• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
444px-MegaMario NSMB2
Battle between two High 4-C Blue collar workers. Speed equalized, who wins?
PopEye
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man. I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, I'm strong to the finich, cause I eats me spinach, I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.

Mind control resistance, toon force negates appreciate, and Popeye wins by blowing on Mario three rimes.

Possession is negated by mind control, low God regen undoes slap, and spinach pours itself into popeyes body no matter what form it is in,

Actually, Popeye regenerates softer death, via toon force he can't be knocked out. Case in point, base form Popeye was able to easily take blows from foes much stronger than him without hurting flinching, his spinach pours itself into his coin form and he is regenerated, or Popeye punches through the hax with his toon force, like he did with the genie. Cappy sure as he'll ain't touching Popeye even with out toon force, considering Popeye punched out intangible mind control waves.

Mario is so much more durable compared to Popeye that Popeye can attack him for the rest of his life and not so much as scratch Mario

"Via toon force he can't be knocked out" No limits fallacy.

"Popeye was able to easily take blows from foes much stronger than him without hurting flinching" But not to this extent, Mario is way above anything Popeye has ever faced.

"His spinach pours itself into his coin form and he is regenerated" You can't regenerate from Transmutation, that's not how Regen works at all.

The only good point you made is that Popeye could punch Cappy away, but he can't keep doing that forever, sooner or later, that thing will hit him.

Even if Mario didn't have the hax to win, from turning him into a coin to just freezing him and locking him away somewhere, Mario beats Popeye into a paste enough times that he gets fed up and throws him into space with an Italian accented "So long, Popeye!"

Popeye is only 4-b because his largest feat is blowing out the sun like a candle, making him large star level at lowest. Even if we assume that is the most he can do, he can still do it with just a breath,

He doesn't need it.

You abuse the living hell out of Toonforce. It's your problem for using a NLF in the first place.

Also, nothing is stopping the plumber from say, burning the spinach whenever Popeye tries to eat it. It's not like Popeye could stop him.

No matter how casual Popeye was with his High 4-C feat, he is not damaging Mario, the gap between him and Mr. Video Game is too damn huge.

I'm starting to feel like Paulo at least is biased, considering he spent the last few threads arguing against me, but clearly I'm the problem since I abuse a hax less NLF than reactive evolution

Back