• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 19

ZERO7772 said:
I don't think this was ever mentioned or hinted at. Narak is the highest entity we know of in Shinza.
Aren't there like four other entities like Naraka? Or did I make that up?

No, at the moment it has not shown something like the "omnipotent" in Shinza, only knows (speculation) that possibly Naraka and other entities are on top of almost everything shown in Shinza with possible exception of Hajun

Warren Valion said:
ZERO7772 said:
I don't think this was ever mentioned or hinted at. Narak is the highest entity we know of in Shinza.
Aren't there like four other entities like Naraka? Or did I make that up?
You didn't make it up but we know next to nothing about these beings yet.

ZERO7772 said:
Unknown until confirmed. Hajun is still the strongest in the shinza until the actual information shows the ideal

I am talking in general. What's is the point of keeping Hajun at the top at this point narrative wise? The prologue showed that he can't even gasp the full existence of Naraka at all and the other 4 begins existed on a completely separated plane than what shown previously in Shinza at all.

Honestly I don't think we can establish anything about the new power hiearchy until we get a detailed explanation about the Aeons and the differences between the original Hadou Gods and them, and the control that the five higher existences have over them.

ZERO7772 said:
I am talking in general. What's is the point of keeping Hajun at the top at this point narrative wise? The prologue showed that he can't even gasp the full existence of Naraka at all and the other 4 begins existed on a completely separated plane than what shown previously in Shinza at all.
Nope. In fact he's third eye is amongst the stuff that allowed him to grasp existence of Naraka and the other fice beings. Hell he knew of them immediatly upon seeing the Throne and stated he will Metsuin Messo them and take over their position

But yeah Hajun does seem no longer top food chain...or is he~?

Here is yours 5 new big baddies, but they are weaker than Hajun, so please keep Hajun away from them okay? Hajun is too strong we can't make a stronger characters we are afraid of power creep~

Autism is so broken in Shinza for some reason.

Well it depends on what the circumstances are for those five beings. We already know Naraka can stop Hajun cause of his privileges, but the other five unknown entities are unknown. I'm curious to know how many layers does the Throne have?

Blueicemonkey said:
Honestly I don't think we can establish anything about the new power hiearchy until we get a detailed explanation about the Aeons and the differences between the original Hadou Gods and them, and the control that the five higher existences have over them.
The aeons are nothing much. The aeons are like sensories but through the eyes of Kouha. Anyone is dragged down to her level (Hajun being special because he can still rise his power even though he's "shackled" by her "interpretation"). So anyone stronger than Kouha (Ren used Reinhard as an example) would get much weaker because Kouha can't replicate Reinhard in all his glory and she can't entirely understand him anyway. But if she were to do an aeon of someone weak or even "normal", as long as she believes they are strong than they will be (Ren used Kasumi as an example, there's no doubt that if Kasumi had an aeon, she'd be much stronger than what she's actually capable of).

The five "existences" and Naraka are indeed curious. I hope Masada can deliver otherwise he'll probably wreck everything he built until now.

How do you not comprehend Reinhard? He's probably one of the most simple out of the gods next to Hajun.

What part of "I want eternal war" do you not understand? If anything, she shouldn't be able to understand Mercurius because he's a walking paradox that makes everything harder for himself.

Baloshua said:
How do you not comprehend Reinhard? He's probably one of the most simple out of the gods next to Hajun.
What part of "I want eternal war" do you not understand? If anything, she shouldn't be able to understand Mercurius because he's a walking paradox that makes everything harder for himself.
For real.

>"I wanna die"

>Creates Reinhard and LLT for said purpose

>Also makes Reinhard's fate connected to himself so Reinhard can't kill him.

>"I want Marie to love me"

>Creates Ren to love her

>Forever alone

What a werid guy.

Baloshua said:
I didn't mean it in the concept sense (he's pretty straightforward and easy to understand). I meant it in the "she can't replicate his existence".

For an analogy, saying that an omnibenevolent god is good-willed is simple. But understanding their existence and means for replication is not the same.

She actually mentions the paradoxical nature of Mercurius.

You know, I like to believe that Mercurius had more of a personality and emotion near the beginning of his reign.

Like an angry video gamer who can't get his true end.

Mercurius: "Alright, Marie. I just need you to touch my neck and-"

Marie: "REN!" *Runs off*

Mercurius: "****!" *resets everything*

Mercurius: "Alright, Reinhard I'm going to have to ask you to make sure that my child lives to reach Atziluth. That way he can be a worthy adversary for you.

Reinhard: "Whatever you say friend. I'll send the weakest of my minions so we can jumpstart the process."

Spinne: "Sieg Heil Viktoria!"

• Ends up killing Ren on their first encounter.
Mercurius: "Son of a bi-"

Baloshua said:
Because what else would it be used for. Pantheon? Please.

Perhaps I'll start a dies irae fanfiction.
the adventures of merc's resets

Back