• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Props for using The Miner in a fight but I'm only familiar with the remake version while I believe this profile is the classic version. That being said, I don't think he's tough enough to take gunshots and while he can take a CQC fight with his long pickaxe, his nailgun is pathetic at range. Granted the home court will help Harry Warden a little but I still think Mark Hoffman's superior intelligence and experience will prevail.

If speed isn't equalized it's a bit closer than one would think. To be frank I'm tempted to give it to the miner, but that gun is a nasty problem. With the Miner being faster, though, it could tip the scales in his favor, especially with being st a home court advantage. That being said, though, guns are still tricky, and I'm sure a few well placed bullets could put the guy down. His nail gun isn't gonna be too helpful. Personally, if he can close the gap, which I think he can, I feel like Miner has this.

my point to the miner.

Back