• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Kirito

Won't do what? Swap to 2D? He's done it on so many occasions on Super Paper Mario, he even needs it on the first big boss to even complete it. Mario will be using it when he is in trouble. As for range, Mario does have several abilities that aren't projectiles.

Can someone tell me what counts as standard equipment for Mario? I think something that was in like 2 games doesn't count as that.

@DatOneWee. That's because optional equipment wasn't restricted, here it is.

The 2D swap was in like two games again. And why this Mario and the one from Super Paper Mario are supposed to have the same abilities?

How many times will I need to keep repeating myself on why the number of games doesn't matter? We have F.L.U.D.D. as his standard equipment in his profile, yet that was in Super Mario Sunshine only.

Yeah.

That's because the profile was made before Optional Equiptment was considered a thing and hasn't been updated with it yet.

Activation is word based, upon activation it's instant. Also the tendrils are what saps out your life force, it is in all keys with Blue Rose Sword.

He used Flip thoughtout SPM 99% of the time including underwhere and bosses 1% is highly invalid. Plus passive forcefields will protect him indefinitely from ice not to mention he able freez flashes such as kiritos

SomebodyData said:
SPM is how many percent of the games again?
Well judging it being of the main platformer paper mario 1,2,3 and 4 and the mario and luigi series bout at most way up there...

@Kruull mid regen plus passive Resurrection

Not really. You kinda just came out of nowhere and asked a question, which led to more people debating this. This should be stopped. It's not added on either profiles. It might be best to do this if someone makes a thread about Mario's equipment, because this affects not only this, but other matches.

Mario throws cappie at Kirito, he possesses Kirito's body but in some freak accident Mario and Kirito's souls merge to create Kirio "Star Jump King".

Kruull Thrull said:
Mario throws cappie at Kirito, he possesses Kirito's body but in some freak accident Mario and Kirito's souls merge to create Kirio "Star Jump King".
I know this is a joke but Cappy is optional equiptment.

Back