• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse disc. thread: New Forum Edition

there is this scan tho if somebody can translate this
My translations may be off, but I think it says something along these lines:
"Even if heaven and earth are turned over, it is impossible without the qualifications.
Did you say .... Taiji?
I don't know the details, but at this point nothing should work unless you reach the same level."

So light is still alive. they are talking about future productions in twitter

For those who do not understand JP, this post is basically a notification about a survey after Silverio Ragnarok. Though, the interesting part can be translated as "We will use it as a reference for future productions". Haven't checked the survey itself and it definitely doesn't sound like something a completely dead company would do.

However, that post was nearly 9 months ago. While their twitter has tons of post, I haven' seen anything beyond random post since aforementioned release of Silverio Ragnarok.

Last edited:
Sad no mention for Pantheon.

I mean, did they really abandon that project? Isn't that a waste of asset? Give me my tier 0 Shinza! OvO

I think people don't realize that they could have been throwing spears left and right if the game actually came out, imagine how cool would be a team full of Reinhard and his golden, hard, long, manly, spear ready to penetrate everything in existence ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sad no mention for Pantheon.

I mean, did they really abandon that project? Isn't that a waste of asset? Give me my tier 0 Shinza! OvO
I believe that the only hope we have is Masada adapting entire Pantheon to other format, like he did to Avesta.

Masada will adapt Pantheon to web novel. I'm pretty sure

But i don't want that. I prefer gacha or visual novel

Although as long as web novel gets translated i'm ok with that too but my true desire is gacha and then visual novel

I honestly still baffled with how the big project like Pantheon got abandoned, now the chance for Shinza being a mainstream franchise are really slim or maybe gone, the anime didn't help neither

I never can forget cancelling Pantheon. That was like one of the worst events in my life. Pure bad luck.

Why it happened with my favorite verse out of the millions other verses?!

Last edited:
I never can forget cancelling Pantheon. That was like one of the worst events in my life. Pure bad luck.

Why it happened with my favorite verse out of the millions other verses?!
Meanwhile Taimanin series are slowly stepping to the mainstream area with the release of the SFW game

Pantheon got cancelled because the developer studios hired to create it could barely produce anything... All three of them, with the money lost on the endeavour helping to lead to the closure of Lights parent company.

From what we know, what should the Pantheon consisted of? Besides the content of Avesta, I think I have heard about a story related to the raise of Hajun/Marie's fall?

From what we know, what should the Pantheon consisted of? Besides the content of Avesta, I think I have heard about a story related to the raise of Hajun/Marie's fall?
Catching the Observer from every era, defeating Naraka and co., and probably the peaceful (?) exchange of Throne between Seventh and Eighth Shinzas.

It was supposed to be a re-tell of every Throne era leading up to the 7th heaven + defeating Naraka and the rest of the observers
The existence of the throne has given a birth to endless conflicts and worlds reset. Mithra end game is probably to get rid of the throne itself
Dunno what Naraka want to do tho.

I didn't realize before that we had a little picture for the Narka. From the look of it they all seems to wear ridiculous future looking outfit. Not surprising considering they are from the same era as Mitrha

rsz_naraka.png

Did anyone continue seeing Avesta recently? The twist about Nahid and Sirius' true nature is insane.
Sigh, I wish I could read it, but I am broke and don't have cash to spare.

Ps. I know that this is not really a Masada question, but this thread is the closest place where I might get an answer. This is related to the Silverio Verse. My memory might be bad because I read it years ago, but from what I remember, Kerberos and Helios were Zephyr's and Valzelide's powers drawn out by Rain and Ashley and given personality, right? That should make them a part of Zephyr's and Valzelide's power, so why is that partial power at higher tier than their sources (Zeph and Valz)?

I wonder how bad the Mithra simp will get once we get her backstory and if she's proven morally gray character instead of being just a b!tch

1539891069794.jpg

I also think that Muzan and Habaki should have mentions of these feats in their AP:

Muzan: Stronger than most other Hadou Gods except for Hajun, and the only one able to damage the latter. Satanael could not usurp him directly, needing to use his intelligence to do so.

Habaki: Defeated a weakened Hajun using Shoko Mandala: Yaoyorozu.

We don't know the context on pantheon and plus satanael i believe still had the powers to fight back but muzan threw the fight last i checked. Regardless don't use pantheon until it actually releases whenever that is.

Pretty sure Satanel mentioned that he couldn't dream of beating his old man in a head on fight.
Mithra also implies that Muzan is the best fighter among all Hadou gods and mock Reinhard for it.

Not that it matter since "Pantehon is canceled"

I mean he still had to kill him somehow but he threw the fight iirc so meh. Anyway what's the most interesting heavens era is anyone interested in? Mine is 0th/pre-throne and 3rd throne eras.

I mean he still had to kill him somehow but he threw the fight iirc so meh. Anyway what's the most interesting heavens era is anyone interested in? Mine is 0th/pre-throne and 3rd throne eras.
Pre-throne Era "aka the TRUE Mithra era" is the era I am most interested in.
It will likely be the final chapter in the story tho so RIP :cautious:

I agree about 0th and 3rd throne eras. Particularly, it would be really interesting to see entire Mercurius storyline. As for pre-throne era, honestly, I personally imagine Silverio and Zero Infinity as sort of early stages of that.

Muzan's is PL doe it may have rectons but its unclear. We just know muzan may not be a simple fact that mags became a god and some elements created muzan itself.
As for pre-throne era, honestly, I personally imagine Silverio and Zero Infinity as sort of early stages of that.
Would be bombastic as hell tbh with all the science. And Merc being more of a parasite-like being is pretty interesting

Back