• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
shouldn't Reinhard have a degree of power nullification through LLT? his LLT destroyed Kei's creation figment and Holy Relic. also according to atwiki: "The ultimate and strongest holy relic with the sanctity and power of. Just touching the enormous vibrations will break the creation of the opposite."

Malie 2019-05-21 14-49-40-892
Malie 2019-05-21 14-51-05-898

it's likely to be just a massive disparity of soul quality/quantity thing going on. we also see this happening in the interaction between rusalka's briah and machina

i agree with that but is't that still power nullification? like incase being stronger than someone Ewigkeit nullifies their powers. i think there was a statement about Eleonore trying to nullying EFF Ren's time manip through her own Creation Figment too or Ren's time manip unaffective on 3 battalion commanders at same time.

this case seems a bit more in-verse specific so i'd say probably not, unless the opposing power works similarly in which case probably yes? a hadou briah has it a little rougher than the other since we know that a hadou has an inherent flaw that it can't be maintained for a long period of time, unless you're reinhard, and the more soul enters its vicinity, the less stable it becomes

though i heard somewhere that a hadou briah's soul expenditure is directly related to how a ruling throne god's law is basically like a hadou briah but on a much grander scale and shoving those already established law is the main reason as to why briah have a soul upkeep to keep it maintained lest it be crushed by those same pre-established law. so i guess that's something worth considering about, because that'd mean outside of their native setting, briah (especially hadou) wouldn't necessarily have its original weakness that it had in its home universe; namely having a high soul upkeep and maybe becoming less stabilized the more souls it affect

well Kei's Creation Figment was Gudou Type. so this wasn't something like Reinhard's law clashing and overpowering her law thgough soul advantage but specfically nullifying her's Gudou World/self contained ability through LLT. it stated Rusalka's shadows weren't a part of Mercurius's Magic/Ewigkeit [1] so Machina nullifying that wasn't verse-specfic. Reinhard touched Marie and was unaffected by her curse too [2] Eleonore nullified Ren's Gudou World/Reality Marble not Ewigkeit. so i doubt that is verse-specfic. although we need to getting opinions from knowledgeable members. because i'm pretty doubtful too.

you quite literally mentioned a hadou briah in your example. rusalka's shadow sorcery might not be a part of ewigkeit but her briah which was operated through her shadow is one, and your screenshot actually showcased that with how rusalka being half dead after having her briah being torn apart

reinhard was already unaffected by a hit to the neck by ren's scythe which houses marie and her curse and was unaffected so i'm not sure what you're trying to say by mentioning her?

anyway what i was saying was that it's less about hadou clashing with other hadou, with hadou having it harder than gudou due to its outward expression as opposed to gudou's inward. it's more about a disparity between soul's quality/quantity play a role on which one affect which, with the superior one trumping over the other. rusalka being an ample example of this as her case wasn't really a clash between hadou but an outright sheer disparity between the quality/quantity between her soul and that of machina

Reinhard destroying a Briah is an example of destruction, not nullification. As it said, he breaks the Creation Figment.

It may seem like Power Nullification. But due to the Physical, and Conceptual, existance of the Briah, it becomes more akin to Concept Destruction.

most of Avesta names are persian/iranian names.

Avesta is book of the Zoroastrianism (old persian religion).

Mitra (Proto-Indo-Iranian: *mitrás) is the name of an Indo-Iranian divinity from which the names and some characteristics of Rigvedic Mitrá and Avestan Mithra derive.

Nahid, Sirius and Ferdows are persian names too. Nahid is persian name and based on Anahita, god of the water. Sirius was one of the persian kings and Ferdows is a city in iran and Ferdowsi was one of the old persian poet and writers.

Makkurona said:
Can someone link me where i can read Avesta?
Last time i checked, you can't read japanese right?

Besides, it's not free. You have to pay to be able to read the entire chapters. The only free one you could read is the prologue and that's it

Here is it nonetheless if you're really gonna invest some money into it

https://enty.jp/avesta

@Infera

If it wasn't enough, we have stuff like Khavernah and so on. Avesta so far is Zoroastrianism based so of course such names will pop off

only reason for Masadaverse being kinda unpopular is due to lacking eng translations. even getting Amantas Amentas translated took years. also Paradise Lost and Senshinkan are remained untranslated. i don't care about K3 anymore. i think translating K3 is really impossible. although getting K3 translated will be best day in my life. damn even getting Senshinkan translated will be best day too.

Warren Valion said:
Is paying for a work of literature really that farcical to you?
Paying is bad. Paying is a sin. Let's all go pirate yar yar

Masada is fairly doing okay in japan.

It's popularity in foreign countries is largely the fault of not having a good anime that could have been used to captivate others into getting into it unlike other Nasuverse for example (Ufotable).

Senshinkan is just as bad as KKK (difficulity is of course, a bit lower) so don't expect any upcoming TL anytime soon

And like Turtle said, with no studio or company helping up to boost Masada and G reputation, they are stuck with this method till a new optimal option comes up

wut so translating Senshinkan is pretty hard too. guess our only hope is Paradise Lost and Song to the Witch.

Was asked to post this here. Apparently a new guy in some webnovel called Avesta or something. Dude goes by the name Khaikhosru, i think? Whatever hes fabulous

2eb604d9971af9b5

EMS-TC02 Phantom said:
Was asked to post this here. Apparently a new guy in some webnovel called Avesta or something. Dude goes by the name Khaikhosru, i think? Whatever hes fabulous
2eb604d9971af9b5

"Pray, wish, extol your miracles. I'm the one who decides how long you live" Kaikhosru Height 190cm Weight: 85kg One of the Seven Demon Kings who rule within this world. He is the 6th Demon King under the Wahman Yast's ranking. He is extremely avaricious and hates waste. As such he finds more meaning in exploitation rather than pure slaughter

From 4chan

From the novel

• µüÁÒü┐Òü«µ║ÉÒüºÒüéÒéïµÿƒÚ£èÒéƵ«║ÒüùÒÇüÕû░ÒéëÒüúÒüªÒÇüÕ»îÒü¿ÕèøÒéÆþï¼ÕìáÒüùÒüƒþöÀÒüîÒüäÒüƒÒÇéÒüÖÒü¬ÒéÅ
Òüíµû░ÒüƒÒü¬µÿƒÚ£èÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÕ║ºÒéÆþ░ÆÕѬÒüùÒÇüÕÀ▒Òü«µáäÞÅ»Òü¿Õ╝òÒüìµÅøÒüêÒü½õ╗ûÒéƵÑÁÚÖÉÒü«þ¬«õ╣Åþ¬«õ╣ÅÒü½ÞÉ¢Òü¿ÒüùÞ¥╝ÒéôÒüºÒüäÒéïÒÇéÕ╝Àµ¼▓Òüîþá┤µ╗àÒéÆÕæ╝ÒüÂÒü¬Òü®Òü¿ÒüäÒüåþÉåÕ▒êÒü»ÕçíÕñ½Òü«µê»Þ¿ÇÒü½ÒüÖÒüÄÒü¼Òü¿Õÿ▓þ¼æÒüùÒÇüõ║ïÕ«ƒÒüôÒü«Õ£░Òü½ÕÉøÞç¿ÒüùÒüªÚàƵ▒áÞéëµ×ùÒéƵüúÒü½ÒüùþÂÜÒüæÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé þ¼¼Õà¡õ¢ìÚ¡öþÄïÒÇüÒé½ÒéñÒâøÒé╣Òâ½Òâ╝ÒÇéÒüôÒüôÒü»Õ¢╝Òüîµö»ÚàìÒüÖÒéïµÉ¥ÕÅûÒü¿Õ£ºÕêÂÒü«µÿƒÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

This guy beat up a Star Spirit and became one after taking its seat. He's pretty hardcore with the whole greed thing going too. Dragon Greed ftw

His Kenzoku (the 18 princesses) are above or equal to the commanders in Dies Irae

https://twitter.com/masada_takashi/status/1197841154571550720

Pretty sure he wasen't there becuase he is the Vessel of Reinhard; who did make an appearence in KKK.

Thus his mind would be gone, as Reinhard took his body back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back