I used that.

Back