• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marioverse Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Mario pages are outdated, in terms of abilities, so I'll be covering some abilities that should be added to the pages of certain characters.

Can hit intangible beings and harm souls: Should be added to the pages of Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Bowser, Geno, Mallow, Paper Mario, and Dark Bowser for being able to kill Boos and other similar ghostly enemies.

I think this counts as Water Manipulation, for Paper Mario.

Wind Manipulation for Paper Mario.

Status Effect Inducement for being able to blind enemies.

Bone Manipulation.

Explosion Manipulation.

Plant Manipulation.

This might count as Afterimage Creation?.

Electricity Manipulation.

This might count as Time Rewinding, probably not.

uhm, maybe Water Manipulation?

Light Manipulation.

Sound Manipulation.

Size Manipulation.

Telekinesis.

Either Possession or Mind Control.

Metal Manipulation, there are tons of metal things he can do this with.

Whatever manipulating radio waves to hurt the opponent would be.

Ice Manipulation.

Attack Reflection.

Immobilisatio.

Time Stop.

Duplication for Mario and Luigi.

Portal Creation for them, too.

Transmutation again for Paper Mario being able to turn enemies to paper.

Okay, so I guess this revision was mainly just about Paper Mario, Mario, and Luigi. Oh, wait!

There is this speed feat done where Millennium Star flies from the center of the universe to the Mushroom Kingdom.

Firestorm808 calculated this for me using this and the fact the final Bowser battle in that game took place in the center of the universe as a basis for how far the distance would be.

Andromeda Galaxy (Closest Galaxy):

Distance to Earth: 2.537 million light years

Radius: 110000 light years

Traveled 18-36 Galaxy lengths

Time: 5s, 1min, 30 min

Millenium Star Speed

Low Ball:

(2.537*10^6+110000)*18/(30*60) = 26470 Light years/s = 8.3533*10^11c

High Ball

(2.537*10^6+110000)*36/5 = 19058400 Light years/s= 6.01437364*10^14c

So this would scale directly to the cast of Mario Party 3 for defeating him.

The Mario Party games should not be scaled to the other games like Galaxy and 64 otherwise stuff like 4-A Waluigi and Daisy would happen.

None of the pages are outdated in terms of abilities as far as I'm concern. They are all up to date and there's already a video link of all the stickers in Sticker Star. Plus, alot of these dont appears actual abilities as stated such as Mind Control for the Disco Ball or Telekinesis for the Hammer. I will see which abilites would be appropriate and correct to add once I start updating the tier for the characters when Ant is ready.

@DRB

If you write a list of the exact titles for the pages, I can unlock them for you.

I'm done Ant. Sorry it took me so long, I recieved a very important phone call. I linked the thread containing most of the Tier 4 feats in the explaination, so you can close it now.

Before you close this, I'd like to bring up an error.

It says Antasma is empowered by Power Stars on Mario's AP. He's not.

No, or at least you worded it weirdly.

You made you "those empowered by Powers Stars, such as" OWTTE, which can cause confusion.

EDIT: I realise the comma can cause a gap, but... still worded oddly. Maybe say, "as well as those empowered by Power Stars" after "such as King Boo and Antasma" to avoid confusion, as neither really relied on them for their power.

Also, you... didn't seem to make any changes related to this thread?

Most of these abilities are either limited to the PM series, already noted, or not really the ability it was implied to be. The only ability worth noting is the Portal Creation via Magic Window, which I have added.

So, should I lock the profiles again, or do you need to perform any further changes?

No problem. Tell me here when you are done.

No problem. Should we close both threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back