• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel: Jean Grey Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I looked through Jean's profile and thought "This needs to be updated big time."

So I added new stuff in this sandbox here.
This is all the new stuff I added.

Powers and Abilities:

New Resistances:
Stats:
Attack Potency: Athlete level physically (Knocked out an AIM operative with a punch.) Large Island level with powers (While in a hibernating state, pushed back the Avengers with her blasts, including Hercules and Namor. Knocked down Apocalypse. Blasted away Rouge, Scarlet Witch, and Thor, doing so twice to the latter)[61][62][63] (Added Athlete level AP)
Speed:
Massively Hypersonic+ combat and reaction speed (Caught Spider-Man with her powers before he could react)[68], should scale to her teammates
Lifting Strength: Unknown, Class T with powers (Stated to move objects as big as mountains)[68][69] (Added LS)
Striking Strength: Athlete level physically, higher with powers (She can enhance her punches by using her powers) (Added Striking Strength)
Durability:
Athlete level physically, Large Island level with shields (Blocked Black Bolt's punches and blasts as well as Abomination's punches)[69][70][71] (Added Athlete level to Durability)
Stamina:
Extremely high (Can use her powers for three days before tiring out)[72]
Range: Planetary with her powers (Can contact people across the globe)[73][74]

This is all the changes I wanted to add to her profile. What do you guys think?

Note 1: Anything in bold parentheses are changes after getting suggestions from others in the thread.
Note 2: Changes are for Jean Grey currently, not any of her Phoenix keys for now. Will do those maybe in another CRT.

Last edited:
I think this might be minor

Agreed with the rest tho. Not sure about the RW tho (even if I suggested it lol).

I have a question, wouldn't closing a rift in reality be more or a rw feat rather than spatial manip?
Got it, will change it to minor.

Neither am I, I think it would be something like Immersion but our standards right now don't accept that.

I would like to hear more about this part on what it can be.

Not sure about the rift, I would like some more opinions before I change it.

• Precognition is wrong, moreso a result of extremely skilled Telepathy, you can list it there but not otherwise
  • Dreamscape iirc is a psionic plane, which I feel sending someone to is a weird form of "Astral Projection", while manipulating it, is moreso a property of the Dreamscape rather than Jean herself, so it would be nothing.
  • Mehhhhh you should specify Power Null is by mind control
Rest is fine.

Also you should add the following
  • Physical Durability to her Durability section, so it would be "Unknown, Large Island level with Forcefields"
  • Lifting Strength rating, maybe list her Class T based on the Mountain claim
  • Her physicals should be listed At least 10-A, considering she can easily knock out an A.I.M. fella (Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 352). She also has a feat of oneshotting Manta, I'll look into researching her.

I 100% agree with High 6-C for Jean’s powers, and all the abilities aside from the ones pointed out by Confluctor and Zark seem fine.

Although if she has 10-A striking strength, wouldn’t her physical durability scale as well?

Getting senses out of it should be Extrasensory Perception too, and anticipate to an attack should be Analytical Prediction.
Messing with molecules is Matter Manip too.
Wel, this could be an outlier.
Unlike some profiles have wrong, this is Telepathy and not Memory Manip.

The rest before New Resistances is good, I'll maybe go over the rest later.

I agree with everything, here’s a supporting feat for memory manipulation.

In that scan Jean’s past self alerted Scott of future events, by forcing his sub conscious memory to relive events that he has forgotten. So it’s definitely something she can do.

I agree with everything said above. As for that should her Pink form get a new Key or Varies since with it she could go against the likes of Gladiator and Galactus after absorbing tons of Psychic Energy?

Also this feat here is when she only had only Telepathy. It seems to me like Psychic Pyrokinisis, so I don't know where it actually fits.

MarvelFanatic119 Jean now in the Krakoa Era uses these there costumes (Marvel Girl is the prominent one, Xmen Giant Size, Hellfire Gala) so the New Xmen custome is really outdated. She even used 90s costume in an issue though...

I agree with everything said above. As for that should her Pink form get a new Key or Varies since with it she could go against the likes of Gladiator and Galactus after absorbing tons of Psychic Energy?

Also this feat here is when she only had only Telepathy. It seems to me like Psychic Pyrokinisis, so I don't know where it actually fits.

MarvelFanatic119 Jean now in the Krakoa Era uses these there costumes (Marvel Girl is the prominent one, Xmen Giant Size, Hellfire Gala) so the New Xmen custome is really outdated. She even used 90s costume in an issue though...
Gladiator varies in power so I'm not sure. Same with Galactus. for Confluctor's reasons.

Not sure, it looks like she has the Phoenix in that, and this is only for Jean Grey by herself.

As for the costumes, we need new renders for them to use them.

Gladiator varies in power so I'm not sure. Same with Galactus. for Confluctor's reasons.

Not sure, it looks like she has the Phoenix in that, and this is only for Jean Grey by herself.

As for the costumes, we need new renders for them to use them.
The feat is by just Jean hersef. Like soulusboy said:
Jean needed to amp herself using the phoenix, Galactus himself, terrax, and an entire species to hurt Galactus at that time

But I get what you mean.

I mean her making the fire. It looks like she had the Phoenix in that instance.
Oh you mean this I mentioned. Nope she didn't. It was X-Men Revolution Arc where she had lost her Telekinisis since she and Psylocke switched powers and got more Telepathy. Like she said to cable... To honor Rachel back then she took again the codename Phoenix again and started to use the Phoenix Raptor.

uxm1-381a.jpg

Her Tekinetic shields have hold against Binary and here inr the Twelve storyline she ripped Apocalypse apart. (no Phoenix just wears the Phoenix costume since she has regained the codename Phoenix) Jean started tapping in the Phoenix Force in the New X-Men again. Not before.

Oh you mean this I mentioned. Nope she didn't. It was X-Men Revolution Arc where she had lost her Telekinisis since she and Psylocke switched powers and got more Telepathy. Like she said to cable... To honor Rachel back then she took again the codename Phoenix again and started to use the Phoenix Raptor.

uxm1-381a.jpg

Her Tekinetic shields have hold against Binary and here inr the Twelve storyline she ripped Apocalypse apart. (no Phoenix just wears the Phoenix costume since she has regained the codename Phoenix) Jean started tapping in the Phoenix Force in the New X-Men again. Not before.
For Apocalypse, she can already throw him around and scales to him so I it just adds another justification for her High 6-C scaling.

As for Binary, need to check on that with the others.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Should we close this thread as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back