• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people are going rather fast in assumptions when we know nothing of Pantheon, whether it's a retcon or not. Those could be merely throne memories while the Hadou God sitting on the throne is superior to it or whatever. Or else, Naraka would never have had any problem with destroying Snek, Marie or Hajun. Or it could be that their "standing" in Pantheon is different and "lower" than what they origianlly were, as if they had chains on them. You can never know. It might downgrade like they could have a "pantheon key" that doesn't touch on their original selves. We just don't know.

Makkurona said:
Hmm, this can lead to another major upgrade to Shinza verse... Or instead a downgrade because now actually Hadou gods are not as strong as people think actually
Depends on how you take it I guess. IIRC taikyoku is supposed to give you full knowledge about everything that exists in the multiverse right? An argument could be made that Naraka MAYBE is above the taikyoku system which MAYBE grant him High 1-A rating? All is a guesswork for now thought.

@TonySansNom It's true that we don't know much but really, Naraka is likely the final boss of the whole franchise, you seriously think he's not above the Hadou gods? It's either a recton or there is an excuse for this.

Each antagonist is stronger than the one before him

Hajun was rejected many times to be High 1-A because he's still subjected to the taikyoku system. If you can somehow prove that Naraka is above it maybe we can finally get a High 1-A lol.

New stuff going out. Thus time it's a glossary detailing Forge of Ruin/Khavernah and his race, the Star Race or whatever. Plus info about Mithra's law Avesta and Quinn stuff. Anyway i'll talk about Khvarenah and the Star race for now:

• Khvarenah is part of the seven demon kings, and belongs to the star race. They are living celestial bodies (stars to be exact) who holds a soul in their forms. He's considered to be the strongest, having ate a lot of his other fella over the era of Shinga's. As part of the race, he is growing infinitely and would end the universe after some time if not stopped. On top of his ability to absorb and devour stuff, he can also synthetize whatever he eats to create magical tools, weapons, automatons that he disperes randomly throughout his surroundings (These tools are so powerful and are supposedly highly technological they exceed even humanity intelligence. It's to the point it causes the power balance between the two opposing side to shift to whoever gets a hold on it). In addition to that, he also commands 50 stars that shares the same attributes of him and which one requires to kill all of them before one can kill Khvarenah
  • For the Star Races. So yes, apparently stars are living lifeforms. They have a soul and their own ego. Albeit it takes a long time before the stars are capable of developping their own ego's. We also get to know that these stars have two forms:true forms as stars and a humanoid/beastlike appearance (They are smol basically)
Anyone who read the shit is capable of correcting any mistake i made. I just skimmed through the glossary

• Stuff to note for now:
    Quinn's Commandment is "Cannot act unless it's to fulfill someone else's wish or command"; the reward is "The skills needed to fulfill the order improve drastically"
    She's the protagonist because the actual protagonist is not very protag-like at all
    She has no voice actress yet, so feel free to speak your mind
    Forge Dad belongs to the race of "Star spirits", who are basically stars with ego
    There are star spirits belonging to both sides
    Not all stars are shaped like, well, stars: some of them take shapes of animals or people, compensating for their smaller sizes with great spiritual power
  • Avesta
Avesta consists of five points, which go like this:
1. Everything is split into two sides which have to fight each other
2. You always know which side you and everyone else is o
3. There are groups which stand at the heart of both sides, and dealing with them is the best way to victory
4. If defeating one side takes too long, the power vacuum gets filled with a successor being bor
5. The way to increase your power with Commandments
Most people are aware of the first two points, but only those at the core of either side know it down to the last one
Next chapter is going to be about three times as long as the prologue

• Quinn's Commandment
Aside from fuffiling other's instructions and wishes, she cannot do anything
If she recieves an instruction her ablity increases
Masada gives the example, for example if you asked her to make dinner and it was her first time cooking, she'd be able to produce food at a cooking professional's level. She can't actually disobey the requests of others if it their request/wish truly comes from the heart. T
Essentially her commandment is she cannot do anything without being given an insutrction. This all comes from her defining herself as a tool, something primarily to be used.

Uh, have to wait a good translation of the 3 new things that were posted as a whole only tried to translate the development diary and got some stuff about gyuusuke passion for buttocks or something like that... does someone know anyone that wants to translate the original texts? I could always send it

So, Second Heaven's story is like Paradise Lost where the protag is not the one that will be the next god. Huh. And what do you mean by wank?

Makkurona said:
So, Second Heaven's story is like Paradise Lost where the protag is not the one that will be the next god. Huh. And what do you mean by wank?
I don't think the Throne is brought up in Paradies Lost at all tbh. It's a really old Visual Novel and Masada didn't come up with a full image for his universe until K3 most likely.

ZERO7772 said:
Hajun was rejected many times to be High 1-A because he's still subjected to the taikyoku system. If you can somehow prove that Naraka is above it maybe we can finally get a High 1-A lol.
If like to point out that High 1-A doesnt exist, after High 1-A it gors to 0.

Well, Satanael did become the Third Heaven in there, though idk how. Throne hierarchy and lists only happen with KKK which finally it's shown there.

Then again, i dont mean that way when i mentioned PL. I just meant that it's similar in PL where Satanel wasn't the MC in the story unlike Dies Irae and KKK where MC (Fuji Ren and Habaki. Though Habaki is Gudou, not Hadou, i know. But he is responsible for the continuation of the Throne system nonetheless there) become gods.

He/She asked me if I have proof that the Hadou Gods are wanked, so I asked him/her if he/she has proof, that they aren't.

Makkurona said:
Well, Satanael did become the Third Heaven in there, though idk how. Throne hierarchy and lists only happen with KKK which finally it's shown there.
Then again, i dont mean that way when i mentioned PL. I just meant that it's similar in PL where Satanel wasn't the MC in the story unlike Dies Irae and KKK where MC (Fuji Ren and Habaki. Though Habaki is Gudou, not Hadou, i know. But he is responsible for the continuation of the Throne system nonetheless there) become gods.
Rindou is the Hadou. (and the apoptosis).

Obscenly said:
He/She asked me if I have proof that the Hadou Gods are wanked, so I asked him/her if he/she has proof, that they aren't.
The Hadou Gods level of power has been officially revised and accepted here, so as I said the burden of proof to prove that it is wanked is on you, plus I wouldnt even know where to start since I dont know what you think is or isnt wank or what.

maybe there are 2 thrones? like actual throne (Naraka got merged with it) and Throne's avatar or manifistation (inherieted by Hadou Gods and got destroyed in fight between Reinhard and Mercurius. although i think that ending was non canon?)

Infera28 said:
maybe there are 2 thrones? like actual throne (Naraka got merged with it) and Throne's avatar or manifistation (inherieted by Hadou Gods and got destroyed in fight between Reinhard and Mercurius. although i think that ending was non canon?)
A point that was brought up before was that since there are multiple Thrones at the meeting of Hadou Gods, they might just be the physical forms of that Throne when occupied by a God.

The real one is likely being sit on by Hirume's true form. And we don't even know if that Throne is the real deal.

ZERO7772 said:
you're talking about the same hajun from the past that which no one actually knows and uses the parrotted stuff but either way the old high 1-A is gone and the new tiering will be implemented sooner than later.

PsychoWarper said:
Obscenly said:
The Hadou Gods level of power has been officially revised and accepted here, so as I said the burden of proof to prove that it is wanked is on you, plus I wouldnt even know where to start since I dont know what you think is or isnt wank or what.

well, to begin with, 1-A implies shit like acausality and immunity to time manipulation and time travel and retcons.

yet hadou gods cant time travel (unless their specific abilities allow for that)

Satanael retconned the previous gods according to you guys.

Merc can apparently retcon Hajun from existence from what i have heard here and there

it also implies 1 version of yourself in all of reality

yet you have 2 versions with different taikyoku values for reinhard and ren and you have pantheon following the marie route because ren loves marie yet the Rea route is apparently still a thing and is canon

so there are multiple realities at play, one in which reinhard died and later fought against hajun in the marie route after some time and ren loved marie and you also have the reality where reinhard never died and ren loves rea and attained ein faust finale and connected to the throne before getting taikyoku

EmperorRorepme said:
Is Einherjar Mid-Godly Regenerationn considered combat applicable?
Mid-Godly comes from being in the prescene of Glads - not from being an Einherjar.

Being and Einherjar gives the Einherjar immortality based on Reinhard, which is based on Mercurius.

And Mid-Godly is more than combat applicable. Look at the LDO verses Meth for examples of that.

> you do realize that their TIME abilities is on 1-A level right even Ren could stop reinhard's tracks, so what does this disprove they arent 1-A? you have 1-A beings outside of masadaverse that can use time stop and affect other 1-A beings.

> hadou gods cant time travel? same argument goes for nyarla, he hasnt shown to use time travelling so your point?

> Satanel retconned the previous god based on his ability duhhhh

>Merc's acta Est is default on 1-A level to where it can affect hajun, Yato's time stop couldnt completely stop hajun and the latter couldnt care less. not only that merc's ability works on manipulating the possibility and impossibility so there's that

> what are you talking about routes? routes is only implied here to be the case of different paths and story for characters, how does that prove they have more than 1 version of themselves, when you're basing it off a route story wtf.

> last point is coherently fallacious as you're using ROUTE as to debunk which i proved what routes are for and does not happen in the same time line or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back