• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse disc. thread: New Forum Edition

Muzan seems like a composite character at this point, do we have 100% confirmation that Muzan is Magsarion himself?

Last edited:
Would be bombastic as hell tbh with all the science. And Merc being more of a parasite-like being is pretty interesting
Well, to be perfectly honest, I think light might have been able to fuse all of these into a single universe. Heck, a lot of elements look very similar. For example, Mithra always looked like Mech-ish/sci-fi to me, her throne literally looks like a helmet of a mecha or some sci-fi suit. Ryouga from Zero Infinity with his power system looks like something Mitra's law could be based on. Meanwhile Silverio, especially Ragnarok, just feels 1 step away from Shinza, for example, the next level after spheres might as well be hadou.

Btw. Speaking of Megsarion and Muzan, is there any other reason besides K3 image, to expect them not to be the same/be composite etc.?

Considering that Mithra is the goddess of duality, she probably have a different personality that probably the opposite of the usual smug playable face she show all time.

Frankly Mithra is also the most Hadou God I am interested in, even if Muzan is my fav

Considering that Mithra is the goddess of duality, she probably have a different personality that probably the opposite of the usual smug playable face she show all time.

Frankly Mithra is also the most Hadou God I am interested in, even if Muzan is my fav
So, Mithra is in fact tsundere? :unsure: It would make sense, considering dualism!

I would personally rate hadou gods in this order, based on my interest in them and their entertainment:
Merc>Mitra>Muzan>Sataneal>Reinhard>Ren>Marie>Amaterasu>Hajun
Most of them are easy to understand. Merc and Mitra are due to their backstories. Muzan because I don't have a way to read Avesta, but from what I have seen about him, he looks entertaining. Sataneal is connected to Merc. The rest don't have much I would be interested in.
Though, one thing it is worth mentioning is Yato. It would have been interesting to see Yato's style throne artwork.

I think Hajun is a surprisingly well written character, probably not the best but much better then youd think.

Also Mithra is a hoe ovo

Why would Hajun be good character? He looks like an insane buffon who you are supposed to feel bad about in the end all things considered because he's extremely autistic and was doomed by the people who basically created him.

Mind elaborate more?

Who do you think was the best written character in shinza? Mercurius?

Magsarion is a contender too.
I don't know much about Magsarion and Mercurius was entertaining, but we don't have to limit ourselves only to Thrones, right?
In that case, I have a soft spot for Rusalka. For me, she was a show stealer, to the point that she crushed most of "true" heroines of the series. For example, Rea in her own route.

Why would Hajun be good character? He looks like an insane buffon who you are supposed to feel bad about in the end all things considered because he's extremely autistic and was doomed by the people who basically created him.

Mind elaborate more?
First off I didnt even say he was a “good character”, I literally said hes written better then you’d think hed be.

Hajun has some actual depth and his character is consistent and entertaining. Which is all more then characters like him usually get.

Hajun is a great character. I already liked him and Reinhard before reading Masadaverse.

Maybe not good character progression but his character development aka design, personality, powers, premise and... are pretty good.

I think Hajun is most favorite Masadaverse character too. Either him or Reinhard. I saw people talking about Hajun and Reinhard more than anyone else in verse.

Last edited:
I saw people talking about Hajun and Reinhard more than anyone else in verse.
Looks like you forgot what place this is lol.
Literally the only thing I ever saw about Hajun is "how strong is Hajun" and "how did they beat Hajun" through span of 3 years.

Chirst how can you even have him as a fav when you didn't even read the novel ? :oops:

I agree his design is cool tho.

Well personally ive been told various things about what Hajun does, says and how he acts by ALRF whos read K3 so...

Looks like you forgot what place this is lol.
Literally the only thing I ever saw about Hajun is "how strong is Hajun" and "how did they beat Hajun" through span of 3 years.

Chirst how can you even have him as a fav when you didn't even read the novel ? :oops:

I agree his design is cool tho.

There even is anywhere for talking about masadaverse outside of debating communities?

Hajun isn't "my" most favorite character but Hajun and Reinhard are clearly most favorite/popular masadaverse characters in general.

I like him for his personality, dialogues, design and va too not only his power.

You don't need to reading a character for liking him too. I already liked him and Reinhard before reading masadaverse.

There even is anywhere for talking about masadaverse outside of debating communities?
They talk about it on space fourms a bit, you are right tho, it's so ******* niche.
Hajun isn't "my" most favorite character but Hajun and Reinhard are clearly most favorite/popular masadaverse characters in general.
My bad I thought you meant he was "your" fav

Personally I can't relate to that line of thinking tho, maybe I get a good first impression of a character, but I would never say outright "I like" a character before even reading about them in details.

Ougon no Kemono is my favorite hehe, because of a good reason and not because of his sexy ass voice.
Junichi Suwabe has really nailed his role as Reinhard, and to this day, I still think that Reinhard is the most suitable role for him heh.

Hajun was interesting to me. To be honest it was his narcissim and wish to be alone that sorta make it interesting plus how much it can distort. As alrfy once said to be a god you kinda need to be extremely mental most of the time to the point where insanity = reality is ****** tbh

a question. How hard it is to learn Japanese?

I don't want to speak, listen or write japanese only "reading" for me is enough. I only want to "read" it without problem.

That moment you learned a whole new language for masadaverse. Bruh moment.

Last edited:

I don't want to speak, listen or write japanese only "reading" for me is enough. I only want to "read" it without problem.

That moment you learned a whole new language for masadaverse. Bruh moment.
I did start to study JP for Masadaverse....
Honestly, the grammar or spoken part (listening of speaking) are not that hard, but the problem is memorizing Kanji and their combinations. Especially for chuuni.

listen and speaking is far easier than reading actually.

I can make out 60% to 70% of japanese when it's spoken, but god forbid reading it...

I did start to study JP for Masadaverse....
Honestly, the grammar or spoken part (listening of speaking) are not that hard, but the problem is memorizing Kanji and their combinations. Especially for chuuni.
This is crazy. They have such fans and they don't know that lol.

Masada will be really shocked and happy to hear that we have learned Japanese to read his works.

I feel that Avesta will be translated entirely into English and there will be a very, very low possibility that KKK will be translated because of its popularity too. It is almost impossbile and a dream but there is a very thin chance.

But the Sanshinkan will never be translated aswell as paradise lost (Although someone in youtuble is translating it).

Does anyone know how popular Masada works are in Japan?

Learning Japanese is easy, but mastering it takes time like any other skills you go through in life.
You can't not learn how to listen to Japanese because that is something that's learnt passively, writing comes naturally as well, the more you read, the better you get at reading, listening, you can get a partner if you want to practice speaking, there are many apps, discord groups and even sites that offer those like Italki.

I would recommend you to go to https://learnjapanese.moe/ if you want to start learning.
Take a week to learn both Hiragana and Katakana, take a few months learning grammar and then also learn vocabulary.
Use an SRS software like Anki that's free with lots of premade flash cards.
Then just read and read and read and read.

Word of advice, never stop, even if you thinking of giving up, don't stop, just do it and do it and do it.

I just ask ALRF stuff
I was starting to read KKK under, ALFR, Trex and Venom's assistance, but decided to read more cute and wholesome visual novels first.

But NEVER USE MACHINE TRANSLATIONS!
Like I would slap anyone that'd use it.
There's no point in using it, just learn the fricking language, it takes long, but any skill takes long.

Last edited:
This is crazy. They have such fans and they don't know that lol.

Masada will be really shocked and happy to hear that we have learned Japanese to read his works.
Not really. When I started, all best VNs were untranslated (all light works, Muramasa, Baldr Dive series etc.). At that time I knew nothing of Masada, just that DI might be a good VN. In addition, knowing languages never hurt.
I feel that Avesta will be translated entirely into English and there will be a very, very low possibility that KKK will be translated because of its popularity too. It is almost impossbile and a dream but there is a very thin chance.

But the Sanshinkan will never be translated aswell as paradise lost (Although someone in youtuble is translating it).

Does anyone know how popular Masada works are in Japan?
I would say that of all untranslated Masada and light works, Avesta has the highest chance of a complete translations just because it is a web/light novel. Translating VNs is much more troublesome merely due to technical difficulties
listen and speaking is far easier than reading actually.

I can make out 60% to 70% of japanese when it's spoken, but god forbid reading it...
That is why VNs is a pretty good medium to use in order to learn JP. Voiced text and reading is very good drilling, you have context, emotions etc. In addition, you can always hook them up and use pop up dictionaries. For example, thanks to VNs, I can now watch anime without subs

This is exactly where my smol brain fails me Doe im just gonna have to be chuu2 for both english and japanese i guess

I honestly wish some of his future projects are in VN. Also i wonder what he plans to do with Satanael and Lot's other childhood friend considering she's a new roaster to PL.

Not really. When I started, all best VNs were untranslated (all light works, Muramasa, Baldr Dive series etc.). At that time I knew nothing of Masada, just that DI might be a good VN. In addition, knowing languages never hurt.
Reading any Chuunige is suicide unless you have decent knowledge on how the sentence is structured in Japanese. That's why AVOID Genki, Minna no Nihongo, Wasabi Japanese, Japanesetests4you and etc... They don't teach you Japanese, they teach you English with Japanese forced into it.
Use Cure Dolly and Tae Kim or Imabi. Those are the grammar resources I recommend any Nihongo newbie to start off with after learning the two Kana's.
Muramasa makes K3 look like a some elementary school writing.

This is exactly where my smol brain fails me Doe im just gonna have to be chuu2 for both english and japanese i guess
There's no secret but to read and read and read and immerse with no English involved. You just have to do it lol.

Last edited:
Reading any Chuunige is suicide unless you have decent knowledge on how the sentence is structured in Japanese. That's why AVOID Genki, Minna no Nihongo, Wasabi Japanese, Japanesetests4you and etc... They don't teach you Japanese, they teach you English with Japanese forced into it.
Use Cure Dolly and Tae Kim or Imabi. Those are the grammar resources I recommend any Nihongo newbie to start off with after learning the two Kana's.
Muramasa makes K3 look like a some elementary school writing.
I agree that Tae Kim is probably the best way to go, though if you use anki, there are some decks made from the sources you recommended to avoid. In the case of anki, some of them are quite comprehensive. The bigger problem once again is kanji. Hiragana and katakana can be learned very fast, the main points of grammar as well, reading will further refine it, however, kanji is a beast. There are so many methods to study them, however, nearly all of them have their own problems. For example, which method you used? RtK? Kodansha? Simple cramming?

I honestly wish some of his future projects are in VN. Also i wonder what he plans to do with Satanael and Lot's other childhood friend considering she's a new roaster to PL.
Sorry, I failed to understand this. Can you explain?

in the history of pantheon iirc there was a mention of another character named Samael who is Lot and Satanael's childhood friend. She was another hadou canidate but there was satanael. We only know she was the 2nd strongest sin named Yalbaboth (downgrading belial to 3rd)

I see, sounds interesting. It could be a nice plot point, especially because ParaLost deserves an update. Sadly, there is no one who could do it. Masada might be able to write, but this one would require an entire team.

I mean light is kinda still alive. Look at their twitter account, its pretty active and Masada is following their account too.

I agree that Tae Kim is probably the best way to go, though if you use anki, there are some decks made from the sources you recommended to avoid. In the case of anki, some of them are quite comprehensive. The bigger problem once again is kanji. Hiragana and katakana can be learned very fast, the main points of grammar as well, reading will further refine it, however, kanji is a beast. There are so many methods to study them, however, nearly all of them have their own problems. For example, which method you used? RtK? Kodansha? Simple cramming?
Then use this ANKI deck to start off Core 2.3K VN deck and then read lots and make your own deck.
For individual Kanji then do the first book of Remember the Kanji, do a few Kanji's and then download that 2.3 core deck I linked and start reading of course this is assuming that you do grammar together with kanji/vocabulary.
Use this The Moe Way guide to get started and this guide i highly recommend.

Then use this ANKI deck to start off Core 2.3K VN deck and then read lots and make your own deck.
For individual Kanji then do the first book of Remember the Kanji, do a few Kanji's and then download that 2.3 core deck I linked and start reading of course this is assuming that you do grammar together with kanji/vocabulary.
Use this The Moe Way guide to get started and this guide i highly recommend.
RtK user, huh. I personally prefer Kodansha course. One just must be make sure to start reading something simple and not light or nitro+ works.

RtK user, huh. I personally prefer Kodansha course. One just must be make sure to start reading something simple and not light or nitro+ works.
I just took that as an example lol. But it depends what you wanna use. I don't use any of them because I already know Kanji's because I am Chinese myself, it was a waste of time for me to indulge in that, so I just went straight to Anki decks, I used a bit of Wanikani but now that i think about it, it was a waste of time and money.

Just jump to reading and reading nukige's.
You just naturally become better.

Back