• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 20

Read this post said:
Although i dont even know where to get a visual novel tbf lol.
It is a tad bit confusing, but I'd say that I'm in for more story than powerlevels.

You can get the VN on steam.

Dvorak1902 said:
How many routes are there in DI? Can the endings be sort of ordered from "Bad" to "Good"?
There are 4 routes in total, with the RECOMMENDED order being Kasumi -> Kei -> Marie -> Rea.

There aren't really "Good" or "Bad" endings, It only has an ending for each route with the exception being Rea's where you have 2 endings.

Dvorak1902 said:
How many routes are there in DI? Can the endings be sort of ordered from "Bad" to "Good"?
There are four routes in Dies Irae. Each route is classified by which girl Ren enters a relationship with.

These are the routes:

Kasumi, Kei, Marie, Rea.

Rea's route has two endings, one in which it is just Reinhard verses Mercurius, and the other, the "Three Colors route", in which Ren, Reinhard, and Mercurius goes at it.

The route order from left to right that I wrote above is the route order you must read the story in to experience the story properly without having plot points ruined for yourself, not to mention with each route, there is a bigger ending.

Personally, I like the Marie and Kei routes best, but I know many people perfer the Rea route.

Read this post said:
Im kinda confused. So even without the k3 justifications, the anime still scales to 1-A (unless there is a k3 anime)?
Ive only watched one fight from the anime and made a few memes using the visual novels (since there is a suprising amount of meme potential from the verse). Ive heard masadaverse is quite a hard verse to get into. It seems confusing but still rather interesting. Although i dont even know where to get a visual novel tbf lol.
No, I wouldn't cross canons. The anime is its own thing, and shouldn't scale to the cosmology established in KKK, so it isn't 1-A.

If you want to get into the Visiual Novel. You can get it on Steam here.

You can play the "Common Route" for free. The common route is the first six chapters. Within these chapters, you can click options that will determine which route you are in, the specific stories and endings are in two DLCs that cost $20 each.

To best experience the story, you need to follow the route order of:

Kasumi ---> Kei ----> Marie -----> Rea

There is a guide that is avaliable on Steam to aid you in said endeavor, although it is a little outdated since there was an update which limited the amount of chocies to push players into picking the correct route order, but it is still viable, I believe. And if you have any extra questions, we are all here to help.

If you are too poor or stingy, you can also check out this YouTube channel.

He has all route orders and side stories available to watch, I believe. And there is no added commentary.

You think?

I think it's pretty fair to assume that the anime follows the VN canon to a certain extent as even Satanel was shown in it.

I still don't think we need new pages for them though.

Ravenous4th said:
You think?

I think it's pretty fair to assume that the anime follows the VN canon to a certain extent as even Satanel was shown in it.

Wasn't there like a giant mecha robot?

I just want to forget the anime even exists, tbh.

Warren Valion said:
Ravenous4th said:
You think?

Wasn't there like a giant mecha robot?
I just want to forget the anime even exists, tbh.
What are you even talking about? There's no giant mecha.

If you're talking about the skeleton, it's canon material. It's actually Gladheism's fighting form. It even appears in Ikabey.

Don't talk shit if you don't know what you're talking about...

TonySansNom said:
What are you even talking about? There's no giant mecha.

If you're talking about the skeleton, it's canon material. It's actually Gladheism's fighting form. It even appears in Ikabey.

Don't talk shit if you don't know what you're talking about...
These don't look the same at all, and the anime version looks like a Power Rangers mech:

Dies irae 20171119 figure03
SVHvVoH

And I'll talk shit about something if I think is shit.

Normally I don't ever want to be on threads like this or Nasu anymore cuz of how someone or something stupid starts up (no it's not about the anime...), but just putting out that Masada DID talk about the giant mech like skeleton things on his Twitter...which I can look into and it's him I think explaining what's going on with them and all.

So take that of what you will.

Warren Valion said:
These don't look the same at all, and the anime version looks like a Power Rangers mech: And I'll talk shit about something if I think is shit.
It doesn't matter whether they look the same or not. They're meant to be the same thing. You're only talking shit trying to appear savant and it's pissing me off.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Normally I don't ever want to be on threads like this or Nasu anymore cuz of how someone or something stupid starts up (no it's not about the anime...)
Apparently we are taking the same path as the AL in relation to masada, miss when debating about masada was something more fun and exciting.

TonySansNom said:
It doesn't matter whether they look the same or not. They're meant to be the same thing. You're only talking shit trying to appear savant and it's pissing me off.
Where are you getting this agenda from? I'm not puttting on an act to appear smarter than I am.

The Skeleton Castle in the anime looks ridiculous and like a giant mecha robot, which is why I called it a giant mecha robot. I also think that said design is ******* stupid, and thus I said it is stupid.

Why are you so confrontational, both in general and about something so meaningless?

Warren Valion said:
Why are you so confrontational, both in general and about something so meaningless?
All the bashing of the anime is starting to get old and is seriously pissing me off. It sucks, fine, we get it. End of the story. The skeleton looks horrible? Who the **** cares? It's still Gladsheim.

It's a discussion thread, shitshows are bound to happen.

@TonySansNom

There's no need to get emotional over it.

Besides, the mecha joke was also used in SB. Lol.

Let us stay calm, put down the pitchforks and discuss it in a civil manner.

TonySansNom said:
All the bashing of the anime is starting to get old and is seriously pissing me off. It sucks, fine, we get it. End of the story. The skeleton looks horrible? Who the **** cares? It's still Gladsheim.
The anime is barely brought up on the wiki, and when it is, said conversation only lasts for a handful of minutes. Not to mention, I wasn't even the one to bring it the anime up, so why are you getting on my case about it? Its not like I bring up my ire for the anime every single day or anything. Then I can see you having a point, but if it just that you don't like someone making an off-handed joke, then change the subject of the conversation or just ignore it.

You act like I killed your dog or something.

And I care, obviously, it's why I insulted the design. Why does it being Gladsheim mean that I can't complain about the design or its inclusion in any confrontation from Dies Irae? Nothing in this world is immune to critisim. And I have a natural born right to make such criticisms.

From what I could tell, that giant skeleton in the anime is not Gladsheim, but seems to rather be a representation of Reinhards soul accoriding to Kei's lines in episode 6. Additionally, remember that the commanders also had similar skeletons, that the skeletons are Gladsheims battle form is somewhat unlikley.

Matteste said:
From what I could tell, that giant skeleton in the anime is not Gladsheim,
It is Gladsheim.

Matteste said:
but seems to rather be a representation of Reinhards soul accoriding to Kei's lines in episode 6.
So... Gladsheim, basically? It's made of the accumulation of the souls he made his castle with. ...Or are you saying that Gladsheim isn't made up of the legion?

No wait. First of all, if you're saying that it's the representation of Reinhard's soul, I don't understand why it would disprove that it's Gladsheim in the first place? (??)

Matteste said:
Additionally, remember that the commanders also had similar skeletons, that the skeletons are Gladsheims battle form is somewhat unlikley.
Who knows. Maybe they just wanted to do a mini personal Gladsheim for the anime because the commanders are like smaller copies of Reinhard. It doesn't deny the fact that the Gold skeleton is Gladsheim in the first place.

There's this one thing that has always been tickling my spider-sense.

About the "Yato absorbed Mercurius" theory.

At first glance it seems like some gibberish, but when I sit down and reconsider it. Who were able to use Sequere Naturam besides Yato and Merc again? Like, is it some sort of basic noob move of the Gods or something unique to Merc and Yato?

Currently I'm assuming it's the former since the Hadou Gods do have complete control over their territory, but can anyone confirm it?

It's just my idea that while Hadou Gods have full control over their dominions, they can cause all sorts of phenomenon under the laws of nature to happen (besides emanating their own Law and starts warping concepts for shit and giggles) due to Taikyoku like Yakou, but perhaps not to an extreme point like Merc and Ren.

That is because Sequere is a move caused by compressing thousands and thousands of stars which is clearly beyond the usual laws.

@Seph

Thanks for the link, I guess it's just some gibberish after all seeing that it's the only move Yato used that resembles Merc.

@Turtle So what you're saying is that it's some sort of noob move that any Atziluth Gawds can use if they have enough control over the territory. I guess it makes sense. Well, thanks for the opinion.

Monarch Laciel said:
Monarch Laciel said:
I want anime-only DI profiles, just saying
I support this because it gives us 8-B Spinne
I still feel like Spinne being 9-B is wrong.

Like, he's definitely the weakest member, but I think he should still be in the same tier as the rest of the Demons of the Round Table.

Like, why would his durability be so much higher than his higher AP, anyway?

Makes no sense to me, personally.

Back