• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

I would say likely not, as we don't know if the cast ever went into the water (Ruby's ship doesn't count)
i think that the "waves" that are mentioned there are not literally ocean waves, since it was a threat to the entire planet and land, which would include place above the water level where ocean waves would not be able to go

i think that the "waves" that are mentioned there are not literally ocean waves, since it was a threat to the entire planet and land, which would include place above the water level where ocean waves would not be able to go
Doesn't seem out of place given what we know here

Another thing I thought might be helpful. The Desert and Swamp stage respectively are Amingo and SonSon's respective home stages so, the characters are most definitely capable of fighting at the center of the places Abyss's influence affected.

Another thing I thought might be helpful. The Desert and Swamp stage respectively are Amingo and SonSon's respective home stages so, the characters are most definitely capable of fighting at the center of the places Abyss's influence affected.
That likely wouldn't be needed anyways, since Abyss' death stuff was happening globally. But I get what you mean

Another thing that I wanted to bring up that they actually talked about on Death Battle Cast, I wonder if we had anything to do with this resurgence- is a heavy "possibly". Thanos considers the power of the Infinity Gems mere pebbles compared to what he's really after, which is the Satsui no Hado. And in the epilogue, he intends to try it out on Death, who is the embodiment of the concept of mortality and extinction in the Marvel Universe. We never see the results but due to how confidently he comes across as, and how the story builds it up as the next big threat, I think it should warrant a possibly NPI for abstracts.

Another thing that I wanted to bring up that they actually talked about on Death Battle Cast, I wonder if we had anything to do with this resurgence- is a heavy "possibly". Thanos considers the power of the Infinity Gems mere pebbles compared to what he's really after, which is the Satsui no Hado. And in the epilogue, he intends to try it out on Death, who is the embodiment of the concept of mortality and extinction in the Marvel Universe. We never see the results but due to how confidently he comes across as, and how the story builds it up as the next big threat, I think it should warrant a possibly NPI for abstracts.
Thanos did have a lot of confidence in the plan and he's Death's biggest simp, so I think having a "possibly" addition for that is alright

Currently, I'm digging up certain things on certain stages. There are multiple stages that take place in space throughout the series, so we'll see if that warrants Self-Sustenance Type 1.

So here's the plan (on my end):

-Omega Red's profile
-Complete the Ultron-Sigma draft once Ultron's page is out (I feel that's most appropriate)
-Release the Ultron-Sigma revision (includes some other stuff we've gone over)
  • Black Panther scaling clarification
  • NPI for those who can defeat Onslaught
  • Specific resistances to Abyss' powers
  • Cosmology update (since it will be relevant for Thanos' profile)
-Handling The Resistance team page and Thanos' page

So here's the plan (on my end):

-Omega Red's profile
-Complete the Ultron-Sigma draft once Ultron's page is out (I feel that's most appropriate)
-Release the Ultron-Sigma revision (includes some other stuff we've gone over)
  • Black Panther scaling clarification
  • NPI for those who can defeat Onslaught
  • Specific resistances to Abyss' powers
  • Cosmology update (since it will be relevant for Thanos' profile)
-Handling The Resistance team page and Thanos' page
Will be relevant to thanos' profile?

Me brain is too small :cry: me head is dumb most of time
Nah, its fine. I don't expect people to telepathically read my drafts lol

Basically, the cosmology is important for a statement regarding the Infinity Gauntlet (spoiler: it just puts MvC higher into 2-C, but not for Ultron-Sigma)

Nah, its fine. I don't expect people to telepathically read my drafts lol

Basically, the cosmology is important for a statement regarding the Infinity Gauntlet (spoiler: it just puts MvC higher into 2-C, but not for Ultron-Sigma)
Oh god damnit, let me guess, full infinity gauntlet thanos?

Back