• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel: Mandarin Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired

Brief summary of the rework:
  • Added keys to showcase Mandarin's progression in strength as time passes. These are canonically like this
    • To note, there are more keys I could add, because essentially in every appearance of his he's amped from before, but I have only chosen to add what I felt were notable, some of them are like, 1 or 2 issues
  • Added some references and P&A
  • Formatting edits

Looks good, nice job!

However, some powers and related scans lack references: Flight, Afterimages, Enhanced Senses, Resistance to Poison, Life Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation and Absolute Zero.

The first two scans in the intelligence section also lack scans.

Finally, his stamina could use a scan or else for that specific feat, and Social influencing may use more elaboration.

Looks good, nice job!

However, some powers and related scans lack references: Flight, Afterimages, Enhanced Senses, Resistance to Poison, Life Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation and Absolute Zero.
Life Manip, Memory Manip, Intelligence and Electricity Manip were already on the file and I don't know the exact issues they come from, flight is also self-evident imo, he does it in multiple instances across his series

Rest I can add on a later date maybe? I know vaguely what group of issues they belong to, but not the exact number. The file isn't getting locked or anything, right?
Finally, his stamina could use a scan or else for that specific feat, and Social influencing may use more elaboration.
I deadass don't know where the stamina claim comes from, it was already on his file.

Social Influencing, I think is too long to explain and there are too many instances, so imo it is self-evident too if you read any of his modern appearances.

Yes, they can be added later, thank you, and the profile should stay open.

Flight and Social Influencing are fine then, although the latter might be included in his intelligence section, not necessarily now.

The stamina feat can stay or not, but I think it should be better to remove it, as we don't even have the scan at the moment.
He can have some true and generic thing like the fact that he's physically fit or something, until the scan for the feat comes out, otherwise this statement will just not return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back