• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he is explaining what Chaos Control is, but that's what he did, this is a argument from ignorance, there's evidence that Silver used time stop before, thus based on the bloodlusted defintions in multiple threads and people he would use it, meanwhile there's zero evidence from the opposite side except "not being convinced", which is nothing

The real cal howard said:
"I control time and space"
... what? Actually, no, you are right. The scene played out was wrong. Shadow has no intention of stopping Silver and actually used Chaos Blast to finish him off. These scans are fan made.

My point about time stop being his starting move has yet to be adressed. He used it just to counter someone who used time stop. That doesn't mean that's his first choice of attacking and bloodlusting doesn't take care of that due to it not being CIS nor something that's OOC.

The fact that Silver can use time stop and Blaze says for him to use it already means he would use it bloodlusted, this is sad, first he can't, then obvious goal post are moved, and now that he would because character when bloodlusted removed that, just stop, it's New Eve

• Shadow used Time Stop in Sonic Heroes
  • Blaze and Shadow never meant. At all.
  • Blaze told Silver to stop time.

User, I've literally already adressed why this STILL wouldn't make this a starting move. The two scenes are him using them in VERY specifc situations. That still does NOT make it his starting move. What would bloodlusting do? I've explained why it doesn't make characters use their best moves first. Again, his time stop isn't OOU nor CIS so bloodlusting doesn't affect his mindset on when to use time stop. It's not his starting move.

DatOneWeeb said:
My point about time stop being his starting move has yet to be adressed. He used it just to counter someone who used time stop. That doesn't mean that's his first choice of attacking and bloodlusting doesn't take care of that due to it not being CIS nor something that's OOC.
Bloodlusted means no in character bullshit, reason why Sonic even won because of using Violet Void inside Chaos Control, which he also never did, but nobody argued like this

@Cal You are literaly not getting it, Shadow literaly used that, that's why we are arguing, this is such a pointless argument,

Not even ignoring that Silver could literaly just like time travel as well and shit, or slow down time enough that he moves really slowly like Shadow can do in his own game

This match is starting to sound like Stomp.

Marx has the AP advantage.

Ignores BFR

Silver wouldn't use Time Stop at all in this match.

What is Silver's wincon?

Despite the fact that I generally agree with Cal, if Silver was explicitly told to stop time, and he could do it, but he just didn't want to for whatever reason, it is more than reasonable that he would use it if the reason blocking him the first time wasn't present anymore.

Anyway, Marx FRA since even if Silver used Time Stop, I doubt it would be his leading move anyway, even if bloodlusted.

Stop ad nauseum Weeb, he would use his best abilities, which is time stop, that's used in every fricking bloodlusted fight in this, look at then, them you can say your point

Bloodlusting would make him use it, bloodlusting is literaly to remove shit like in character moves and go to the best, not just opponent want to kill, otherwise that's just normal SBA

You're not getting it. I've stopped arguing if he can use it or not. But he does not use it as a starting move. I've already explained what being bloodlusted means. The characters will kill each other as that is their goal. They are free from CIS. Please tell me how this relates to it being his starting move. Using other threads for a victory won't prove your point.

To use time stop to use something like Violet Void, though this won't be at the start of battle. I doubt Silver will be able to dodge all of Marx's move once, especially since he loves to spam teleportation.

But that's already regular SBA, bloodlusted means he will use the best ways to beat his opponents, which means using his abilities, the most useful ones, other threads are important because that shows standards of the wikia, standards that are not followed and used on a whim by anyone who wants

And now I can't beat the FRA train, take this, I have a New Eve to be on instead of a forum

... I'll keep that in mind for future bloodlust matches with other verses. They won't be happy. :/

And I argued that it is, because that's how it has been, and in the definition, time stop is one of his best moves, so he would use it, also that's literaly mlving goal y

Also Super Silver literaly has a TK shield that he puts in front of it, he wouldn't need to dodge anything, he would just grab them, but ******* whatever, sigh... Have standards in a match instead of flip flopping people

No no, the "shield" is more like a PK field that grabs projectiles that comes his way, as show in the Solaris fight, not a actual shield, but whatever, Marx is going to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back