• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine just reaching God. He tells you your whole existence is a lie made up by some little girl. You are her toy, her pet character, her personal idealized Gary Stu come to life. You are a fake, nothing more than some kid's delusion.

He then gives you the killing blow by telling you he fed you his shit. Man, Yakou's BSOD was some epic stuff after this happened...

SleepyTBubble said:
@Trex
Ryuusui Hadou. Yakoufaces

Everyone's a Yakou. Superb world

• Upstart Yakouface reaches Throne*
Upstart: What... the ****? This is this world's creator? Man, I'd have prefered if some oversized baby Hindu with a really unhealthy looking third eye received me.

Ryuusui: YAKOUU-SAMAAAA

Upstart: Oh will you shut up midget?

Ryuusui: Ha...Haba... NO! THIS IS NOT THE YAKOU-SAMA I WANT!

Meanwhile, Ryuumei with Yakou's face too overlooked the entire scene.

Infera28 said:
no offense but most of people who can read japanese are pretty lazy.
իܵ£ƒþÜäÒü½µùѵ£¼µûçÒéÆþ┐╗Þ¿│ÒüÖÒéïõ║║Òü¿ÒüùÒüªÒüôÒéîÒü»Òü¿ÒüªÒééÕéÀÒüñÒüÅÒéôÒüºÒüÖÒüæÒü®Òü¡ÒüêÒÇéÒâáÒé║ÒéñÒéôÒüºÒüÖÒéêÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒÒüÅÒÇéµûçÒéÆÕƒ║þñÄÒü¥ÒüºÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒÒüÅÚüòÒüåÞ¿ÇÞ¬×Òü½ÕñëÒüêÒéïÒü¬ÒéôÒüªÒÇéþ┐╗Þ¿│ÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäÒé╣Òâ®Òâ│Òé░Òü¬ÒéôÒüªÒüƒÒüúÒüÀÒéèÒüéÒéïÒéôÒüáÒüùÒÇé

Pats Gi I'm not on the side that people can read japanese are pretty laze and in fact i'm against such notion. But most newcomers can't read japanese and they are forced to read through rough translations or explanations off the main source, which i'm complaining at.

For most of people who wasn't able to read I said above, I'm basically ranting about how hard it is to translate Japanese to English. And I'm so pissed that I did it in Japanese. Especially for someone like me who translate regularly, most of the time.

Japanese have fundamentally different way of language, translating it to English is hard without at least denting the meaning of the sentence. Not to mention you have 3 speaking method, 2 reading method with many subcategories and 3 writing methods, not to mention 5K+ words that can change their meaning with every scene it can be used and ******* subtexts which I hate the most **** you Kama's universe! And FYI, translating 3K from Japanese to English is like translating Old English to modern one, we might as well get paid for how hard it is.

And hell no, giving synopsis is way faster and has much more efficient and understandable than translating it outright. I can make synopsis about a sentence in seconds, while sentence at least takes minutes. Plus there are many times when a translation is barely comprehendable. 3K and Senshinkan may take hours, even days just to search what combination of words it can be replaced with. I want some of my time for myself thank you very much. Hence I made synopsis instead of translation in Kama thread I made a while ago.

Though I don't recommend just learn Japanese just to translate though unless you have years worth of time for frustration.

I'm talking about Nasu one, it's in Low 2-C upgrade I did in July or June. It has Kiara in the topics so just visit Kiara's page and click more discussion and you can see one.

basically translating elizabethan english full on words on each sentence to modern english is like translating many words in japanese and its meaning to english. hence why contextual summarization is much more simplistic than wanting to hjave every text to be translated.

Infera28 said:
ik people have lives but i doubt translating some scans takes that much time (KKK released years ago so they had plenty time for translating) yet we haven't even translations for simple scans such as LLT being capable of ignoring concept of distance, Mercurius erasing Hajun and etc.
and what about translating Masada interviews or at least atwiki stuff? they aren't that much hard for translating.
what is LLT?

Warren Valion said:
EmperorRorepme said:
https://w.atwiki.jp/god14/sp/pages/252.htmlSo all this was said in the series. Why not place the scans rather than typing it up on a wiki. I don't know if you can determibe everything there is reliable unless you've played K3. Commenting on the wiki doesn't make this page canom unless Masada has confirmed it.
Taikyoku vaules don't come from the novels - they come from guides, the VFB, IIRC.
And I know that Atwiki is reliable because people who have read KKK have said it's reliable.

And Masada using atwiki as a source, and commenting on it is added credence that the info is credible. The author himself uses it.
Taikyoku values is from the game actually

Iirc both LLT and Glad have properties of ignoring distance in some way.

Like how Glad makes impossible for one to approach the castle from the outside by warping the space around it.

saying go and learn Japanese for yourself is like saying "don't buy a computer or mobile anymore but go and create computers and mobiles for yourself."

that doesn't any sense when we can use prepared stuff

i realized translating KKK is almost impossible but we could at least translate Masada interviews and atwiki stuff. i never forced someone to doing that. that is only a logical opinion.

Thats more fair and is understandable "The Masada interviews and some atwiki" stuff

And I apologise for the whole "Then go learn Japanese yourself" thing, I got a bit irritated and said something I shouldnt have. I should have controlled myself better.

after multiple times checking IWKB scans i'm now pretty doubtful about Einherjaw Willhelm being capable of shattering jaws of darkness and harming Methuselah by his own power/8k souls or not

as context told us only reason for Einherjar Willhelm being capable of both touching and harming Methuselah was 1- having connection with Claudia 2- Methuselah believing Claudia as the light, sun and being powerless before her

it even sated having Gladshiem's supply and 8K souls isn't enough for harming Methuselah and only person capable of breaking Methuselah is Reinhard

i'm pretty sure EMC in my last CRT confirmed that too. but i wanna know y'all opinions before creating a CRT and any attempt in downgrading their large planet keys

if this gets accepted we can only scale Reinhard to Methuselah

It literally tells you that Wil is burning the 8k souls with every strike and getting them back thanks to Glads, thats how he can destroy the jaws and his arm at the same time, the blood connection only allows him to "touch" Meth as he is an abstract being, that's why no one else could touch him.

Mere power is useless if you can touch what you are trying to destroy. Here it says that the power of glads wasn't enough to harm him because of his existence.

Meth himself is shocked he can be touched/harmed. But the power output was thanks to Glads.

In short, everyone minus Rein lacks the ability to interact with a being who posseses Abstract Existence Type 1, Wil could only touch Methu thanks to the blood pact, and the power output or AP/Striking strength is thanks to Glads which all Einherjar have.

Well, yeah. Only Reinhard and Machina can deal with Methuselah as shown. Bey cannot really harm Methuselah with his soul capacity and neither would Schreiber be able to. Sure, Schreiber can "damage" Methuselah, but compared to the mass he is, that damage is very much smaller than that of an ant.

Well, to be precise everyone that uses Briah can touch him if Schreiber is any indication because they can just go "lolno I hit you despite being made of darkness" since they warp reality according to however they please.

And yeah. Einherjar aren't planetary or anything. Masada pretty much confirmed that they are at the very least superior to nuclear bombs. That is pretty much it.

i mean i did remember a blood pact but wil still needed the AP and soul to burn at that moment no? Wouldn't he need the AP and soul stocks to even hurt meth at that moment?

i was used to thinking that too.

but it 2 times stated the very reasoning for him being capable of harming and damaging Methuselah wasn't cuz Gladsheim and 8k souls.

not to mention Schreiber's law manip allowed him for intracting with Methuselah too but he still wasn't capable of making him scracth (cuz Methuselah durability). it even stated only reasoning for Schreiber not being able to harming Methuselah was lacking enough firepower.

so Willhelm being capable of damaging Methuselah with 8k souls is pretty doubtful as Schreiber has over 185k souls and he could't damage Methuselah.

based on scaling 8k souls should't be able to damaging someoen with 3-B durability too. seeing Three Battlion Commanders have 61k to 185k souls.

Wasnt the whole point of reinhard throwing his spear because he recognized that his commanders couldnt do anything so he decided to give some love ?

That and machina that methusaleh trapped since he could just lolerase him from existence even methusaleh himself stated that if he machina punched him he would instantly end his concept and mess up everything

Trexalfa29 said:
As a bonus, and because people are so anal about KKK translations, I'm leaving you a message from our all too dear Hajun. All in all it's an easy sentence to translate, I'll even leave a transcription if it's easier: õ┐║Òü«þ│×Òü»µù¿ÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒüï? It's something related to a word you hear Hajun repeat quite a lot of times, dealing with whatever it is that clings to his body. For a beginner's exercise, it's pretty alright.
I don't know man. "Was my shit delicious?" is pretty straightforward. Especially coming from a shitface like Hajun. You just explain what he means by that and it's done. You translate AND (interpret) give your own words/explanation. What is so difficult in doing that? You're already doing half, if not, more of the work.

In KKK, theres that shrine where each level is based on the preceeding gods, and inscriptions made by someone from Hajun's cult. Can someone enlighten me how do they know what the past thrones were like?

TonySansNom said:
Trexalfa29 said:
As a bonus, and because people are so anal about KKK translations, I'm leaving you a message from our all too dear Hajun. All in all it's an easy sentence to translate, I'll even leave a transcription if it's easier: õ┐║Òü«þ│×Òü»µù¿ÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒüï? It's something related to a word you hear Hajun repeat quite a lot of times, dealing with whatever it is that clings to his body. For a beginner's exercise, it's pretty alright.
I don't know man. "Was my shit delicious?" is pretty straightforward. Especially coming from a shitface like Hajun. You just explain what he means by that and it's done. You translate AND (interpret) give your own words/explanation. What is so difficult in doing that? You're already doing half, if not, more of the work.

I think its more if he decides to give translations as a given people might go to him asking for more and more translations and anyone can see how much of a pain in the ass that would be and i've seem it before, or he can be just an asshole but from what i've seem him before i don't think he would be illogical to be like that can be wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back