• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics - Fixing Heralds Lifting Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was stated in the guidebook that atlas "readjust"-ed the heavens so that Hercules could lift it longer.
This is in reference to when Hercules tricked Atlas to re-take his burden of supporting the heavens. Nothing changed about the weight. He was supporting it just fine before that anyway.
But i think this dosen't give him infinite strength but high 3-A.
That's not how it works. The feat is High 3-A because Hercules is supporting infinite weight. It's both High 3-A and Infinite Lifting Strength

Duh, it also gives us a little more context.
It doesn't. Either way, the comic still shows Hercules supporting the heavens completely alright even before Atlas re-took it. The context of the labour was that Hercules bargains with Atlas to obtain the apples and lies to him in order for Atlas to retake the heavens so that Hercules won't be stuck doing it for months.

It doesn't. Either way, the comic still shows Hercules supporting the heavens completely alright even before Atlas re-took it. The whole point of the labour was that Hercules bargains with Atlas to obtain the apples and lies to him in order for Atlas to retake the heavens and not be stuck there doing so for months. And you ignored the part where it states "seemingly"
I am not saying he didn't suport the weight of the universe, but i am saying that the weight of that universe was "readjust"-ed and so it shouldn't be infinite strength feat for Hercules but something more like high 3-A or something.

so it shouldn't be infinite strength feat for Hercules but something more like high 3-A or something.
That's not how it works. The feat is High 3-A because Hercules is supporting infinite weight. It's both High 3-A and Infinite Lifting Strength
And again, Hercules was still supporting the entire weight of the heavens completely fine

I am not saying he didn't suport the weight of the universe, but i am saying that the weight of that universe was "readjust"-ed and so it shouldn't be infinite strength feat for Hercules but something more like high 3-A or something.
You seem to be taking the "readjust"-ed line out of context. According to the scan Hercules had shouldered Atlas’ burden of lifting the heavens for 3 hours. After that Atlas returned and asked him to continue lifting the heavens for a few months more, so Hercules asks Atlas to readjust the heavens as a trick to get Atlas back into position in order to steal the golden apples and run off.

Before tricking Atlas into retaking his burden, Hercules lifted it just fine.

Tbh, the main OP was already rejected because it's only Class T and not Stellar, and SS's Lifting Strength now scales to that of Thor and Hercules instead of the other way around, so this thread can probably be closed...?

Yes, somebody else in our staff already handled it.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back