• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok that's a range feat fighting a tp battle across every plane of existences though fighting the Phoenix in a tp battle is a tp feat.

Personally, I don't think MM's TP would do that much good here. As pointed out, the moment MM gets past Sentry's defenses, he'll have to deal with the Void. Something that he will not expect and will probably take him off guard. Especially because of Void's ability to cause extremely traumatic visions. Also, by invading Sentry's and potentially, Void's, mind MM risks contamination and backlash. Remember, Emma Frost knew what to expect when going into Sentry's head and had even had setup a plan if she ever had to venture in there again, as she still got hit by the Void even with her countermeasures.

Trying TP on Sentry is, at the very least, a risky proposal and doesn't really guarantee MM anything.

If mm can bypass sentry via tp then he can do it to void as well. Well mm is much stronger then Emma in stats infact mm is 40 times faster then sentry/void

Huesito88 said:
If mm can bypass sentry via tp then he can do it to void as well. Well mm is much stronger then Emma in stats infact mm is 40 times faster then sentry/void
Not really. Simply coming into contact with Void can cause extremely traumatic visions and induce mental trauma. Not too mention, MM would then also have to keep Void from possessing him and that's if MM gets past Sentry himself, which is still questionable as Sentry/Void have never been flat out disabled by TP (that I know of) for any good length of time that didn't require intense concentration.

The only stat that matters in TP is range and Sentry can already fight off Dr. Strange's own illusions and wipe Strange's mind of all memories of him and Void. So, if you're playing the stat game, I think Strange has MM beat on quite of few levels.

Finally, all speed is going to do is let MM play keep away.

My entire, point with this? TP is just not a guarantee.

Void will have a tough time possessing martian manhunter as Martian manhunter isn't just Martian manhunter. He is also Fernus a being that lives in him an less your telling me void will try to possess Fernus as well. Tp is as good as the qualitie of the feat. For example I can use my tp on everyone on earth is different from I can use my tp on 1 person across multiple Galaxy away. One showing range the other showing how powerful my tp is. How strong your tp is isn't defined by stats it's defined by how good your tp feats are. Ex A character can have solar system level stats that doesn't mean It has better tp then a city level character?

A bit of a one month Necro, but are people forgetting MM has no resistance to reality warping and, most importantly, Sentry's matter manipulation which can instantly atomize MM? MM has one way to kill Sentry and it's a "maybe" as we don't know if it can affect him. We know Sentry can kill him in two ways.

Mm kinda goes right away for tp. Pretty sure sentry doesn't reality warp right away in character, but not sure about matter manipulation?

He starts with Matter Manipulation if he's going for the kill, that said he almost never uses it because he's always holding back, but he uses it immediately if he intends to kill or disable, such as when he fought Molecule Man

Well there is one more problem. Mm Is kinda like 188,512 (3000 if you want to low ball) times faster then the sentry

he can just move around while trying to tp the sentry. Even then what could the sentry do if he is being tp attacked. Then the sentry will focus on trying to defend himself

Can the sentry do that while he is being tp attacked from tp that is greater then his resistance? Not sure about that.

Back