• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZERO7772 said:
Based on everything that was shown, how would you rank the Hadou gods?
Favorite: Merc > Merc's Cancer > Satanel > Merc Junior > Marie > Muzan > Mithra > Amaterasu >>> Hajun

Favorite Gudoushin: Yakou > Soujiro > Ryuusui > Shiori > Key/Bey > Habaki > Rindou

SleepyTBubble said:
@Sephiron
He can't moonrune lol

@Warren Just a reminder that Mercurius pulling off that feat is astronomically low
Fortunatly for him, I've found the TL from that part: Muzan and Satanael TL

By erasing the last, ultimate venom — himself — the Remorseless was trying to put the end to the war of good and evil from the first era.
Never wavering even a single bit, an endlessly strong and stern man.
Staying true to the oath of exterminating the evil through his whole life — eternally invincible.
Satanael: Then I will take your place through my own methods.
Satanael: Surely you won't call it cowardice, father.
If the Remorseless was the pinnacle of military arts(martial strenght), then Satanael was the pinnacle of wisdom. Warrior and scholar's battlefields are different, to begin with.
In that sense, on his own field, the one of killing, the Remorseless was undefeated until the very end. Through all the eras, there was no other person who went through their life undefeated, like him.

However, Satanael was not a normal person — he instantly realized that his sworn enemy could not be defeated through the fighting.
Being the very image of effectiveness, optimization, and rationality — Satanael easily discarded his useless pride.
Like a machine — it might be a banal metaphor, but out of the all who lived in the successive generations, Satanael was probably the most inhumane of them

IIRC there was also a line where Mithra hyped up Muzan to be stronger than Reinhard "since he's the most combat oriented god"

And also while explaining what Commandments are, she mocked Reinhard that his immortality ain't special lol. ÒÇîõ©ìµ¡╗Òü»ÒüèÒü¥ÒüêÒü«Õ░éÕú▓þë╣Þ¿▒ÒüÿÒéâÒü¬ÒüäÒéôÒüáÒéêÒÇì

Muzan the T H O T S L A Y E R hype is unstoppable.

Srsly tho, Reinhard the absolute madman still want a piece from Hajun despite being annihilated last time. Gotta give him credit for that.

I just realized this, but Muzan killed the biggest THOT in existence while Reinhard got raped by a prostitute in his sleep ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

How can Reinhard even compete (ÔûÇ╠┐─╣╠»ÔûÇ╠┐ ╠┐)

Makkurona said:
They were brought back thanks to Amaterasu's Law iirc. Though it was Shinga that brought them for meeting
Who? the Hadou Gods? The one who did it was Naraka. Here's the voice play from the Wewelsburg event, it's a prelude of Pantheon prologue and Naraka talking to them.

Voice play prelude

Ricky365 said:
Two word: mobage gacha. And if you've read it til the end, nowhere does it says Kouha revived the Gods, her ability Pantheon allows her to make aions/copies of the people she observed, She talked to the Gods in Pantheon prologue to have a better understanding and make more or less better copies because she can't understand nor replicates them at their peak.

I thought Naraka wants the current Hadou gods dead because especially Marie and Hirume laws go against the Throne system which permits only 1 god only.

Source on that? Naraka wants to keep the Throne system going and "fight againt stagnation". I don't know why he needs 10 gods for but i don't recall it ever being said he had a problem with multiple gods... also Hirume has multiple heavens but she is just one god... EE cast are Gudou gods so they don't count..

From the voice event, he wants them dead so he can gather 10 Hadou Gods for a yet unknown purpose, he's only missing 2 by the time of Pantheon prologue and told those he gathered to shut up and wait.

And Masada wrote there will be a 8th and 9th Heaven for Pantheon final chapter and ending so Hirume might die in the future.

Well, i heard it was him that made Hajun into a Hadou god because Marie's law that permits multiple gods and something else that i forgot so Hajun would dethrone Marie of it. It was on some thread, iirc here but i forgot where.

Edit: This was posted kinda late than yours

Given Naraka's M.O(keeping the Throne system) and him not liking technological advancements, i guess it would be implied that if human reach technology on the level of pre-Throne era they could break free from the Throne. Just speculation

So, Naraka is kind of a dick. Guess he went "i calculated the risk, but boy i'm bad in math" when Hajun was going to exterminate everything but himself

Ricky365 said:
Given Naraka's M.O(keeping the Throne system) and him not liking technological advancements, i guess it would be implied that if human reach technology on the level of pre-Throne era they could break free from the Throne. Just speculatio
Voice event TL And yet, despite all of this, by his claims, he's still way beyond all of them, take it however you want. I mean, he had no problem with Paradise Lost with its extremely fast technological growth or Ahura Mazda's OverTechnology.

The voice calls himself Naraka Interim; when asked about his own divine nature, he responds with "Don't take me for the same shmuck as all of you". Simply put, the gods of the Throne are nothing but software, with Naraka being the hardware that houses all of them. Even Hajun, no matter how potent he is, did not come close to matching his strength. Even the Twilight, no matter how technologically advanced her reign was, did not come close to learning the truth about him.

Her era's civilization was approaching pre-Throne level that would eventually transcend the Throne, possibly exposing Naraka. So he wants her dead.

Makkurona said:
Well, i heard it was him that made Hajun into a Hadou god because Marie's law that permits multiple gods and something else that i forgot so Hajun would dethrone Marie of it. It was on some thread, iirc here but i forgot where.

Edit: This was posted kinda late than yours
Yeah he was partially responsible for Hajun's creation and made him do the dirty job for him. Although it's not clear why he didn't kill Marie himself since Nakaka is supposedly stronger than Hajun and more advanced than Marie.

>To even the weakest Hadou God with 1 Taikyoku, a hyperdimensional object such as the Throne is nothing more than a tool.

Are we going to remove this line from profiles any time soon? Cuz obviously it's The Throne that contain the Hadou gods not the other way around. Panthon explain that the Throne is the hardware to the Haodu gods software, so obviously the throne itself is a bigger existence than any Hadou god

Well, just being a hardware won't make you actually superior than the software. Hardware can't do anything without a software and basically dead, and software won't exist without a hardware. The only thing that can remove a software is another software. Also a software is the one running the hardware, not the other way around.

ZERO7772 said:
>To even the weakest Hadou God with 1 Taikyoku, a hyperdimensional object such as the Throne is nothing more than a tool.
Are we going to remove this line from profiles any time soon? Cuz obviously it's The Throne that contain the Hadou gods not the other way around. Panthon explain that the Throne is the hardware to the Haodu gods software, so obviously the throne itself is a bigger existence than any Hadou god
Well hajun could destroy it if he wanted, it was destroyed in the tri-color fights so it is just a toy of sorts more of a support them i think the moment they got taikyoku the thorne its more of a complement to completely estabilish their law?

I mean doesnt really make sense thinking hadou gods needs the throne to have their powers else ren would have lost his powers in rea route? (or he did and i forgot?) Or the first hadou god couldnt ever have showed up

i don't think we have fully info of how it works probably on pantheon we were going to get more detailed info tbh i would wait

Makkurona said:
Well, just being a hardware won't make you actually superior than the software. Hardware can't do anything without a software and basically dead, and software won't exist without a hardware. The only thing that can remove a software is another software. Also a software is the one running the hardware, not the other way around.
The hardware is still a bigger existence by default tho, and while the hardware cannot do much without the software, the software couldn't exist to begin with without the hardware that contains it, so by default, a software CANNOT be bigger than it hard.

All I am saying is this site treats the Throne as the weakest thing in the scaling chain despite Naraka saying he was beyond the understanding of any Hadou god. This idea was also supported by Merc saying that being a Hadou god doesn't give absolute authority and no matter how high you claim up there is still something higher.

Where was it even stated that the Hadou Gods support the throne with their own law?

@EdenSux Dunno what to tell you beside recton tbh. Masada recton stuff pretty often and the whole concept of taikyoku didn't even exist back in Dies Irae.

Hajun's third eye claims that it can see everything but he was ignorant to the existence of Naraka back in K3, but now, Naraka is the only thing that gets Hajun's attention "along with the other 4 higher beings" you could blame that on Hajun being slef-centric but that doesn't explain why he's so focused of Naraka now of all sudden

Hmm, this can lead to another major upgrade to Shinza verse... Or instead a downgrade because now actually Hadou gods are not as strong as people think actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back