• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 20

"Greenwood co., Ltd is dissolving, along with Light as one of its branches. Development on some Light titles will continue, while most are being stopped. Dies irae Pantheon has been tentatively cancelled, though the development team still wishes to finish it elsewhere."

Well, good bit of news at the end...

Beats me how they would do that considering, if I'm not wrong, Light owns the IP and now there's no more Light, no idea what happens to an IP in this situation. Though, I do wonder what Masada is going to do now?

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
https://twitter.com/DistantValhalla/status/1112052158315286535
According to Masada's recent Twitter tweet, through a retweet on Steiner's account, it seems that Masada and G wants to still continue on with Pantheon. How they're going to do that is beyond me outside of an outside company that can obtain it and resume it wherever it was at.

Edit: Side note, this is a funny ass retweet he did of Shirou.

https://twitter.com/trailsstan/status/1111461470154514432
God, I hope someone comes in an takes over where Light left off.

I even saw Steiner remarking that Marie's VA hopes to play Marie again. Seems pretty optimistic to say considering what just happened but I like the attitude the VA has despite this.

@TonySansNom: Possibly? Seeing as they're now dissolved, I don't see why not?

@Monarch: No clue. I haven't checked his Twitter so I can't say if he'll still be doing translations or not. Last I checked it was still about the recent Light disbandment.

TonySansNom said:
If Light is gone does it mean people can upload Ikabey back again?
Depends if automated bots were involved, likely their were, and if so if they were taken down with Lights end, doubt that was anyone's priority so I doubt it.

Everything12 said:
TonySansNom said:
If Light is gone does it mean people can upload Ikabey back again?
Depends if automated bots were involved, likely their were, and if so if they were taken down with Lights end, doubt that was anyone's priority so I doubt it.
Someone should just create a new channel just to verify it (not something that is linked to their main but a completely new one).

afaik it kinda means "access my sin" but it just pronounced like that idk if i'm remembering wrong.

i have 2 questions 1- Reinhard via summoning his lance shaked universe, which based on this calc is multi solar system lvl [[1]] so why he hasn't a 4-key? 2- exactly why Reinhard's Lance is 1-A when it never killed a outversal in dies irae and even a Atziluth Lance was incapable to killing Mercurius and Mercurius called his attack as "interesting" and Reinhard as a failure?

Reinhard never shook the universe with Longinus, and he does have a 4-A key but because of different reason. And Longinus is 1-A because in Iwkbay it was stated the lance can literally rewrite Merc's law just by being thrown by Reinhard and that it was created specifically to slay Merc. You can check this if you actually go to Rein's profile though.

Edit: Forgot to mention Reinhard's 4-A key is now 3-A.

I have a question regarding Reinhard, Gladheimr is a Outerversal location that is separate from the world and has its own separate Space and Time, if someone was to kill Reinhard in the past using time travel would it effect Reinhard who exists in Gladheimr?

I'm kinda confused how a 1-A location would react to Time Travel, would the person in it be effected by changes that happen outside of it by someone who doesn't have 1-A abilities?

Even if the Rein in the past was affected Merc would bring him back or reset the multiverse if needed

Infera28 said:
tbh he shaked universe and it like 3 times stated too[[1]] [[2]] [[3]] based on mentioned calc Reinhard should recieve a 4-A key agai
phrases like those rarely if ever meant to be taken literally. you'd have a better case if the narration say something straightforward like shaking the universe and the sentence in question was specifically talking about some sort of power in action. like for example nakiri kuubou's earthquake thing

shaking the foundation of universe/heavens and earth most of the time just mean what someone was about to do would have a consequences that are really massive in scale to the world at large, rather than a literal sentence that showcase power

Infera28 said:
tbh he shaked universe and it like 3 times stated too[[1]] [[2]] [[3]] based on mentioned calc Reinhard should recieve a 4-A key again
Those are very blatantly flowery language, but even if it was legit, it wouldn't matter in the slightly since it was performed by Dies Irae Reinhard.

Those statistics make absolutely no sense. Why does Overtūre have so much higher Attack than Scherzo when it's complete opposite.

i mean could be cuz scherzo is focused on denying reinhard instead of actual potency? But i don't trust it as much either but good to see

Dziga said:
Those statistics make absolutely no sense. Why does Overtūre have so much higher Attack than Scherzo when it's complete opposite.
More importantly, how is Spinne not beyond the statistics entirely?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i mean could be cuz scherzo is focused on denying reinhard instead of actual potency? But i don't trust it as much either but good to see
The Narrator outright stated that Ren received a ridiculous boost in power when attaching his soul to Valkyre.

Nah, Guide book in some parts are inconsistencies, its better to take some part as valid and others it is better to ignore them, such as certain facts in the work that are contradictory (such as Plot, PIS / CIS).

Take some examples of the guides Marvel, OPM and Naruto, some are very valid and explanatory, others are a garbage and other is a combination of both so you have to analyze and compare them with the work to see if it is valid or that It can be used.

Edit: and bad about Light, hope they dont fall and continue to do Visuals Novels :/

Relative to that fight and the scenario wherein Ren is fighting an Apostles/Einherjars only due to the specification of his new craving. Scherzo reject the dead, that includes Marie herself. Ren is quite literally relying on his soul alone whenever hes using Scherzo. Marie is the biggest reason as to why Ren was even capable of fighting the LDO on a somewhat even ground as he only has less than 20 souls in his reserve, compared to the members of the LDO who are sitting in the hundred/thousand

Unless you want to argue that Ren's soul on its own is comparable to Reinhard's entire Legion (the clause that Marie's soul possess), the stats in the VFB stating that Scherzo having less power than Overture is accurate.

Not that using a stats graph from a VFB like this should take precedent over feats, but narrative-wise it sorta make sense

I'm not sure what the hell you think I was saying but I never stated that Ren defeated Rein with sheer power or that he has more soul fuel than Ren w/ Marie. The Narration stated that Ren received a boost but that doesn't mean he can maintain it for long or that he didn't rely on the Scherzo briah to deny Rein.

Back