• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This is one of those vsthreads with decent similarities between the fighters.

Speed equalized.

Base Marx vs Dark Fawful.

Marx: 8

Fawful: 4

Inconclusive: 0

Marxvs
I used to be insane..

Fawfulvs
I HAVE FURY!

Yeah definitely Marx due to more varied and arguably more powerful attacks (Dark Fawful's seem fairly basic for the most part). The only advantage Fawful really has is in intelligence but I doubt he'd find a way to somehow counteract Marx's unique arsenal.

That's ok considering who the first reason was him being able to one-shot.

Fawful ain't going to lead with mind control. Nobody leads with hax. Using it first once doesn't mean using it first normally.

Fawful tries to spray Marx with a very telegraphed mind controlling spray.

Marx spams teleportation and can easily just break the spray thing.

Switching back to Marx, props to Cal for saving the thread. But RIP Fawful

Yeah, I agree with Cal. While Fawful's Mind Control spray would normally be effective on quite a few characters at this level, Marx's teleportation would very likely help him gain the upper hand on Fawful before he could get mind controlled. Voting for Marx.

Back