• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 28

In the last chapter summary post for Avesta, Magsarion sure is one unstable and confusing guy or should I say hot headed brute. I now wanted his POV in order to know his train of thought through the whole thing that happen in Avesta. I kinda wished that we could get some kind of flash back regarding Varharm relationship with Magsarion. His sentence calling Quinn a doll sure is true to a fault.

I just noticed that Reinhard has a Human key, should Ren have a key before he unlocked his Yetzirah? He'd be 9-A based on Kasumi's feats when she was possessed plus Spinne definitely shouldn't be Wall level

Seems he is beggining to awaken to his identity as a Hadou God, or rather one who could become a Hadou God. The mention of both he and Sirius being seperate from the Law of Mithra, along with him destroying Space itself with his slashes.

I wonder what kind of a hadou god sirius will be like? Maybe we will finally get some hint in the next few chapters. The detail about Magsarion birth if it could be revealed in Avesta, will probably be amazing.

Yeah, he is not a natural being. Something is wrong with his birth, maybe he is like Ren, Created by Mithra herself? I have seen theories that they are both Sensories, though I doubt that one.

But yes, we have yet to see what Sirius has as his Hadou. We have seen a portion of what Magsarion has though.

Lets hope G Yuusuke's computer doesn't break again so we won't have to wait as long as we did this time.

I doubt that Mithra is involved in both as a sensory since it would contradict what she said during the prologue before Magsarion took the throne from her. At this stage, Magsarion is still unstable with his power so it will be while before he got used to it.

I wish that Masada can gives some of Varharm dialogue with Magsarion. We need to see how the brothers interact.

PS: I didnt know that Yeehaw (Zurvan) had a sibling let alond a yandere one at that. XD

>I didnt know that Yeehaw (Zurvan) had a sibling let alond a yandere one at that. XD

Not confirmed to be sibling. Unknown what's their relationship till upcoming chapter i suppose

Masada already delivered with the Varhram-Magsarion dialogue in the Gaiden. Magsarion was fullblown "rebellious son" mode, and nearly made Varhram cry with his words. Varhram meanwhile, as we got told in the story, plays the "worried father" role, and delivers speeches to his "brother" (and I put that in commas because the Gaiden itself does it) about how they all derive their power from everyone's smiles, though it is hinted this is particularly a effect of Varhram's very own Commandment, relating to clasping the hearts of others. After the fight against Saurva is over, Magsarion is just devastated, thinking the concepts his brother championed, such as "everyone's Hero", are just bullshit that can't change anything. Here we also find his remorse's beginning.

We don't know what those "distortions" truly are, only thing we can derive from dialogue is that, when both Magsarion and Sirius do it, they are just cheap knock offs of Varhram. And we saw the effects of Sirius', he turned the audience into shameless people, and was able to intercept Magsarion's sword, which was said something impossible to do, given his sword just annihilates whatever crosses its path. They were described as being similar to the Garyoku of the Daeva, but their "depth" isn't on the same dimension at all.

Thanks Trexalfa. I read your summary and I thought he could stop Kamingir (don't see what it has to do with Arash or his arrow, but okay), because it was created from the Feathers, which were bestowed upon him by Sirius, thus could be canceled out by him.

Though I guess one could say this is his "Distortion", rather than something seperate from it like how I interpreted it.

Kamangir was uneffective cause it is Sirus who distributes Vohu Manah's blessing, so he can dispel effects derived from it or even take feathers away at will. His strange power had nothing to do with it.

Ah, so Magsarion just believed that Varharm way of becoming a hero is just pure nonsense and if I was correct then his death only made Magsarion go more into despair and remorse. Due to how it caused him to perished in the end even with the generic hero idea stuff.

Can you posted the dialogue here if you can? I want to see what it is that Varharm and Magsarion did say words for words.

Now I am fully believed for Sirius to be part of Muzan that was combined with Magsarion.

That is what I thought it was. I got confused with your "And we saw the effects of Sirius', he turned the audience into shameless people, and was able to intercept Magsarion's sword", Were you talking about his blade when he was going all Beserk?

And why I cannot confirm the authenticity of this, wikipedia states that "Also appears in Yasna 59.1 where Verethragna is said to be Saoshyant's weapon in overcoming resistance". The Commandments of Magsarion are also labled with Saoshyant. After activating his Distortion he began talking about hearing his brother's heartbeat, and Verethragna is another name for Vahram, and one could lable Magsarion as a type of Saoshyant, for he will rise to the Throne and extinguish all of the Dregvant.

Its possibly that Vahram, or at least part of him, became part of Magsarion. This Distortion might be born of Vahram's power. Though this may be a stretch.

if everyone without having any killing intent towards Magsarion kills him then Frederica will be a pretty dangerous opponent. because she was fallen in love with him

Reinhard doesn't hate him at all but trying to killing Magsarion and making him a part of his legion is still killing intent right?

because his intention is killing Magsarion (even if he doesn't hate him)

I think that as Muzan he would grow past his Commandment. But as Magsarion he does not nessessarily require hatred, just the desire to kill. (These usually go hand in hand, but Reinhard is a special case)

i asked if there is any chance for Avesta or Silverio getting translated lol
personally i believe Avesta has a high chance. because of being a web novel and having only 4 volumes

Not sure about Silverio, as far as I'm aware its not all that popular outside of Japan. But Avesta seems likely, as it is shorter than the VNs and seems to use simpler language.

With the regen revision, shouldn't Meth regen updated to High godly? And by extension, Machina regen negation because he can permakill Meth.

Regenerationn from concept EE is high godly, If Meth gets concept erased he is gone, which is what Michael was gonna do to him.

In short, nope

he is a type 2 (False platonic) isn't he?

He is a being transcendent of reality (half a step higher than Briah) but at the same time he defines it to the level of his own existence (he is an universal constant) and when altered or changed (in this case destroyed) all of reality would fall apart.

On the other hand his being can be changed by the perception of others as shown with his whole theme going on thanks to humanity

There is also the fact that Meth managed to beat back the entire most of the LDO without breaking a sweat is a true testament to his prowess as a God that is half way above Briah.

Back