• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone here link me the statement "whereas even Tenma Yato only has a Taikyoku value of 100; the latter god at his peaked power compared himself to Hajun like that of a human to a god."?

GogitoQ said:
can anyone here link me the statement "whereas even Tenma Yato only has a Taikyoku value of 100; the latter god at his peaked power compared himself to Hajun like that of a human to a god."?
i think that statement is fan made. i multiple times asked for proof and no one answered.

I remember seeing the scan but the only people with it to my knowledge are Alfy and Ravenous, who are both inactive atm.

Avestan last chapter Summary by cosmic Eagle, from 4chan:

>2 days after the previous events, Quinn regains consciousness, having been rescued by nearby villagers. Same goes for Samrukh. Samrukh had vehemently demanded that her wounds not be treated. Quinn reports back to her superiors and they are now waiting for them to come extract them.

>Meanwhile, Magsarion has disappeared. As such only Samrukh is returning. Quinn will stay on to continue her mission of apprehending Magsarion.

>Samrukh expresses envy at Magsarion's combat prowess and is bewildered at just how he managed to pull off that Alastor move on the Daeva. Quinn also has no idea but hypothesizes that it might be due to exploiting a bug/loophole in the way Vohu Manah's feathers work.

>S─üm (ATK buff) and Kshatra (DEF buff) strengthens material substances. Conceptually speaking, they enlarge and make more massive stuff/effects. It would be like having immense nutritional value in just a single bean enabling one to be fully satiated from just eating it alone. On the other hand, Fravard (Flight) and Shewatir (Teleportation) conceptually shrink, lighten, thin out etc phenomena. This is because in order to not be constrained by physical laws such as weight and distance, they have to render phenomena vague and indistinct. These two groups of buffs are thus conceptually incompatible. When you use S─üm and Fravard together, either one of them will have their respective effect enhanced. However one has to account for the overall balance. Basically, it's much more practical to have a cavalry troop than a cannon that's difficult to hit its target with or a light aircraft that's solely capable of only speed.

>However, Magsarion used S─üm four times in a row followed by Shewatir. If this were all there was to it, the latter would have no utility in this case. However Shewatir is for teleportation. It is a shortcut between distant points that ignores distance. In other words, it is a hole in space. This most likely caused a runaway that allowed the "massive, heavy" entity of his attack to cut down the opponent. Even if the teleportation was cancelled out, it still resulted in massive speed which was more than sufficient here. In this way, Magsarion brought about the coemergence of both attack strength and speed effects whose source buffs normally cancelled each other out. And he apparently did this all from his battle experience.

ÒüéÒü«2õ║║Òü»µÖ«ÚÇÜÒü½Òâ®ÒéñÒâ│ÒâÅÒâ½ÒâêÒü«õ©ïÒü½ÒüñÒüæÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÒééÒüåÒé░Òâ®Òé║ÒâÿÒéñÒâáÒü½ÞíîÒüúÒü¿ÒüæÒéêÒü¿´╝êþ¼æ)ÒÇé Masada said this regarding Shiori and Soujirou in an interview. What does it mean? MT sucks

ÞüûþÄïÚáÿÒü»Òüèþ굺ÿÒü½Òâ£Òé│ÒéëÒéîÒüªõ╗ѵØÑÒÇüÕïص®ƒÒüîÞªïÒüêÒéïÒü¥ÒüºÒü»ÚÇâÒüÆÒü¥ÒéÅÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµû╣ÚçØÒü¬Òü«ÒüºÒÇüµêªÕú½ÕÇïõ║║Òü«þï¼µû¡ÒüºÒüíÒéçÒüúÒü¿Ú¡öþÄïÒü¿µêªÒüúÒüªÒüÅÒéïÒéÅÒÇüÒüªþ£ƒõ╝╝Òü»ÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäÒéêÒüåÒü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒéïÒÇé ÒüáÒüïÒéëÒâ×Òé░ÒéÁÒâ¬Òé¬Òâ│Òü┐ÒüƒÒüäÒü¬ÕÑ┤ÒüºÒééÕÅùÒüæÒüƒõ╗╗ÕïÖÒü«þ»äÕø▓ÒüºÒüùÒüïÞíîÕïòÒüîÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

õ║îþ½áÒüºÚ¡öþÄïÕà¿ÕôíÒü«ÕÉìÕëìÒü¿µÇºÞ│¬ÒüîµÿÄÒüïÒüòÒéîÒéïÒü«ÒüºÒüèµÑ¢ÒüùÒü┐Òü½ÒÇé

YESS, we are gonna know abaout the Demon Kings on the Avestan second chapter!

Dark warrior 100 said:
Infera28 said:
no offense but most of people who can read japanese are pretty lazy. they never try to translating scans and important stuff and we are supposed to "believing" them cuz they have read KKK or Senshinkan!

like really translating few japanese scans is that hard?!

i hope light translates KKK or Senshinkan and gives a end this shit.
This

They are also very elitist ...

Does anyone know anything about 『Dies irae original novel vol.3 Abyssus abyssum invocat』? It seems to be a story about Rei Sakurai..

I still can't believe people are so insistent on the whole translation stuff. Masada is Japanese, so he wrote the series in Japanese. Having the scans in Japanese is perfectly valid. It truly annoys me when people are like that. If you don't want everything to be in Japanese, then stay away from a JAPANESE series.

Ionliosite said:
I still can't believe people are so insistent on the whole translation stuff. Masada is Japanese, so he wrote the series in Japanese. Having the scans in Japanese is perfectly valid. It truly annoys me when people are like that. If you don't want everything to be in Japanese, then stay away from a JAPANESE series.
This isn't like Dies Irae and Interview are officially translated in english. :rollseyes: What you said is utter garbage.

Ionliosite said:
you comment makes 0 sense. i can have agreement with giving context rather than translations but not even context? that makes 0 sense. we can't accept something without any proof and what? countless japanese animes, mangas, games got translated to english. so what is problem in wanting KKK or Senshinak translated too?

I mean as ive said before a direct translation of K3 is impossible due to multiple variables (Dont know about Sen) the closest that can be done is what people have done here already, give basically a summary of whats said in the scan or to reword/paraphrase it.

as i thought Singularity and Twilight Beach are samething. but Twilight beach is a part of Singularity not entire of it.

Malie 2019-10-08 07-29-09-594
Malie 2019-10-08 07-30-10-357

IIRC, the Dies Irae English Translation calls everything that is beyond the Throne (Reinhard's Castle, The Twilight Beach, the actual Singularity) "the Singularity", but no - god ******* no - the Twilight Beach is not The Singularity.

Twiligh Beach is a part of Singularity or exists in it. ik they aren't same.

they called Marie as singularity too and she exists in Twilight Beach.

The Singularity is an infinite heirachy of colorless Taiji that emanates from the center of creation that contains the "shades" of past Hadou Gods. It's a protective membrane that other opposing Gods need to "drill" through to reach the Throne/current Hadou God.

The "hole" that Reinhard and Ren "fall" into when they fight at the end of the novel is the Singularity.

The Twilight Beach has nothing to do with it.

Again, the English translation calls everything that exists outisde of the Throne/current Hadou's law - like Marie's Twilight Beach or Reinhard's Briah - the Singularity.

honestly term singularity in dies irae was extremely vague.

Marie Route and IWKB: singularity and twilight beach were samething

Rea Route: it said singularity is "beyond" hole. then minutes later it stated singularity is "hole itself".

that probably is due to mistranslations?

ps: i started this argument for bumping thread

Yeah Singularity for Twilight Beach and Glad may just be referring to its text book definition of "the state, fact, quality, or condition of being singular" since they both exist independent and separate from the rest of creation meaning theres nothing else like them making them singular.

In KKK, theres that shrine where each level is based on the preceeding gods, and inscriptions made by someone from Hajun's cult. Can someone enlighten me how do they know what the past thrones were like?

had a talk with raven but twilight beach is more like the idea inbetween the multiverse and singularity although u can say that the twilight beach is in within singularity as shown when mercurius told both rein and ren that if they keep fighting they will put another hole and keep falling endlessly.

I'm probably gonna make a thread about this, unless someone else wants to.

I've noticed several of the Record Gods don't have any sort of description on their profiles at all. This is unacceptable, and honestly not passable. At the very least, the profiles should be opened and have the translation of the descriptions from Dies Irae Pantheons pasted there as a place holder until more info is known about them. Hell, if no one else wants to, I'll just straight up write like 3 sentences if nothing else. It's not just the Throne Record Gods, but they are the ones who are easiest to fix atm.

Also, at least from word of mouth, so it may be wrong, but according to the folks on the "Most skilled characters from every tier thread" Muzan is the Platonic Concept of Violent and/Or Conflict itself. That's a pretty important fact to leave off of the profile. If it is true, then it should be added as well.

I dont think any of them have a counter to it.

At this level its just about potency and I think its been determined that at his highest Akuto is stronger than the Shinza Gods from what ive heard.

Now like I said it comes down to the potency of the plot hax, nothing more nothing less really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back