• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 25

"You've got me on your side. Dontcha worry, I'll put you to good use."

Samluch. Height: 181cm, weight: 68kg

A warrior Quinn encountered during her mission, who became a new comrade to her.

EFdujUoWwAA24sc
"Fool. I have no comrades."

Magsarion. Height: 193cm, Weight: 90kg

A maverick on the side of good, seen as dangerous even by those on the same camp as him. His martial prowess are average, but the malice and resolve that fuel his desire to eradicate evil are extraordinary.

EFdsvnfXsAAZkMH
All credit goes to ZackZeal on twitter: https://twitter.com/TheZackZeal

dem that goblin slayer dude looks like he'll rekt house. but interesting: Samluch and magsarion eh? I wonder how strong they are

>õ╗èÒü«ÒéÁÒâáÒâ½Òâ╝Òé»Òü»ÒÇüÕÅ│µëïÒü¿ÕÀªÞäÜÒüáÒüæÒü¬ÒéëÞ║½ÚòÀõ╣ØÒÇçÒÇçÒâíÒâ╝ÒâêÒâ½ÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

>ÒéªÒé®ÒâòÒâ╗Òâ×ÒâèÒâòÒü«µ¡úõ¢ôÒü»ÒÇüÕñºÚÖ©Òü╗Òü®Òü«ÕñºÒüìÒüòÒéÆÞ¬çÒéïþ┤öþÖ¢Òü«ÚÀ▓ÒüáÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒÇé

Samlurk can grow up when she gets more damage

Muzan:Attack Enhancement, Attack Enhancement, Attack Enhancement, Attack Enhancement

E R A S E

Muzan has 3 commandanments all this commandaments abaout atk and damage

LumixXto said:
>õ╗èÒü«ÒéÁÒâáÒâ½Òâ╝Òé»Òü»ÒÇüÕÅ│µëïÒü¿ÕÀªÞäÜÒüáÒüæÒü¬ÒéëÞ║½ÚòÀõ╣ØÒÇçÒÇçÒâíÒâ╝ÒâêÒâ½ÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé
>ÒéªÒé®ÒâòÒâ╗Òâ×ÒâèÒâòÒü«µ¡úõ¢ôÒü»ÒÇüÕñºÚÖ©Òü╗Òü®Òü«ÕñºÒüìÒüòÒéÆÞ¬çÒéïþ┤öþÖ¢Òü«ÚÀ▓ÒüáÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒÇé

Muzan:Attack Enhancement, Attack Enhancement, Attack Enhancement, Attack Enhancement

E R A S E

What is that? MT says Sam gets to 900 meters tall, and the other guy is a white shark the size of a continent?

LumixXto said:

E R A S E

I supposed Muzan is supposed to have the best offense among all gods in contrast to Ren's best defense. If Ren is the only god who can defend against Hajun, then Muzan is the only god who can injure him head-on.

I am afraid that Muzan may be glass canon thoght due to everything about him being about Attack.

Ricky365 said:
LumixXto said:

E R A S E

What is that? MT says Sam gets to 900 meters tall, and the other guy is a white shark the size of a continent?
Sams commandamets makes her grow up when she gets hurted and she got 900 meters tall

His martial prowess is average and he has shit defense? How in the world did he survive lols. Does he fight in the new chapter?

I supposed Muzan is supposed to have the best offense among all gods in contrast to Ren's best defense. If Ren is the only god who can defend against Hajun, then Muzan is the only god who can injure him head-on.

I am afraid that Muzan may be glass canon thoght due to everything about him being about Attack.

Well I hope at least he have some hax that help he win battle

I mean, we know that Muzan never lost a battle so it's grand he will win.

It's not about IF he will crush his enemies it's HOW he wil crush them

LumixXto said:

E R A S E

entire of his commandments are called Attack Enchancement? guess we got a Issei here lol

and what is that E R A S E thing?

we got a Kingprotea too lmao

ZERO7772 said:
I think his defense may be pretty shitty.
Making comparations, he's like Lancelot Berserker in Fate/Zero, he's literally a Berserker in battle and he's not good at all with martial arts.

Infera28 said:
LumixXto said:

E R A S E

entire of his commandments are called Attack Enchancement? guess we got a Issei here lol
and what is that E R A S E thing?

we got a Kingprotea too lmao
His 3 commandments haven't name, we should wait to know better how it works, but basically It gives more atk stat and damage.

Little summary:

The three characters are in the same side, both three made a party.

They fight against a powerfull blop like slime with infinite Regenerationn, with the ability to regenerate more faster getting more damaged.

Muzan has Regenerationn? And wouldn't that make his commandment's restriction rather light and make his commandments boost weaker as a result? Also isn't Lancelot Berserker pretty skilled despite being a berserker?

Is it just me or Reinhardt and Satanael getting downplayed compared to the rest of the gods in Pantheon? The two so far look rather pale compared to the other gods.

Makkurona said:
Is it just me or Reinhardt and Satanael getting downplayed compared to the rest of the gods in Pantheon? The two so far look rather pale compared to the other gods.
Only Reinhard. Satanael has the 'ultimate scholar' shtick with him.

I guess Reinhard still has the largest Legion though.

Tony di bugalu said:
Infera28 said:
that seems First Era stomps 4th Era both AP wise and hax wise
Laughs in Rein and Merc
without counting 1-A shit

first era got living large stars, galaxy busters with someone ******* capable of growing to 900 meters tall

when in 4th era 99% story was about mountain busters lmao

Laughs in Rein and Merc
without counting 1-A shit

first era got living large stars, galaxy busters with someone ******* capable of growing to 900 meters tall

when in 4th era 99% story was about mountain busters lmao

watch Muzan kill 1-A being before he even become a god himself lol.

Back