• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics - Fixing Heralds Lifting Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thor is hit by a gravity bomb that subjects him to a force equivalent to that of a neutron star but The God of Thunder don't care and escape from his prison.

Vol 1 281

Then all Class Heralds Y become stellar class

I dont think being stronger then the gravity of a neutron star is equal to Lifting a neutron star

This feat is probably a lot lower then steller lifting strength
it was already mentioned in a previous thread but rejected tanking the gravity of a neutron star isn`t the same as lifting one.

The gravity is around 2 billion stronger than earths
I agree with this.
Shouldn't Thor also scale to the likes of Hulk, who currently has Stellar lifting strength, since they're usually comparable in strength? I even recall them matching each other for one hour
This seems reasonable to me, but the Hulk is portrayed as far stronger nowadays from "World War Hulk" and onwards.
This was likely just a figure of speech though.

Anyway, on second thought I think that Thor's current strength rating is probably fine, unless he has wrestled with the present day Hulk without the Odinforce empowering him.

the only thing that comes to mind is Fear itself where they both fight without holding back but idk if that happens after the hulk feat

although we should scaling thor and the others to Surfer who has a pre-stellar feat
That seems useful, yes. Please elaborate. Do you have a scan and source for the feat in question?

Thank you. To me that seems fine to use, but the entire calculation, including scans, should preferably be copied to a blog post in our wiki and then evaluated in order to make certain.

So what are our conclusions here so far, and can somebody write a tally for which members that think what please?

Did Thor ever wrestle with the amplified Hulk or the Silver Surfer?

Thanos should be stronger than the Silver Surfer though, but I do not know if they have wrestled.

Okay. From what I recall, the Hulk and Thor were just punching each other during Fear Itself, but if Thor evenly wrestled with the Silver Surfer, he should have the same lifting strength level.

Well, if we take the gravity acceleration and apply it to Thor's mass, we should get our lifting strength value.
Which feat are you referring to, and is somebody here willing and able to calculate it?

I wan't to bring something up, Hercules didn't lift up an infinite universe/sky/heavens. It was stated in the guidebook that atlas "readjust"-ed the heavens so that Hercules could lift it longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back