• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel: Jean Grey Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added the X-Men: Red costume. Do you have a render for the new 90s one?
Its the 90s costume we all know taken from this awesome cover which has most if not all Jean Grey costumes. Could replace the old 90s render.

Also from House Of X #4 range feat:

Communicates with Xavier by herself across the distance of the Sun to the Earth.

Reddit has many feats.

More recent feats:

Planet Size X-Men (2021) - Jean lifts Sword 2 and sets it in the orbit of Mars. Is that Information Analysis?

The_Impress Planet Size has many feats that maybe we can use like Iceman freezing the whole Mars!

Last edited:
Its the 90s costume we all know taken from this awesome cover which has most if not all Jean Grey costumes. Could replace the old 90s render.

Also from House Of X #4 range feat:

Communicates with Xavier by herself across the distance of the Sun to the Earth.

Reddit has many feats.

More recent feats:

Planet Size X-Men (2021) - Jean lifts Sword 2 and sets it in the orbit of Mars. Is that Information Analysis?

The_Impress Planet Size has many feats that maybe we can use like Iceman freezing the whole Mars!
I don't know, I like the current one already to be honest. I think it should stay the way it is.

Looked at it, but I don't see where exactly it states the distance is from the Sun to Earth there.

I know, that's where I got the other feats from.

We can have that calced another time. Also that seems to be just Telepathy to me.

You can't ping staff, only other staff can.

Anyway, I feel like we've done enough for the time being. We can make another thread for Jean some other time if you don't mind me asking. Since the changes have been made, I would like to request this thread be closed please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back