• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 19

ZERO7772 said:
You guys are so blind. I am trying to solve this issue because Pantneon will never cone out "not in our life time at least" Ó▓á_Ó▓á

I have been hearing "WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL GAME YOU TARD" excuses for like 2 years now ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
This happens to me all the time, not talking about DI:p or anyone here, but in other series, people get blinded by hype and dismiss or excuse any flaws they find, and then when the game doesn't turn out to be nearly as perfect as they wanted to be, I get to rejoice in the salt.

Well, how will you know if it is a retcon or possibly some other thing without waiting for the story?

By discussing what is giving to us at the moment? The switch prologue established a few important plot point and it goes against what was already established by older games.

By that logic we are not allowed to discuss any piece of info because "game is not released yet"

ZERO7772 said:
You guys are so blind. I am trying to solve this issue because Pantheon will never come out "not in our lifetime at least" Ó▓á_Ó▓á
I have been hearing "WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL GAME YOU TARD" excuses for like 2 years now ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

I am also giving you something to discuss as well. What an ungrateful bastard Ó▓á_Ó▓á
Wait for NAVI and RYZEN 3!!!!!!!!!!

xD

So hajun's taiji value is just a high number because he gets stronger constantly? Hajun is even fodder than i thought. RIP.

Maxnumb231 said:
So hajun's taiji value is just a high number because he gets stronger constantly? Hajun is even fodder than i thought. RIP.
I don't know from where people came with the idea that Hajun has infinity taiji value in the first place tbh.

IWKB is today, I can't wait to see more of my girls "Beatrice and Claudia <3" in action.

Bey joining the cukcs lines in Shinza Banshou will be glorious as well.

ZERO7772 said:
So wat you are saying, its another recton and we should just ignore everything that was established before. We are reaching DBS level of rectons.
Why is it a retcon? How are we ignoring everything that was established before? This is a new situation, not the change of an ancient one throughout its history.

Dark warrior 100 said:
I will just wait for someone to record the VN and post it on youtube
I will do that for the moment too and I'll probably buy it next month or i'll save some of my check to buy it for my birthday.

Back